PDA

View Full Version : A lot to digest about this game on the drive home...

MaroonFlounder
09-14-2019, 06:00 PM
Crowd was terrible, as I suspected would be the case. I wish some of the keyboard critics on this and other forums would actually attend some games. We had no home field advantage at all. Student section 90% empty.

I think we could have weathered the suspensions. But the combination of suspensions and injuries...we can't. Not sure why Autry played last week instead of this week.

The "Fire Moorhead" crowd would have legit gripe if not for terrible execution. The dropped passes (Zuber tanked this game) and true Fr Qb throws behind Deddrick on the slant. Both would have extended drives.

I wish could have kidnapped KSU's strength & conditioning staff and fired ours. They were running circles around us in the 1st half. Defense adjusted, and then special teams killed us.

F*** the transfer portal. It didn't make our team any better against teams with a pulse. Stevens can't stay healthy and Zuber against a team he should have played better against. The SEC record might be 2-6.

msu15
09-14-2019, 06:10 PM
Crowd was terrible, as I suspected would be the case. I wish some of the keyboard critics on this and other forums would actually attend some games. We had no home field advantage at all. Student section 90% empty.

I think we could have weathered the suspensions. But the combination of suspensions and injuries...we can't. Not sure why Autry played last week instead of this week.

The "Fire Moorhead" crowd would have legit gripe if not for terrible execution. The dropped passes (Zuber tanked this game) and true Fr Qb throws behind Deddrick on the slant. Both would have extended drives.

I wish could have kidnapped KSU's strength & conditioning staff and fired ours. They were running circles around us in the 1st half. Defense adjusted, and then special teams killed us.

F*** the transfer portal. It didn't make our team any better against teams with a pulse. Stevens can't stay healthy and Zuber against a team he should have played better against. The SEC record might be 2-6.

If we go 2-6 in the SEC I will 100% jump on the fire Moorhead wagon.

Offshore Dawg
09-14-2019, 06:50 PM
Well,

ark, Tenn, old miss at this point that is only 3 at best based on todays performance.