PDA

View Full Version : I hate pulling for Penn St but I hope Urban Myer gets it handed to him tomorrow.

Jack Lambert
10-25-2013, 10:15 PM
I really do. I am ready for some other teams to lose to kind of weed out the top 5.

BeastMan
10-26-2013, 12:33 AM
After the whole scandal I thought I'd hate them forever. The more time I've had to think about it the less it effects how I think about them how. All guilty parties are gone and they're trying to move forward. I watched the Michigan game and saw a less talented PSU bunch that played their ass off for 4 quarters and 4 OTs. I saw a coach that coached his ass off for 4 quarters and 4 OTs. They made a ballsy call and executed in 4th OT to win. I caught myself rooting for them. Game of the year so far. I hope they beat OSU although unlikely

dawgs
10-26-2013, 03:02 AM
Agreed. The current players and coaches had nothing to do with Sandusky. 99.9% of the fans/boosters, if not more, had no idea either.

DownwardDawg
10-26-2013, 06:03 AM
I agree with the sentiments in this thread. I have no problem cheering for Penn State. This coach and players have nothing to do with all that mess.