PDA

View Full Version : No concerns

dawgday166
09-14-2019, 02:38 PM
Anymore about KState. Bring on TAM (Jimbo sucks), AU (they struggled with Tulane after beating Oregon), LSU (Burrow played weak Texas D and Ehlinger sucks yet still blew up LSU's D), and while we're at it, bring on Bama too.

Homedawg
09-14-2019, 02:49 PM
Anymore about KState. Bring on TAM (Jimbo sucks), AU (they struggled with Tulane after beating Oregon), LSU (Burrow played weak Texas D and Ehlinger sucks yet still blew up LSU's D), and while we're at it, bring on Bama too.

I was at the game til the end. Hate losing. I knew we had issues. But if there is a bright side, surely 007 will stfu now.

msstate7
09-14-2019, 02:51 PM
I was at the game til the end. Hate losing. I knew we had issues. But if there is a bright side, surely 007 will stfu now.
Nah brah, 10 wins still there for the taking

dawgday166
09-14-2019, 02:53 PM
It sucks bad. This is a complete shit show. Not sure what 007 coaches, but it sure can't be football.

Coursesuper
09-14-2019, 02:57 PM

He will spin this into some more inane bullshit, and you just don't love MSU enough.

BeardoMSU
09-14-2019, 03:00 PM
He will spin this into some more inane bullshit, and you just don't love MSU enough.

He'll just piss off back to the poli-board to have circular arguments with himself...

Maroonthirteen
09-14-2019, 03:00 PM
Don’t take this as making excuses for our preparation and execution today but...... KState is going to win a lot of games this year.

RocketDawg
09-14-2019, 03:02 PM

How was the traffic getting out of campus? **

dantheman4248
09-14-2019, 03:08 PM
Nah brah, 10 wins still there for the taking

It is if they only play 45 minutes.

We clearly have a problem from the top down finishing the 4th Quarter. (Regardless of injuries today).

That was the biggest determining factor and is now a pattern for us. Playcalling / Execution has to get better. WRs can’t drop so many balls.

Defense actually played better than anticipated; however, the offense set them up to fail too many times so the points looked bad. Hopefully Cam gets back soon.

Shrader looks a lot like Bo Nix. Plenty of promise but I don’t want a True Freshman running my offense. Tommy needs to get healthy. Sit him vs. UK and hope we have enough elsewhere to win that game. (Please run Kylin 30 times. And run him in the 4th Q. That’s when workhorse backs start making things happen. Idc if the defense is keying him on 3rd down. He’s the best skill player on offense by a wide margin. Get. him. the. ball.)

dantheman4248
09-14-2019, 03:11 PM
Don’t take this as making excuses for our preparation and execution today but...... KState is going to win a lot of games this year.

Disagree with this. They don’t have a QB to compete in the Big 12 or the pass defense to stop good QBs. They will be outgunned and overmatched. That was evident to anyone watching today.

Their QB missed several wide open passes deep and their pass defense was suspect against our terrible receiver core and injured QB. The two INTs were more giveaway than takeaway. We will hate this loss at the end of the season and blame injuries when we really need to blame the poor 4th Q coaching.

dawgday166
09-14-2019, 03:16 PM
Disagree with this. They don’t have a QB to compete in the Big 12 or the pass defense to stop good QBs. They will be outgunned and overmatched. That was evident to anyone watching today.

Their QB missed several wide open passes deep and their pass defense was suspect against our terrible receiver core and injured QB. The two INTs were more giveaway than takeaway. We will hate this loss at the end of the season and blame injuries when we really need to blame the poor 4th Q coaching.

So do you think Dak could've won this game with a slightly banged up shoulder? Tommy's as good as Dak ain't he?

I think KState will surprise some folks but we still suck bad.

dantheman4248
09-14-2019, 03:30 PM
So do you think Dak could've won this game with a slightly banged up shoulder? Tommy's as good as Dak ain't he?

I think KState will surprise some folks but we still suck bad.

Banged up shoulder Dak from 2013 no, he would have been the equivalent of Shrader and this team isn’t mentally tough enough to rally behind that in the 4th Q. Dak from 2014, questionable and depends on playcalling and how he handles the pain of a banged up shoulder when running. Dak from 2015 depends strictly on his accuracy if he has a banged up shoulder. If he’s as bad as Tommy was today then we have the same result.

The run defense was solid, but the pass defense was suspect. Tommy made some solid reads but it was clear his shoulder was causing horrible inaccuracy. His two INTs were good plays and reads, one a bad catch attempt, one a piss poor throw.. Shrader is talented but not mentally there yet. Like Bo Nix in two years he could torch the SEC.

