PDA

View Full Version : Seriously some of you need to get in you cars

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 06:04 PM
Find a real NCAA coach not coaching Army and pose this question
I have a job for you, but you can only have it if you promise me you will never lose a game to a P5 school where your QB goes 4/14 in the second half
And as an extra bonus you have to play a bunch of true freshman on the DL, and you your Ol has several nagging injuries.
Cause if that ever happens it will be painfully obvious you don?t have a clue.
Yeah, no one is quitting their job to take that deal

I mean What if we had gone 0/14 would that still mean we should have won?

ShotgunDawg
09-14-2019, 06:06 PM
I have a job for you, but you can only have it if you promise me you will never lose a game to a P5 school where your QB goes 4/14 in the second half
And as an extra bonus you have to play a bunch of true freshman on the DL, and you your Ol has several nagging injuries.

See... here's your problem.

You think people don't know what they are looking at. You think that after 16 JoMo games, people can't tell if he's a good coach.

That would be the problem with your thinking.

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 06:09 PM
See that’s your problem
I saw his offense with a healthy QB that can throw, lead receivers and read a defense
It’s only6 quarters but it’s the only 6 with that type of QB

Indndawg
09-14-2019, 06:10 PM
Healthy QB wouldn't have stopped our ST meltdown.

msstate7
09-14-2019, 06:11 PM
See that’s your problem
I saw his offense with a healthy QB that can throw, lead receivers and read a defense

And against G5 schools. You see we don't care about beating G5 schools

msu15
09-14-2019, 06:13 PM

That’s definitely a trend for him so far. Smoke the bad teams, get our butt kicked by teams with a real pulse.

ShotgunDawg
09-14-2019, 06:14 PM
See that’s your problem

Have you not watched the past 16 games collectively?

Coursesuper
09-14-2019, 06:15 PM

This is ignorance at its finest.

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 06:17 PM
Stevens was over 70% before he got hurt
Remind me when Fitz did that?
He’ll remind me when Any QB not named Dak did that

TrapGame
09-14-2019, 06:20 PM

Healthy QB able to put up points though. But that was the nail in the coffin. smdh.

msstate7
09-14-2019, 06:23 PM

Fitz's numbers last year vs non-P5...
2 games... 31/49 (.633) 486 yds 9.9 per att 6 td 0 int

Stevens' vs non-P5 this season...
2 games... 29/40 (.725) 341 yds 8.5 per att 4 td 0 int

Fitz had higher passer rating, and let's not discuss rushing

Rayburn8
09-14-2019, 06:27 PM

Suspensions are killing our ST more than anything else. All those non-starters contribute there. Especially Marcus Murphy.

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 06:35 PM
Fitz's numbers last year vs non-P5...
2 games... 31/49 (.633) 486 yds 9.9 per att 6 td 0 int

Stevens' vs non-P5 this season...
2 games... 29/40 (.725) 341 yds 8.5 per att 4

Fitz had higher passer rating, and let's not discuss rushing

Stop it USM isnt SFA and he got injured in the 2nd half
Relf might have thrown for 300 against SFA

WinningIsRelentless
09-14-2019, 07:43 PM

A real football coach would look at the film and say what the hell are you doing throw on 3rd and 2 when you just got 8 on 2 running plays. He would then say why the hell are you going for the end zone on 2nd and 11 after you have just drove the field using the run. Going for it on 1st and 10 ok but 2nd and 11 you get some yards back and be in a manageable 3rd down.

JoMo carries this lost heavily on his back. Our best defense today was our rushing attack but yet he kept stopping drives in the 2nd half in the pass game when he didn?t need to.

Its a difference between a good play call and a good drawn up play. Right now JoMo is having a hard time figuring that out. Its looking like he might need to tell Barkley thanks for the 12 to 15 million you made me.

R2Dawg
09-14-2019, 07:54 PM

One problem with your statement. You are assuming the injury is why Stevens was real bad today. Maybe it was, I hope so but then the question is why did head coach play the guy if he was that bad? JM put himself in a hole last year losing at home to FL and others with #1 D in country bailing him out. At some point he has to show what he brings to the table and so far it is only recruiting better than Dan or Croom and maybe hiring a D coordinator.

R2Dawg
09-14-2019, 07:55 PM
A real football coach would look at the film and say what the hell are you doing throw on 3rd and 2 when you just got 8 on 2 running plays. He would then say why the hell are you going for the end zone on 2nd and 11 after you have just drove the field using the run. Going for it on 1st and 10 ok but 2nd and 11 you get some yards back and be in a manageable 3rd down.

