PDA

View Full Version : Autry in or out?

Bdawg
09-14-2019, 09:26 AM
What do y'all think? With all the talk about him being part of tutorgate, I found it really head scratching that he played last week. He is apart of it I believe I would have saved him for this week against that running attack.

vv83
09-14-2019, 09:37 AM
Seems nobody knows. If he plays this week and next week think it’s safe to say he’s not part of it. Can’t imagine us using 3 of his 4 games against southern k state and uk

DancingRabbit
09-14-2019, 09:41 AM
It was posted on SPS yesterday that Autry would play. Seemed legit. We'll see shortly.

RocketDawg
09-14-2019, 09:45 AM
How's the gametime weather looking? Woke up to clouds and light rain here, but it seemed to be localized to right over our area. Had a tenth of an inch of rain so far and temp of 73 at 9:45. That would be perfect weather for FB.

VandelayIndustries
09-14-2019, 09:47 AM
Robbie Faulk

@robbiefaulk247
6s6 seconds ago
More
Dareuan Parker isn't going to play again today. Neither is Lee Autry

That blows

msstate7
09-14-2019, 09:48 AM
Robbie Faulk

@robbiefaulk247
6s6 seconds ago
More
Dareuan Parker isn't going to play again today. Neither is Lee Autry

That blows

Must be hurt bc he isn't part of tutor gate, right?**

Homedawg
09-14-2019, 09:52 AM
Seems nobody knows. If he plays this week and next week think it’s safe to say he’s not part of it. Can’t imagine us using 3 of his 4 games against southern k state and uk

Smh. He's a part of it. Some just choose not to believe it.

HailStateSZN19
09-14-2019, 09:53 AM
Makes absolutely zero sense to play Autry last week against USM but hold him out against a team twice as good as USM who has the rushing attack that they do... I don’t get it. I had originally thought we’d save him for like UK/Auburn/LSU/OM but being willing to burn one of his games last week but not this week is a head scratcher.

biggun
09-14-2019, 10:43 AM
Makes absolutely zero sense to play Autry last week against USM but hold him out against a team twice as good as USM who has the rushing attack that they do... I don’t get it. I had originally thought we’d save him for like UK/Auburn/LSU/OM but being willing to burn one of his games last week but not this week is a head scratcher.

Amen. Also shows that our coaches have almost zero confidence in our DT’s