PDA

View Full Version : Suspension list is out......

Coach007
09-14-2019, 09:56 AM
Lee Autry, Willie Gay, Whop, Kwatrivous Johnson and Marcus Murphy.

Lewis will start at WLB....

Crumedy and Lovett start at DT

Pollodawg
09-14-2019, 09:59 AM
We played Autry against USM? What the actual 17? We pissed away a 1/4 of his season.

Coach007
09-14-2019, 10:00 AM
We played Autry against USM? What the actual 17? We pissed away a 1/4 of his season.

No... HE pissed away his season and according to some here, we would have lost because our defense sucks right***

starkvegasdawg
09-14-2019, 10:01 AM

Do we drug test coaches? Doesn't feel like it.

dawgday166
09-14-2019, 10:02 AM
Do we drug test coaches? Doesn't feel like it.

I'm starting to think we probably should **

Covercorner2
09-14-2019, 10:04 AM
I'm starting to think we probably should **

Didn?t we play Autry last weekend because we had a bunch of centers banged up and James Jackson needed to play there, meaning we were very thin at DT?

dawgday166
09-14-2019, 10:07 AM
Didn?t we play Autry last weekend because we had a bunch of centers banged up and James Jackson needed to play there, meaning we were very thin at DT?

I was thinking they got banged up during the game, but maybe they were banged up going into it. Still should've handled USM without Autry IMO.

NCDawg
09-14-2019, 10:07 AM
I think Gay's loss hurts us more than Autry. .

Covercorner2
09-14-2019, 10:10 AM
I was thinking they got banged up during the game, but maybe they were banged up going into it. Still should've handled USM without Autry IMO.

No Wilkerson was out before the game. As was Parker. Williams was a game time decision and it was surprising he was able to play.

ShotgunDawg
09-14-2019, 10:10 AM
Does our insurance policy cover the mal-Practice or playing Autry vs USM

Good heavens that makes no sense

Hambone
09-14-2019, 10:13 AM
Sure it does, we were thin on the OL, had to move a DL to OL making us short at DL.... Audrey is a DL....

It’s not rocket science.

Thank God y’all aren’t getting paid millions.

CadaverDawg
09-14-2019, 10:18 AM
Playing Autry vs USM is now a clearly stupid decision by Joe and Co

MrKotter
09-14-2019, 10:21 AM
Yes but facts never get in the way of the mindless with agendas.

Covercorner2
09-14-2019, 10:22 AM
Playing Autry vs USM is now a clearly stupid decision by Joe and Co

If we didn?t play him then we wouldn?t have had a guy older than redshirt freshman playing DT against USM. How bad would it have looked if we held him out and lost?

CadaverDawg
09-14-2019, 10:24 AM
If we didn?t play him then we wouldn?t have had a guy older than redshirt freshman playing DT against USM. How bad would it have looked if we held him out and lost?

If we can't beat Southern at home without Autry, we suck and Joe deserves every bit of criticism he could get anyway

dawgday166
09-14-2019, 10:25 AM
If we can't beat Southern at home without Autry, we suck and Joe deserves every bit of criticism he could get anyway

I kinda lean this way too. If we can't beat USM without 2 regular DLinemen then it's very probable that we got much bigger problems.

Covercorner2
09-14-2019, 10:28 AM
I kinda lean this way too. If we can't beat USM without 2 regular DLinemen then it's very probable that we got much bigger problems.

Probably could have. But, what happens if you don?t? Season is over and it looks even worse. Sometimes it?s better to be conservative.

We weren?t playing Jackson State. And it?s probably our least experienced position.

gravedigger
09-14-2019, 10:28 AM
Does our insurance policy cover the mal-Practice or playing Autry vs USM

Good heavens that makes no sense

That?s because you aren?t a coach and repeatedly prove you dont know.

You see, when you actually have to manage a situation rather than say, just type on a message board you are privy to info the average dumbass behind a keyboard doesnt have.

biggun
09-14-2019, 10:40 AM

We are about to see just that. KSU is much better than USM. STUPID decision by Joe. Period

biggun
09-14-2019, 10:41 AM

You see, when you actually have to manage a situation rather than say, just type on a message board you are privy to info the average dumbass behind a keyboard doesnt have.

Like you???

ShotgunDawg
09-14-2019, 10:50 AM

This is gibberish.

TrUst EveRY CoAcHeS eVEry dECisIoN

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 10:51 AM
It’s player safety
It was a 100 degrees on the field
We needed to not play players 80 plays
I will trust Moorhead on this one
And Stevens is making it look like we should trust him on offense

msstate7
09-14-2019, 10:53 AM
ETA... I was wrong for that. My apologies, gravedigger

gravedigger
09-14-2019, 10:57 AM
Like you???

I don?t make claims like that. Meaning I?m mature enough to know that I don?t coach the team or have the info the coach has.

ShotgunDawg
09-14-2019, 10:58 AM
I don?t make claims like that. Meaning I?m mature enough to know that I don?t coach the team or have the info the coach has.

Then we can't have any discussions because there won't be one topic on this message board where we have more information that the coaches

gravedigger
09-14-2019, 11:00 AM
This is gibberish.

TrUst EveRY CoAcHeS eVEry dECisIoN

Nice misinterpretation. I pointed out you dont know and you repeatedly do this. I made no statement about whether it?s a good decision.

Dunning Kruger effect. Look it up.

Political Hack
09-14-2019, 11:02 AM
Heard KT may play a decent amount today.

gravedigger
09-14-2019, 11:42 AM
ETA... I was wrong for that. My apologies, gravedigger

No worries mate.

sleepy dawg
09-14-2019, 12:47 PM
Nice misinterpretation. I pointed out you dont know and you repeatedly do this. I made no statement about whether it?s a good decision.

Dunning Kruger effect. Look it up.

Nah... you had a pretty strong insinuation that coaches know and nobody on a message board could know more than them. I agree with Shotgun. We may not "know", but that doesn't mean we can't make some pretty good guesses and observations. You insinuate we shouldn't be able to do that b/c we're not coaches which is dumb.