PDA

View Full Version : Question for Fans AT the game

dantheman4248
09-14-2019, 03:49 PM
I was unable to attend today, I would like to know how the experience outside of the football game was.

TV mentioned free water bottles being given out. Was this true?

Were the metal detectors still dogshit and time-consuming?

Were all concessions open?

Did they take card or cash only?

Did lines move at a reasonable pace?

Maroonthirteen
09-14-2019, 03:53 PM
Yes. I got free water outside the gate and inside the gate.

No. I walked in the NE gate at 1030. Maybe took 5 minutes.

Yes

Yes as far as I could tell.

The crowd was so small. No wait anywhere. At least for me.

dantheman4248
09-14-2019, 03:57 PM
Even with a small crowd size that’s reassuring to here. Hope to be able to make it up next week and have a similar experience while the team doesn’t.

starkvegasdawg
09-14-2019, 04:14 PM
I got to gate L at 9:45 and nobody was there. Breezed through. Also no line to the elevator to my upper deck view. Only thing that pissed me off, other than the game, was they evidently have no plans to offer the new concession items in the upper decks this season. I guess our tickets don't cost enough.

BrunswickDawg
09-14-2019, 04:18 PM
I got to gate L at 9:45 and nobody was there. Breezed through. Also no line to the elevator to my upper deck view. Only thing that pissed me off, other than the game, was they evidently have no plans to offer the new concession items in the upper decks this season. I guess our tickets don't cost enough.

Is that any different then when you could only get chicken on a stick at 1 concession stand that always ran out before halftime?

confucius say
09-14-2019, 05:11 PM
Complete 180 from last week. All the free water you want. No lines anywhere , and I went to four different concession stands. Went in game at 1030 and 5 min wait

msu15
09-14-2019, 05:14 PM
A lot of the new concession stand items are not available on the visitor’s side which is a joke.

starkvegasdawg
09-14-2019, 05:28 PM
Is that any different then when you could only get chicken on a stick at 1 concession stand that always ran out before halftime?

Yes. This was something hyped by Cohen as a plus for all fans. Not just those in certain seats.