PDA

View Full Version : Arch Manning

PMDawg
09-09-2019, 02:07 PM
So, I guess it's safe to assume this kid will be at Ole Miss in four years?

"When your last name is Manning and you are a quarterback in New Orleans, you're going to get a lot of scrutiny.
Newman's 14-year-old freshman, Arch Manning, the grandson of Archie Manning, nephew of Peyton and Eli Manning and son of Cooper Manning, made his high school debut on the same field where his uncles drew college scouts a few decades ago. With grandfather Archie in attendance, Arch Manning completed 24 of 34 passes for 234 yards, three touchdowns and an interception as the Greenies defeated Uptown neighbor Lusher High 41-15 Friday.
Manning got off to an incredibly hot start, leading touchdown drives on the first two possessions. Both ended with TD passes."

https://www.wwltv.com/article/sports/high-school/arch-manning-sharp-in-prep-debut/289-a18677ed-d77b-4abf-9cea-05525a45c64d

I don't care who you are, or where you play - those stats are mighty impressive for a 14 year old.

I know it's a long time until he gets to college, but he should definitely be an interesting one to watch. Ole Miss player or not.

Cooterpoot
09-09-2019, 02:14 PM
1. Meh on the HS stats.
2. WTF calls their kid Arch?

TrapGame
09-09-2019, 02:32 PM
This kid doesn't have middle name they could use?!

It would be hilarious if he's like his Uncle Peyton and decides not to go to ole miss.

dantheman4248
09-09-2019, 02:46 PM

It would be hilarious if he's like his Uncle Peyton and decides not to go to ole miss.

Would make for the easiest nickname ever if he came here. Arch Rival Manning

sandwolf
09-09-2019, 02:51 PM
I am glad Eli had 3 girls. Hopefully Peyton's kids will steer clear of Oxford.

Ari Gold
09-09-2019, 04:01 PM
Who gives a shit .....

PMDawg
09-09-2019, 04:13 PM
Good Lord - what a loser crowd ITT. Thanks guys!

MedDawg
09-09-2019, 04:31 PM
So, I guess it's safe to assume this kid will be at Ole Miss in four years?

"When your last name is Manning and you are a quarterback in New Orleans, you're going to get a lot of scrutiny.
Newman's 14-year-old freshman, Arch Manning, the grandson of Archie Manning, nephew of Peyton and Eli Manning and son of Cooper Manning, made his high school debut on the same field where his uncles drew college scouts a few decades ago. With grandfather Archie in attendance, Arch Manning completed 24 of 34 passes for 234 yards, three touchdowns and an interception as the Greenies defeated Uptown neighbor Lusher High 41-15 Friday.
Manning got off to an incredibly hot start, leading touchdown drives on the first two possessions. Both ended with TD passes."

https://www.wwltv.com/article/sports/high-school/arch-manning-sharp-in-prep-debut/289-a18677ed-d77b-4abf-9cea-05525a45c64d

I don't care who you are, or where you play - those stats are mighty impressive for a 14 year old.

I know it's a long time until he gets to college, but he should definitely be an interesting one to watch. Ole Miss player or not.

Interesting. Four years is pretty far away, but if he were a 2020 5-star QB, would he go to OM right now? I can't see them wasting his talent there. But if it looks like he will go to OM, you know the boosters will be shoveling $$$ to 5-star OL and WR to help him. And all we will hear is, "the campus is beautiful and they all just wanted to play with Arch".

Todd4State
09-09-2019, 04:44 PM
Interesting. Four years is pretty far away, but if he were a 2020 5-star QB, would he go to OM right now? I can't see them wasting his talent there. But if it looks like he will go to OM, you know the boosters will be shoveling $$$ to 5-star OL and WR to help him. And all we will hear is, "the campus is beautiful and they all just wanted to play with Arch".

They will do everything in their power to get him to campus and at whatever the cost. They were even willing to hire a guy that wasn't willing to go along with their Network to get Eli. And we all know how much they love recruiting.

lastmajordog
09-09-2019, 05:11 PM

That won’t happen.....#TheNetwork is still alive and well.....make no mistake

somebodyshotmypaw
09-09-2019, 06:40 PM

His middle name is Beauregard.

dantheman4248
09-09-2019, 06:42 PM
His middle name is Beauregard.

Bo Manning

I just threw up in my mouth a bit.

msbulldog
09-09-2019, 07:15 PM
1. Meh on the HS stats.
2. WTF calls their kid Arch?

The smart parent that names their son after his multi-millionaire grandpa!

Cooterpoot
09-09-2019, 07:53 PM

Point taken

RocketDawg
09-09-2019, 09:03 PM
Arch Who?

Dawg61
09-09-2019, 09:42 PM

Not doubting you but how has Archie been able to acquire multiple millions? He must be getting Eli's checks direct deposited into his account.**