PDA

View Full Version : Well, if there's a silver lining to this loss it's hopefully that 007 and dantheman

Saltydog
09-14-2019, 03:10 PM
will be silenced. Their hopes of going 11-1 took a huge shot today. I'm sure there'll be some b.s. excuses, spin or some other way to rationalize today's loss.

dawgday166
09-14-2019, 03:13 PM
Naw man .. we can run the rest of the table ... No sweat.

Coach007
09-14-2019, 03:17 PM
will be silenced. Their hopes of going 11-1 took a huge shot today. I'm sure there'll be some b.s. excuses, spin or some other way to rationalize today's loss.

Why would I ever NOT pull for Ms St?

NO.. I will be here. Don't like it..?? Oh friggin well! I would rather live happy than miserable.

Saltydog
09-14-2019, 03:27 PM
It's got nothing to do with who you pull for and it's got nothing to do with being happy or miserable but it's got everything to do with being REASONABLE. Hell, we all wear maroon shades here but you are the ultimate sunshine pumping homer and simply can't look at things objectively. Truth is, anyone that knows shit about football knew we weren't going to win 10 or 11 games this year. We don't do that in our best years. Anyway, spin it how you will but this isn't a good football team.

Coach007
09-14-2019, 03:31 PM
It's got nothing to do with who you pull for and it's got nothing to do with being happy or miserable but it's got everything to do with being REASONABLE. Hell, we all wear maroon shades here but you are the sunshine pumping homer and simply can't look at things objectively. Truth is, anyone that knows shit about football knew we weren't going to win 10 or 11 games this year. Hell, we don't do that in our best years. Anyway, spin it how you will but this isn't a good football team.

No reason for us not to. We competed and that VERY young defense only gave up 269 yards. Had the depth and starters not checked out due to cheating, we win.

You want to wallow in "Whoa is me.. I'm a Ms St fan and know better than to ROOT for my team".... Do it. BE YOU. You don't see me here when we win saying " On a more positive NOTE.. Saltydog may be too embarrassed to show himself in public again"

You do you though. Congrats on the loss???????