PDA

View Full Version : Bottom line

Coach007
09-14-2019, 02:57 PM
1- First and foremost, those suspended should never see the field again at this point. You cost yourselves more than a 8 games. You:

- Put yourselves above the team
- You put our University on probation leaving no room for error by any player.
- You cost us depth and starters. You should be ashamed of what you did and I would rather start over than to see you on the field.

2- Mullen. As much as I defended you, it's obvious that you left knowing a hole was coming. And that's ok. We will survive and grow.

3- Moorhead... you do NOT pass it on 3 and 2 toward the end of the game. EVER. Period! ALL STOP. NEVER.

4- Stevens... Great courage. Man, you worked your ass off. Dropped passes did not help you.

5- OL...... Who the frick are you? ARE YOU MS ST? Did you put your BALLS in the locker room and forget them?

6- DL... Way to man up! I can NOT fault you. You played well while 10 players let you down!

AROB44
09-14-2019, 03:14 PM
Totally agree on the 10 players.

Percho
09-14-2019, 03:18 PM
1- First and foremost, those suspended should never see the field again at this point. You cost yourselves more than a 8 games. You:

- Put yourselves above the team
- You put our University on probation leaving no room for error by any player.
- You cost us depth and starters. You should be ashamed of what you did and I would rather start over than to see you on the field.

2- Mullen. As much as I defended you, it's obvious that you left knowing a hole was coming. And that's ok. We will survive and grow.

3- Moorhead... you do NOT pass it on 3 and 2 toward the end of the game. EVER. Period! ALL STOP. NEVER.

4- Stevens... Great courage. Man, you worked your ass off. Dropped passes did not help you.

5- OL...... Who the frick are you? ARE YOU MS ST? Did you put your BALLS in the locker room and forget them?

6- DL... Way to man up! I can NOT fault you. You played well while 10 players let you down!

I agree esp with No. 1.

BulldogBear
09-14-2019, 03:20 PM

Is pure dumbassery. Especially with a Defense that's been on the field the whooooole 2nd half.

Coach007
09-14-2019, 03:25 PM
YEP!

TrapGame
09-14-2019, 03:25 PM
#3 was huge. 2 yards and KH has pushed the pile the first 2 plays.

1bigdawg
09-14-2019, 03:53 PM
5- OL...... Who the frick are you? ARE YOU MS ST? Did you put your BALLS in the locker room and forget them?!

We keep shuffling guys around. I know we have had injuries, but it is hard for a line to gel when it is shuffled that much.

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 03:56 PM
yet again we lost because our QB completed 11 of 27 because our starter was injured
Doesn’t have anything to do with coaching or suspensions
Although we could have won if every thing was perfect