PDA

View Full Version : We have simply been pushed around and man handled in the first half.

Thick
09-14-2019, 12:28 PM
Unacceptable effort and our defense is just not very good right now.

Homedawg
09-14-2019, 12:37 PM
Unacceptable effort and our defense is just not very good right now.

Getting mauled.

HoopsDawg
09-14-2019, 12:42 PM
Defense is down 3 starters: Gay, Autry, Dantzler. That's tough

Offensively, it's pretty easy to stop our run game b/c we keep running basically the same 2 plays. KSU is committed to stopping Kylin after last season. Going to have to pass to open up the run.

confucius say
09-14-2019, 12:42 PM
Getting mauled.

Suggestions?

Did Pickering play any first half? He popped on the film a few times last week.

Thick
09-14-2019, 12:53 PM
Defense is down 3 starters: Gay, Autry, Dantzler. That's tough

Offensively, it's pretty easy to stop our run game b/c we keep running basically the same 2 plays. KSU is committed to stopping Kylin after last season. Going to have to pass to open up the run.

Hoops I understand what you’re saying, but 1 is a LBer, 1 is a DL, and 1 is a CB. 2 of those 3 are going to be suspended for 5-6 more games, so if that’s going to be the excuse moving forward, you need to just copy and paste for the games vs physical running teams. Hopefully the second half will be better bc we make some adjustments on both sides. Hailstate

HoopsDawg
09-14-2019, 12:54 PM
Suggestions?

Young did, but I did not see Pickering. Trying to save a redshirt I assume.

Homedawg
09-14-2019, 12:57 PM
Suggestions?

No. And he's the 5th guy for a reason. He ain't ready.

WinningIsRelentless
09-14-2019, 01:17 PM
Shrader just said I?ll shoe you physical.

Hambone
09-14-2019, 01:19 PM
Now it’s time to return the favor.

Thick
09-14-2019, 02:26 PM
One more thing, this team has absolutely no discipline or self control. It all starts and ends with the HC!!

msugolf
09-14-2019, 02:29 PM
One more thing, this team has absolutely no discipline or self control. It all starts and ends with the HC!!

These are things Cohen should be held responsible for. He was more interested in being the smartest guy in the room and hiring a guru than getting a football coach capable of all the above traits - toughness, attitude, discipline.