PDA

View Full Version : Big picture

BuckyIsAB****
09-14-2019, 03:53 PM
Everyone else is giving their 2 cents so I'l give mine. We should have could have won that game. KSU is a tough team that usually doesnt beat themselves (they tried to today but we we didnt take advantage) and when you are down 6 starters and your 2 RB you cant turn it over 3 times and give up a KO return. We aint good enough to survive that. KSU is going to compete in that league. Are they as good as us? No. But they are going to give people problems bc they dont make mistakes and they have an identity they believe in.

Now, I am not just furious that we lost bc we were down our QB, our best LB, our best DT, our best CB, our C is nowhere close to 100 percent, our #2 RB, and that aint all. Some of it is their own stupid decisions and the others are just injuries. I dont think people realized how beat up we were going into the game. I say all that to say this, the last 2 plays of that game were an absolute joke. There was no effort and they were totally unprepared for that situation. That is totally unacceptable. I am more pissed off about that than I am the loss. Moorhead should be fuming right now and practice should suck tomorrow for everyone because that was ridiculous. They quit. Not only did they quit but they looked like they had no clue about how to handle the situation and that is on Moorhead