PDA

View Full Version : Competent QB and we win easily, extra special coaching g

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 03:10 PM
We win a close one
An exceptional coach would have won, and that doesn?t include Mullen. Mullen is taking a knee at the end and is playing KT.
There was an opportunity to win solely on coaching. He didn?t get it done. We are not the program for firing a coach for not being exceptional when they just got an extension. He?ll Alabama isn?t either. JOMO will keep or lose his job on QB play and recruiting

chef dixon
09-14-2019, 03:13 PM
It is baffling to me that Moorhead has never given KT a shot

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 03:20 PM
Stevens was awful today but no way KT makes some of the throws Stevens has thrown this year.
Stevens is clearly better, I don’t have enough throws to say that clearly about Shraeder.
However looking at the ole miss game that KT got put in, shraeder looks more the part

defiantdog
09-14-2019, 03:20 PM
This was on coaching...... He didn't even try to work the sidelines to end the game. Everything was set up in the middle of the damn field.

KOdawg1
09-14-2019, 03:21 PM
Play calling and special teams are main ones to blame. Defense isnt far behind

msstate7
09-14-2019, 03:23 PM
This is on fitz, Stevens, shrader... anyone but joe

lastmajordog
09-14-2019, 03:24 PM
“DOGS” have a great qb and offensive minded coach in Peterson if he’s still up there.....a waste not using him

bluelightstar
09-14-2019, 03:25 PM
Let’s keep KT and send Joe somewhere else

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 03:28 PM

Seriously did you not see like 5 passes to the sideline that were airmailed 15 yards into the bench? Stevens didn’t miss those throws the first two games. Look JOMO could have pulled this game out if he had coached flawlessly. But today was like terribleQB play

starkvegasdawg
09-14-2019, 03:30 PM
Defense only gave up 269 yards, although watching them live it felt like 500.

Special teams was an embarrassment. KO return for a TD and at least two punts within an eyelash of being blocked.

The game was as close as it was because KSU couldn't field a punt and fumbled a long interception return after an OL broke the poor defender in two. None of that happens and it's a 42-10 type game.

defiantdog
09-14-2019, 03:31 PM
Seriously did you not see like 5 passes to the sideline that were airmailed 15 yards into the bench? Stevens didn’t miss those throws the first two games. Look JOMO could have pulled this game out if he had coached flawlessly. But today was like terribleQB play

There were also a ton of dropped passes, blown coverages, horrid special teams coverage, and the worst play calls since Croom.

Saltydog
09-14-2019, 03:31 PM
Let?s keep KT and send Joe somewhere else

POST OF THE DAY! REP. GIVEN

Coach007
09-14-2019, 03:41 PM

Reality is a bitch.

Was the pass to Zuber spot on?

Was the pass to guidry spot on...

Was 269 yards of offense allowed horrible.

as a unusual fumble coaching

Was a tipped pass coaching?

Just curious.......

defiantdog
09-14-2019, 03:43 PM
Reality is a bitch.

Just curious.......
0 passing yards in the 4th quarter..... We had 0 passing yards. That is Croom-style football. I don't care how you spin it.

dawgday166
09-14-2019, 03:43 PM
Reality is a bitch.

Just curious.......

Last year you were blaming Fitz when they dropped those passes. Fitz threw an "uncatchable ball"

dawgday166
09-14-2019, 03:45 PM
Defense only gave up 269 yards, although watching them live it felt like 500.

Special teams was an embarrassment. KO return for a TD and at least two punts within an eyelash of being blocked.

The game was as close as it was because KSU couldn't field a punt and fumbled a long interception return after an OL broke the poor defender in two. None of that happens and it's a 42-10 type game.

I was real disappointed they gave up the last TD so easily.

HoopsDawg
09-14-2019, 03:47 PM

lets not forget Mullen.

KOdawg1
09-14-2019, 03:49 PM
Did you see Guidry hand the defender the ball for the interception? Did you see Zuber have a panic attack when the ball hit him in the hands?

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 03:50 PM
11 for 27 in passing that’s on a injury to your starter
The fact we are starting freshmen DL after being no 1 in the nation and having a bunch of guys in the NFL is on Mullen

HoopsDawg
09-14-2019, 03:52 PM
11 for 27 in passing that’s on a injury to your starter
The fact we are starting freshmen DL after being no 1 in the nation and having a bunch of guys in the NFL is on Mullen

atta boy, there's someone blaming Mullen. LOLOLOL

BayouDawg
09-14-2019, 03:55 PM
Theres enough blame in this game to go around. I firmly believe that if we had not given up that KO return for touchdown we win though.

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 03:59 PM
The roster is on the previous coach for the first two years. someone with an agenda disagrees with that. You sure as hell can expect Mullen to be usuning that at Florida

HoopsDawg
09-14-2019, 04:02 PM
The roster is on the previous coach for the first two years. someone with an agenda disagrees with that. You sure as hell can expect Mullen to be usuning that at Florida

Mullen left the guy with 3 first round draft picks. There was more than enough talent out there today to beat KSU.

BuckyIsAB****
09-14-2019, 04:03 PM
Shrader is not a SEC level passer right now. He is tough and gritty and can make plays but he aint gonna beat anyone dropping back. Moorhead ran the ball on 3rd and 9. He doesnt trust him. And I dont blame him. He showed some exceptional things today but in the pocket he aint there yet

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 04:05 PM
Mullen left the guy with 3 first round draft picks. There was more than enough talent out there today to beat KSU.
Yeah and those 3 1st round draft choices beat KState last year.
The tru freshmen and RS freshmen didn’t get it done this year

HoopsDawg
09-14-2019, 04:05 PM
Shrader is not a SEC level passer right now. He is tough and gritty and can make plays but he aint gonna beat anyone dropping back. Moorhead ran the ball on 3rd and 9. He doesnt trust him. And I dont blame him. He showed some exceptional things today but in the pocket he aint there yet

I wish he would have ran it on 3rd and 2.

defiantdog
09-14-2019, 04:06 PM
The. Why did he pass it on 3rd and 2?

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 04:10 PM
The. Why did he pass it on 3rd and 2?

This is where the savant got lost in his underwear and tried to be too clever.
Just like Mullen would pull a head scratcher occasionally

Lord McBuckethead
09-14-2019, 04:14 PM
Theres enough blame in this game to go around. I firmly believe that if we had not given up that KO return for touchdown we win though.

Why do we ever give them a shot to return a single kickoff. There is zero unpside to giving them a shot for a return.

BayouDawg
09-14-2019, 04:36 PM
Why do we ever give them a shot to return a single kickoff. There is zero unpside to giving them a shot for a return.

Just totally inexcusable

Coach007
09-14-2019, 04:50 PM

A Valid criticism.

Mjoelner34
09-14-2019, 05:35 PM

Ditto! Plus, I would have run it twice on 3rd and 5 when we kicked the FG. Hill was gashing their D at the time and we were up 7.

Didn't we overthrow to the endzone along the left sideline on that 3rd and 5 or was that on 2nd down. Anyway, on that play, we had a guy wide-ass open for a TD on a post and we never looked at him. Schraeder locked on to the left wideout at the snap and never took his eyes off of him.