PDA

View Full Version : Players tunnel

Dawg61
10-25-2013, 05:16 PM
Forgive my ignorance here. Are we using a temporary tunnel while expansion is going on? Last night on ESPN they had a very cool entrance where they had a camera amongst the players as they got ready to go on the field. The players sounded GREAT as they fired each other up to play however the tunnel looked absolutely horrible. Please say we are using a new tunnel next year. Btw have you seen the Arizona State tunnel? They have a mural of Pat Tillman leading them on the field. THIS is what our tunnel should look like but with Nick Bell.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/forums/f54/2013-14-ncaa-football-thread-188043/index3.html

ShotgunDawg
10-25-2013, 05:56 PM
The visiting team will be coming out from the new end zone. We will continue to come out from our current locker room. The purpose was to get the visiting team's fans out of the Junction by putting their team on the North side.

Dawg61
10-25-2013, 05:58 PM
Ok then we desperately need an updated tunnel. It looks circa 1994.

CadaverDawg
10-25-2013, 06:02 PM
Ok then we desperately need an updated tunnel. It looks circa 1994.

Yea, I'm not big on tunnel bashing....but ours looks like a high school teams. Might as well run through a sheet of paper on two poles that says "Tame the Tigers" or some shit.

ShotgunDawg
10-25-2013, 06:09 PM
Yea, I'm not big on tunnel bashing....but ours looks like a high school teams. Might as well run through a sheet of paper on two poles that says "Tame the Tigers" or some shit.

Doesn't UGA actually do this?

Bark
10-25-2013, 06:49 PM
Forgive my ignorance here. Are we using a temporary tunnel while expansion is going on? Last night on ESPN they had a very cool entrance where they had a camera amongst the players as they got ready to go on the field. The players sounded GREAT as they fired each other up to play however the tunnel looked absolutely horrible. Please say we are using a new tunnel next year. Btw have you seen the Arizona State tunnel? They have a mural of Pat Tillman leading them on the field. THIS is what our tunnel should look like but with Nick Bell.

I'll ask you like you like asked someone about an watching an NFL game earlier....when is the last time you actually attended a state game?

Dawg61
10-25-2013, 06:57 PM
blow me

TopDog58
10-25-2013, 07:27 PM
Bring back the helmet sponsored by Shell!

Op4isabitch
10-25-2013, 10:48 PM
While we are on the topic of tunnels and entrances. Why do we use hand held fire extinguishers? Hell most college entrances have pipes fitted around the opening that are angled so that when the extinguisher is attached to the coupling the smoke is dispersed evenly......why are we so bush league? I wish we paid more attention to details. Maybe that's just my OCD kicking in but that bugs the heck out of me!

HoopsDawg
10-25-2013, 10:56 PM
While we are on the topic of tunnels and entrances. Why do we use hand held fire extinguishers? Hell most college entrances have pipes fitted around the opening that are angled so that when the extinguisher is attached to the coupling the smoke is dispersed evenly......why are we so bush league? I wish we paid more attention to details. Maybe that's just my OCD kicking in but that bugs the heck out of me!

OCD? Shit man, we couldn't even spell Samuel right. That's f'n embarrassing.

CadaverDawg
10-25-2013, 11:06 PM
OCD? Shit man, we couldn't even spell Samuel right. That's f'n embarrassing.

Whatever Bro, Will Remand and Atimas Sameul asked Dan Mullin to spell it that way. Swag

Behrdawg
10-25-2013, 11:39 PM
Damn those tunnels

Maroonthirteen
10-26-2013, 07:41 AM
Along these lines, I know we have the junction and dog walk....all that on the Southend. But that field house is small on the inside. I am surprised we didn't build a nice new locker room for us under the north end. But I guess the gridiron club will take up most of the ground level north side space?. I don't know. But regardless, lots of improvements need to be made to the field house other than the tunnel. Since we only use it for a few hours 6-7 times per year, I don't expect anything to be done soon.

Anyway, the only different between our tunnel and most others, ours is exposed. Most teams don't have a glamorous extravegant entrance tunnel but you don't know it Because it is under seats.

bulldawg28
10-26-2013, 08:51 AM

Good one I laughed hard.