And let me put it this way. Tommy Stevens is a better QB than Dak ever was at MSU. Dak is a better player than Tommy will likely ever be at MSU. Does that make sense?

dawgday166
09-14-2019, 03:38 PM
You're nuts. Dak 2014 on wins this easily. Tommy will never be the QB Dak is. He don't like to get hit. And he also airmailed some passes like Fitz did today too. And I don't think it was cause of his shoulder either.

Coach007
09-14-2019, 03:42 PM

Nope. You choose what you do, I will will think for myself.

We allowed 269 yards of offense.

You want to be able to come on a board and brag about how you were right... here is you chance. YOU do YOU. Tell the world how you were right and Ms ST sucks.

LMAO!

Coach007
09-14-2019, 03:43 PM
You're nuts. Dak 2014 on wins this easily. Tommy will never be the QB Dak is. He don't like to get hit. And he also airmailed some passes like Fitz did today too. And I don't think it was cause of his shoulder either.

LOL! Dak missed on a lot when he was injured too. Give it up.

We get it.

dantheman4248
09-14-2019, 03:45 PM

Dak on 2014 with a banged up shoulder? Idk. Makes you one dimensional. Like I said it depends on how he deals with the pain running. It caused Tommy to fumble a ball when he tried ya know. If Dak is healthy from 2014 then it’s an easy win. If it’s a healthy Fitz from any year it’s an easy win. Tommy is not the runner either of them are. Again there is a difference between being a good QB and a good football player. Think the difference between Tua and Hurts. (Though Tua does not like being hit so that comparison is slowly changing.)

If you don’t think he airmailed passes because of his shoulder then ok. I think looking at his first two games compared to this one that that is the more reasonable take but to each their own.

dawgday166
09-14-2019, 03:49 PM
LOL! Dak missed on a lot when he was injured too. Give it up.

We get it.

You're nuts too. Dak 2014 on still wins game today with a bum shoulder. Why?? Cause he's tough as hell and won't give up.

I'm telling you .. Tommy don't like to get hit and he won't turn out as good y'all think he will.

ETA: Shrader now ... He has potential.

Coach007
09-14-2019, 03:54 PM
You're nuts too. Dak 2014 on still wins game today with a bum shoulder. Why?? Cause he's tough as hell and won't give up.

I'm telling you .. Tommy don't like to get hit and he won't turn out as good y'all think he will.

ETA: Shrader now ... He has potential.

Again.... 10 players suspended with injuries. That's not COACHING

Blame something real.

Moorhead will be here for 3 years or longer and he deserves it. This fictitious "If DAK"... Dak ain't here. Mullen left this team with a glaring hole on defense.

We hired Moorhead for HIS offense and so far it's been great. Not even the great MULLEN has gotten off to the great start Moorhead has.

BuckyIsAB****
09-14-2019, 03:56 PM

Dak was pretty bad when he was injured vs Arkansas and UK in 2014

dawgday166
09-14-2019, 03:57 PM

Blame something real.

Moorhead will be here for 3 years or longer and he deserves it. This fictitious "If DAK"... Dak ain't here. Mullen left this team with a glaring hole on defense.

We hired Moorhead for HIS offense and so far it's been great. Not even the great MULLEN has gotten off to the great start Moorhead has.

You know ... I don't say shit like this but I'm starting to think you have to be an OM fan. That's the only way someone could say our offense has been great.

dantheman4248
09-14-2019, 03:58 PM

Blame something real.

Yea no. Please stop lumping me in with my opinions. I have my own. Moorhead’s system can work but the playcalling in 4th Q is shit. Feels like watching Ranked Opponent Dan Mullen.

Homedawg
09-14-2019, 03:59 PM
How was the traffic getting out of campus? **

Made it in 9 mins from tailgate to the house. Last game w a weak crowd took 35.

Homedawg
09-14-2019, 04:01 PM
Nope. You choose what you do, I will will think for myself.

We allowed 269 yards of offense.

You want to be able to come on a board and brag about how you were right... here is you chance. YOU do YOU. Tell the world how you were right and Ms ST sucks.

LMAO!
Don't have to. Most saw it. Except You. And as for yards, when it mattered, we needed a stop and KNeW they were running, and gave up 9 on first down. Right down our throat.

Homedawg
09-14-2019, 04:03 PM

Blame something real.

Took Mullen a lot of years to lose one he shouldn't have lost. Your boy has done it 4 times. Thanks.

defiantdog
09-14-2019, 04:03 PM

Blame something real.

We had 151 yards of total passing with 0 passing yards in the 4th quarter..... What's great about that?

dantheman4248
09-14-2019, 04:06 PM
Don't have to. Most saw it. Except You. And as for yards, when it mattered, we needed a stop and KNeW they were running, and gave up 9 on first down. Right down our throat.

Can y’all just stop engaging him. Even i’m sick of it. If you can’t see the things to be critical about today then you are delusional. Yes this team has potential and yes we can still reasonably go 9-3 or 10-2 depending on how legit LSU’s pass game is. Though the S&C and the 4th Q playcalling must step up. The injuries fall squarely on that. Feels like watching the Pelicans tbh.

