PDA

View Full Version : K-State is this for real?

tireddawg
09-12-2019, 11:30 AM
https://goemaw.com/forum/index.php?topic=41635.0

Did they forget these ******?

PKADogs55
09-12-2019, 11:34 AM
https://goemaw.com/forum/index.php?topic=41635.0

Did they forget these ******?

Bound to be 1 or 2 delusional folks. It was pretty funny reading their board.

Cooterpoot
09-12-2019, 11:40 AM
Troll site

R2Dawg
09-12-2019, 11:41 AM
That may be the most out of touch fanbase I've seen. That has to be some trolls. They can't be that ignorant. They are in for a shock Saturday.

DancingRabbit
09-12-2019, 11:43 AM
Meh, their sarcasm is too over the top.

https://wickershamsconscience.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/whistling.jpg

TNDawg35
09-12-2019, 11:44 AM
Ok, so I read that whole thing. I honestly think they are trolling. If they aren’t, that was poster board material... I mean print it off, blow it up, and hang it everywhere!! They are in for a rude awaking...

Matt3467
09-12-2019, 11:48 AM
It's a parody site obviously

DownwardDawg
09-12-2019, 12:02 PM
It's a parody site obviously

Obviously. It took about 5 seconds to realize that.

tmcats
09-12-2019, 12:14 PM
it's a parody site for children in puberty. i never go there and suggest you ignore as well.

msbulldog
09-12-2019, 12:21 PM
Like everyone else those idiots have us mixed up with TSUN.

MSUDAWGFAN
09-12-2019, 01:20 PM
I'll be honest. This one is impressive. 4 different names for our starting running back. Kelvin, Kyle, Kalvin, and Ken. That gave it away that it's parody right there.

Let?s talk DEFENSE (when Mississippi has the ball):

Much talk has been made about their rb Kelvin Hill. Some ?experts? are even saying mr. hill is a future pro (Canada? NFL?). But let?s be HONEST about this. Much of Kyle?s praise is undoubtedly due to running against SEC defenses. FRANKLY, I?m can?t say I?m too impressed.

Prediction: Ken will have an upHILL battle Saturday vs our Cat Defense.

TOUGH SLEDDING!

Edit to add: Yes, Kalvin DID have success against LAST year?s Cats under Snyder, but I think we can safely say that defense was MUCH more SEC than B12. NOT the case this season with Klieman now at the Wildcat helm.

defiantdog
09-12-2019, 01:41 PM
I'll be honest. This one is impressive. 4 different names for our starting running back. Kelvin, Kyle, Kalvin, and Ken. That gave it away that it's parody right there.

Let?s talk DEFENSE (when Mississippi has the ball):

Much talk has been made about their rb Kelvin Hill. Some ?experts? are even saying mr. hill is a future pro (Canada? NFL?). But let?s be HONEST about this. Much of Kyle?s praise is undoubtedly due to running against SEC defenses. FRANKLY, I?m can?t say I?m too impressed.

Prediction: Ken will have an upHILL battle Saturday vs our Cat Defense.

TOUGH SLEDDING!

Edit to add: Yes, Kalvin DID have success against LAST year?s Cats under Snyder, but I think we can safely say that defense was MUCH more SEC than B12. NOT the case this season with Klieman now at the Wildcat helm.
Not gonna lie..... Pretty funny.

dantheman4248
09-12-2019, 08:38 PM
Obvious troll site. Clearly trying to bait you. I’ll be honest even though I know their baiting me idc with the “Old Miss State”. Shit is irritating.

BiscuitEater
09-13-2019, 12:53 PM
Troll site

So, do they even have a 'real' site that is discussing the game .. with semi-adult discussion?

Bothrops
09-13-2019, 02:26 PM
3rd world news board.

TrapGame
09-13-2019, 02:33 PM
So, do they even have a 'real' site that is discussing the game .. with semi-adult discussion?

Yes they do. I read some of it from a post over on SPS earlier this week. The consensus was MSU will win but they want their team to show up and make it a game. Several were very worried after playing two Utra Charmin soft teams looking like world beaters they would take a hard crash landing back to earth with us. It was very reasonable.