JoMo carries this lost heavily on his back. Our best defense today was our rushing attack but yet he kept stopping drives in the 2nd half in the pass game when he didn?t need to.

Its a difference between a good play call and a good drawn up play. Right now JoMo is having a hard time figuring that out. Its looking like he might need to tell Barkley thanks for the 12 to 15 million you made me.

Not only that you got one of top backs in the country who has been having his way in second half.

Bubb Rubb
09-14-2019, 08:00 PM
See that’s your problem

Against whom? This offense hasn't done shit against any defense with a pulse. You are basing Stevens' performance on one game versus Louisiana Lafayette, probably the second worst team on our schedule. Oh wait...you're probably one of those retards who think ULL is a great team.

dawgday166
09-14-2019, 08:03 PM
Stop it USM isnt SFA and he got injured in the 2nd half
Relf might have thrown for 300 against SFA

Key was 13/31 against SFA ... Fitz was one of our many who have been suspended for that game since Joe came on board. Key did throw for 364 and 5 TD, 0 Ints.

ETA: Fitz' games were against ULL, KState, and La Tech. Tommy probably gonna get benefit of Abilene Christian on his resume.

ETA again: I'm sure Tommy will be making some NFL reads in that Abilene game too.

msstate7
09-14-2019, 08:05 PM
Key was 13/31 against SFA ... Fitz was one of our many who have been suspended for that game since Joe came on board.

Didn't even argue bc I realized either he's a troll, kid, or complete idiot. Either one isn't worth the time

Bubb Rubb
09-14-2019, 08:06 PM
Didn't even argue bc I realized either he's a troll, kid, or complete idiot. Either one isn't worth the time

I think he's a 75 year old Gene's Pager who's strayed from the flock.

msugolf
09-14-2019, 08:09 PM
See that’s your problem

You've seen it do that against a lower level G5 team. You've never seen it do it against an average SEC team.

WinningIsRelentless
09-14-2019, 08:12 PM
Against whom? This offense hasn't done shit against any defense with a pulse. You are basing Stevens' performance on one game versus Louisiana Lafayette, probably the second worst team on our schedule. Oh wait...you're probably one of those retards who think ULL is a great team.

He is like JoMo and thinks play design is more important than play call. They focus to much on the ?right play? vs ?right call?.

msstate7
09-14-2019, 08:18 PM
BTW, Troy QB numbers vs usm...
26/37 (.703) 435 yds (11.8 per att) 3 td 0 int

Guess Troy qb is just as good as dak too

dawgday166
09-14-2019, 08:20 PM
BTW, Troy QB numbers vs usm...
26/37 (.703) 435 yds (11.8 per att) 3 td 0 int

Guess Troy qb is just as good as dak too

LMAO ... lot of QBs these days are as good as Dak.

Homedawg
09-14-2019, 08:33 PM

I keep reading this and while ours weren't good, we did get two fumbles from THEIR st screw ups. It's not like that was the difference. If they don't screw up twice they don't have their defense in the field the entire third q. And we still didn't take full advantage of it.

maroonmania
09-14-2019, 08:55 PM
Suspensions are killing our ST more than anything else. All those non-starters contribute there. Especially Marcus Murphy.

Suspensions + Joey Jones = BADDDD special teams. Seriously, having to rebuild the defense in the same year that we lose players because of a shitty tutorgate situation wrecked this year from the start. Autry and Gay could have made a BIG difference today. Given we had a starting QB whose shoulder wasn't right meant we needed defense and special teams to step up and we didn't have the guys available to make that happen.

Lord McBuckethead
09-14-2019, 09:09 PM

The block in the back on number 31 didnt help. But really, we should never not kick it 8 yards deep in the endzone. Never, ever, ever kick it to give them momentum.

BuckyIsAB****
09-14-2019, 09:57 PM
I think if Stevens is healthy we probably win the game. Just my thoughts. Im not mad that we lost, its the way that we lost... they are better than I thought and they believe in who they are. We all know the injuries suspensions etc...

I am extremely mad though that for a good portion of the first half we didnt match their intensity and the last possession of the game was the worst I have ever seen. Croom teams executed better than that. We either quit or we seriously had no clue what to do, probably a little of both. That is something that is going to be hard to forget

Bothrops
09-14-2019, 10:00 PM
Lack of intensity is a problem for every head coach we've had at MSU since JWS in his good days.