PDA

View Full Version : What y'all drinking on this weekend?

WeWillScrewItUp
10-25-2013, 10:16 PM
I got some makers in the cup right now. Probably going to fire up the grill and pop the top on a few cold ones tomorrow.

State82
10-25-2013, 10:34 PM
I've been sampling some of the Bacardi Oakheart this evening. Not all that impressed. However, I have been sipping on it while perusing the thread on the main page about posting a meme that describes your feelings postgame last night. And let me tell ya, I have been surfing these interwebs for a long time, but I have never, EVER, laughed as hard at a single thread on a message board of any kind as I did at that one. I have literally been wiping tears from my eyes on my MSU long sleeve t-shirt while reading it. That being said, probably will not purchase any more Oakheart. Wish I had some Makers.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-25-2013, 10:46 PM
I got some makers in the cup right now. Probably going to fire up the grill and pop the top on a few cold ones tomorrow.

You're sitting right next to me

WeWillScrewItUp
10-25-2013, 10:47 PM
I've been sampling some of the Bacardi Oakheart this evening. Not all that impressed. However, I have been sipping on it while perusing the thread on the main page about posting a meme that describes your feelings postgame last night. And let me tell ya, I have been surfing these interwebs for a long time, but I have never, EVER, laughed as hard at a single thread on a message board of any kind as I did at that one. I have literally been wiping tears from my eyes on my MSU long sleeve t-shirt while reading it. That being said, probably will not purchase any more Oakheart. Wish I had some Makers.

I have been looking at it to. TheRef's crab running with nope and Hacker's badger are gold.

BeastMan
10-26-2013, 12:35 AM
Probably will have a Wellers 107 on da rocks when I get to the coast but just 1. I've got a 5 am wake up call to go fishin in the marsh in the kayak.

WeWillScrewItUp
10-26-2013, 12:41 AM
Probably will have a Wellers 107 on da rocks when I get to the coast but just 1. I've got a 5 am wake up call to go fishin in the marsh in the kayak.

Sounds good man. Waking up early for work sucks but to get up and go hunting/fishing is as refreshing as it gets.

Political Hack
10-26-2013, 02:04 PM
victory juice.

Bell's Two Hearted Ale & Sam Adams Octoberfest

BeastMan
10-26-2013, 02:06 PM
Sounds good man. Waking up early for work sucks but to get up and go hunting/fishing is as refreshing as it gets.

No doubt about it

Political Hack
10-26-2013, 02:10 PM

that thread is greatness... should be a weekly thing.