PDA

View Full Version : Do we replace 2 1st round draft picks with freshmen

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 08:44 PM
And the consensus analysis is we are suddenly soft because JOMO is soft and s&c sucks?
Seriously with in depth analysis like that some of you folks should quit your kids and start day trading

Homedawg
09-14-2019, 08:48 PM
And the consensus analysis is we are suddenly soft because JOMO is soft and s&c sucks?
Seriously with in depth analysis like that some of you folks should quit your kids and start day trading

No we replaced one first round pick w a fr. And the other w a sr. Just tonanswer your question

Coach007
09-14-2019, 08:50 PM
You are preaching the "play the back and fire the coach" crowd.

TrapGame
09-14-2019, 08:53 PM
Spiderman posted on SPS he spoke to a player this summer that told him the emphasis on S&C, physicality and mental toughness is not there with Joe. Mullen pushed them WAY harder.

That's a damn problem!

dawgday166
09-14-2019, 08:55 PM
They smart tho ****** That's why they cheatin on coarse work.

somebodyshotmypaw
09-14-2019, 09:02 PM
Let's just be honest. You can like Joe, or you can not like Joe. But the dude is paid over $2,000,000 annually. With money and position comes high expectations. And if expectations aren't met, people get pissed. I make a helluva lot less salary than JoeMo, but I know that I have expectations at my job. If I performed like Joe, I would have been fired. That's life and I know it. It comes with being the boss.

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 09:02 PM
No we replaced one first round pick w a fr. And the other w a sr. Just tonanswer your question

2 dL are freshmen
They just are, spin it anyway you like last year our DL had 2 1st round draft choices but we are softer

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 09:04 PM
Let's just be honest. You can like Joe, or you can not like Joe. But the dude is paid over $2,000,000 annually. With money and position comes high expectations. And if expectations aren't met, people get pissed. I make a helluva lot less salary than JoeMo, but I know that I have expectations at my job. If I performed like Joe, I would have been fired. That's life and I know it. It comes with being the boss.

Nothing wrong with that but the largest reason we lost was QB play not all the culture bull being posted

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 09:08 PM
Spiderman posted on SPS he spoke to a player this summer that told him the emphasis on S&C, physicality and mental toughness is not there with Joe. Mullen pushed them WAY harder.

That's a damn problem!
Mullen did the stupid farm, no other coach did that in the SEC. personally I thought that’s why we folded late in the season. He burned out the players
If that is the secret sauce he better get it started st florida

TrapGame
09-14-2019, 09:10 PM
Mullen did the stupid farm, no other coach did that in the SEC. personally I thought that’s why we folded late in the season. He burned out the players
If that is the secret sauce he better get it started st florida

HA! That folding late in the season was him screwing us over looking for another job instead of coaching.

Commercecomet24
09-14-2019, 09:13 PM
People used to say Mullen was soft too. It's the catch all when we don't win.

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 09:18 PM

Ding ding winner winner chicken dinner
People are mad we lost and making up the egregious reason they can think to blame Joe
Fair he gets paid... but the real reason is our an is hurt and we played a true freshman who went 4/22.
We complete 69% we win by double digits

basedog
09-14-2019, 09:29 PM

Sho did!

Commercecomet24
09-14-2019, 09:33 PM
Sho did!

Funny thing I'm a pats fan and when the pats lose the pats message boards say that belichik has gotten soft too lol

RezDog7
09-14-2019, 09:41 PM
The one thing I learned today, half the football teams in the ncaa lose every Saturday.

Commercecomet24
09-14-2019, 09:42 PM
The one thing I learned today, half the football teams in the ncaa lose every Saturday.

I think we can all agree on this however I'm sure some on here would argue with you lol

ShotgunDawg
09-14-2019, 09:44 PM

Not every team plays every week, due to off weeks, so NO. Half the teams in the NCAA don't lose every Saturday. Plus not every game is on Saturday

BrunswickDawg
09-14-2019, 09:47 PM
I think we can all agree on this however I'm sure some on here would argue with you lol

Not every team plays every week, due to off weeks, so NO. Half the teams in the NCAA don't lose every Saturday. Plus not every game is on Saturday

And there it is....***

Commercecomet24
09-14-2019, 09:49 PM
And there it is....***

Folks are just to predictable

Homedawg
09-14-2019, 10:54 PM
2 dL are freshmen
They just are, spin it anyway you like last year our DL had 2 1st round draft choices but we are softer

Cool. I didn't. So I it anyway i corrected your errors.