PDA

View Full Version : The Weekend Thread - Kansas State Edition

ScoobaDawg
09-13-2019, 10:45 AM
Alright guys let's try something new... I'm working to post a new thread every day for Game week and will debut the full week next week.

But Let's try this out. So what's everyone's plans for the game. Sound off, are you going? are you just tailgating? or are you staying home in the AC and watching.
What are you planning on eating or drinking. I know we have some chefs in here who haven't been showing off their food recently and I don't believe they stopped cooking.
So sound off on what you are going to cook and what special drink you are breaking out for a gameday and then a victory.

I know, I wish I could be there. But I'll be at home drinking some of my craft beers and making up something Brunch edition maybe some Migas or Steak Nachos.

https://www.tasteandtellblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Sheet-Pan-Steak-Nachos-Supreme-tasteandtellblog.com-1-768x1152.jpg

StarkVegasSteve
09-13-2019, 10:47 AM
I'll be in the Junction with some sort of drink by 9 AM and I'll be in the stadium with a much stronger drink hopefully around 10:30.

Dawgbite
09-13-2019, 11:02 AM
I'm going to the game but I refuse to light a grill in this heat either before or after the game. I will be supporting the local restaurants and watering holes both before and after the game taking an informal poll on there cooling properties.