Coach007
09-14-2019, 04:07 PM
You know ... I don't say shit like this but I'm starting to think you have to be an OM fan. That's the only way someone could say our offense has been great.

You know..... I don't care one BIT about what you think I am. I guess I could say you seem to be an ole miss fan because all you do is attack our team....

But I don't.

Why do you go look it up. Moorhead is off to start not seen since Allen McKeen. Period.

We didn't HIRE Moorhead to be a clone of Mullen. We hired him to make our offense more explosive to compete with the top 3 in the SEC.

Again. Place the blame where it goes.

-10 players you have yet to mention that put themselves over this team. 2 were defensive starters. Today the young defense only allowed 269 yards. What happens if Autry and Gay are in the game?

- Injuries. Why NOT understand those? Because it doesn't fit the need to blame a coach? That's huge losses for this team and only amplified by the suspensions.

- Who left a large gap in that DL? It sure as hell wasn't Moorhead.

dantheman4248
09-14-2019, 04:10 PM
Took Mullen a lot of years to lose one he shouldn't have lost. Your boy has done it 4 times. Thanks.

Bad take. Houston loss in ‘09 and even possibly GT loss in ‘09 were worse in Mullen’s first two years than any loss Joe has on his record at the moment.

Coach007
09-14-2019, 04:10 PM

Yeah.. and damn.. I'm sure Autry and Gay would have played had they not been suspended.

Blame the right peopl

dawgday166
09-14-2019, 04:15 PM
You know..... I don't care one BIT about what you think I am. I guess I could say you seem to be an ole miss fan because all you do is attack our team....

But I don't.

That's why I'm jumping up and down with glee right now and ... You sound so depressed?

Homedawg
09-14-2019, 04:21 PM
Yeah.. and damn.. I'm sure Autry and Gay would have played had they not been suspended.

Blame the right peopl

So you didn't know Autry and gay weren't playing this week when you gave your prediction? Stop w excuses. If you'd have been paying attention you'd have known that before the season. But NO, unicorn keeps it going. Hell dude, own it. When you do I'll leave you alone. Otherwise prepare to get pounded

Coach007
09-14-2019, 04:26 PM
So you didn't know Autry and gay weren't playing this week when you gave your prediction? Stop w excuses. If you'd have been paying attention you'd have known that before the season. But NO, unicorn keeps it going. Hell dude, own it. When you do I'll leave you alone. Otherwise prepare to get pounded

I don't need you to leave me alone LOL!

I believe in this team and this coach.

Next

ATTILLA THE DOG
09-14-2019, 04:38 PM

But I don't.

Why do you go look it up. Moorhead is off to start not seen since Allen McKeen. Period.

We didn't HIRE Moorhead to be a clone of Mullen. We hired him to make our offense more explosive to compete with the top 3 in the SEC.

Again. Place the blame where it goes.

-10 players you have yet to mention that put themselves over this team. 2 were defensive starters. Today the young defense only allowed 269 yards. What happens if Autry and Gay are in the game?

- Injuries. Why NOT understand those? Because it doesn't fit the need to blame a coach? That's huge losses for this team and only amplified by the suspensions.

- Who left a large gap in that DL? It sure as hell wasn't Moorhead.
Moorhead is a bust

Homedawg
09-14-2019, 04:44 PM

Next
Well down w the plane you're gonna go. Sorry ma'am

Coursesuper
09-14-2019, 04:47 PM

Next

Bless your heart.

msstate7
09-14-2019, 04:48 PM
Well down w the plane you're gonna go. Sorry ma'am

He and sparrows have to be trolls. All the other usual suspects (dancing rabbit, met, jarius) at least have enough sense to know this is indefensible

Coach007
09-14-2019, 05:02 PM
He and sparrows have to be trolls. All the other usual suspects (dancing rabbit, met, jarius) at least have enough sense to know this is indefensible

We all called out the indefensible. But I'm damn sure not going to go over board with things that are not his fault. You know... those things you ran away from.

- Like Blaming the coach for players who went outside the program to cheat. Blame the players.
- Like stating facts on the DL. It's not Moorhead that left glaring gaps on that DL. That's Mullen.
- Like injuries that have forced true freshmen to play.. today Cross on that OL
- Injuries like Stevens... and the lack of a QB under him that can actually pass that forced a true freshman to play.

You want TRUE criticism we have already given it. But that's not what you really want. You don't want to face the factual details.

- 269 allowed is actually GREAT for a defense with starters out and suspensions.
- You run it on 3 and 2. That is coaching.
- Special teams was bad today and that is the real difference in this game.

But that's not good enough. It MUST be "Fire Moorhead" over a loss when we have not hired a coach in our history who is off to this great of start.