PDA

View Full Version : Osirus Mitchell

Matt3467
09-14-2019, 04:45 PM
Is no one going to say anything about how he and others gave up before the last play? That it not acceptable no matter the context. I don't care how many big catches you had if that's the case then you can hit the door. Shrader laying it all on the line and we have prima donnas that can't get lined up and don't move when the balls snapped. That infuriates me more than the outcome of this game. They should not get away with that.

defiantdog
09-14-2019, 04:52 PM
Is no one going to say anything about how he and others gave up before the last play? That it not acceptable no matter the context. I don't care how many big catches you had if that's the case then you can hit the door. Shrader laying it all on the line and we have prima donnas that can't get lined up and don't move when the balls snapped. That infuriates me more than the outcome of this game. They should not get away with that.
We didn't get out of bounds or a first down..... Usain Bolt would not of lined up fast enough. Bad play calling and poor clock management. We ran adlib RPO plays instead of a scripted one minute drill. That's on the coaching for not knowing what to do there. Horrible and embarrassing job by everyone.

Matt3467
09-14-2019, 05:04 PM
We didn't get out of bounds or a first down..... Usain Bolt would not of lined up fast enough. Bad play calling and poor clock management. We ran adlib RPO plays instead of a scripted one minute drill. That's on the coaching for not knowing what to do there. Horrible and embarrassing job by everyone.

No even the announcers were commenting on Mitchell specifically and his lack of urgency. He wasn't even trying to get lined up and once the ball was snapped just stood there! That's not coaching that's an immature child that has no business playing on this team if that's how he's going to act.

chef dixon
09-14-2019, 05:06 PM
He is our only wide out with a pulse. Zuber seemed like a plant by KSU

BeardoMSU
09-14-2019, 05:08 PM
I'm pretty sure they all thought he was going to spike it....then he didn't...

Commercecomet24
09-14-2019, 05:09 PM
I'm pretty sure they all thought he was going to spike it....then he didn't...

Should've spiked it we needed a reset there.

BulldogBear
09-14-2019, 05:18 PM
No even the announcers were commenting on Mitchell specifically and his lack of urgency. He wasn't even trying to get lined up and once the ball was snapped just stood there! That's not coaching that's an immature child that has no business playing on this team if that's how he's going to act.

This^

Although I'll withhold judgement on the GTH talk. Fans were screaming with rage. He sloooooooow jogged back like there was 10m left in the game. No urgency.

Lord McBuckethead
09-14-2019, 05:34 PM
Dude Osiris had a hell of a game. Everyone can go stfu about him.

BulldogBear
09-14-2019, 05:38 PM
For my part I'm confirming that what happened did in fact happen. So I agree he had a helluva game but I'll also not stfu up about what happened at the end. It was BS. But he doesn't have to GTH!!

Indndawg
09-14-2019, 06:12 PM
I agree but Matt does have a point. Mitchell's lag assing around is not a good sign

Lance Harbor
09-14-2019, 06:54 PM
I said the same thing. WTF was that.

He is our only wide out with a pulse. Zuber seemed like a plant by KSU

Matt3467
09-14-2019, 07:30 PM

I don't care what he did that was unacceptable. He can have Antonio Brown talent and I wouldn't care. I'm gonna call it out every time.

dawgday166
09-14-2019, 07:35 PM
Not happy with Mitchell on that one but ... Guidry takes about every other play off.

MaroonFlounder
09-14-2019, 09:05 PM
I don't care what he did that was unacceptable. He can have Antonio Brown talent and I wouldn't care. I'm gonna call it out every time.

Dude you're off base hear.

Bad communication.

Everyone on the field thought Shrader was going to spike the ball to stop the clock.

Apoplectic
09-14-2019, 09:07 PM
Mitchell showed his ass and if I was the coach would be a student only next week

Matt3467
09-14-2019, 10:13 PM
Dude you're off base hear.

Bad communication.

Everyone on the field thought Shrader was going to spike the ball to stop the clock.

That doesn't matter! Dude wasn't even trying to line up for a spike. You're not getting it. He quit on the last play.

BuckyIsAB****
09-14-2019, 10:14 PM
Not happy with Mitchell on that one but ... Guidry takes about every other play off.

I am tired of seeing him on the field.

MaroonFlounder
09-14-2019, 10:16 PM
That doesn't matter! Dude wasn't even trying to line up for a spike. You're not getting it. He quit on the last play.

Without him, we would have lost this one by double-digits

HoopsDawg
09-14-2019, 10:18 PM

You are way over-reacting on this one. The last drive was a complete cluster fck.

msstate7
09-14-2019, 10:24 PM
I am tired of seeing him on the field.

He's gonna be drafted this year, brah

Lol haha

msstate7
09-14-2019, 10:25 PM
You are way over-reacting on this one. The last drive was a complete cluster fck.

It's Mitchell, Mullen, fitz, and shrader's fault. Damn shame our hall of fame coach has to deal with all these weights around his genius neck

yjnkdawg
09-14-2019, 10:44 PM
Should've spiked it we needed a reset there.

I didn't understand that call either. We lost too many seconds trying to line up and then we looked like the keystone cops in action (confusion).