PDA

View Full Version : Boy has times changed.....

basedog
09-08-2019, 04:17 PM
On the way home I listened to 5th quarter show. Matt hit the nail on the head, said how times have changed for Msu and Usm. 35 years ago or so, they were a dangerous team to play. But now, with all the growth in revenue Msu gets, we are maxing are facilities in every way possible. Us being in the best conference in the country just keeps on giving. Them in a less power 5 conference, not so much.

Btw, as for as defense, yes we were a little soft in first half, but they stepped up kept the Buzzards out of the end zone. They had only 114 yards rushing, under 350 total and mostly because they got behind early and had to throw the ball, which again they still couldn't really score but when they did the game was way out of hand. If there is one thing we must do is tackle better. That will come with time and experience.
Our future looks good as I've said several times, this is a rebuilding year.
Play of the day, Bully leading the dance team, LOL
Failure of the day, security and concessions, logistics sucks, no excuse. Hope improvements will be shown Saturday. Our team showed improvements.

Offense is gonna give us a chance to win more games.

Be patience you nay Sayers.

Commercecomet24
09-08-2019, 04:30 PM
Great post!!

basedog
09-08-2019, 04:41 PM
Oh, Matt said he hoped the heat next Saturday will be as bad or worse. Said we showed we can play in the heat, not sure KSU can handled like us “Southern”. Matt did make me laugh talking about the heat but he has a point!

U peeps saying we were out of shape play ULL. I guess the Coaches fo read ED and ran the crap out of the team as they wore the Buzzards down.

Commercecomet24
09-08-2019, 04:56 PM
Oh, Matt said he hoped the heat next Saturday will be as bad or worse. Said we showed we can play in the heat, not sure KSU can handled like us “Southern”. Matt did make me laugh talking about the heat but he has a point!

U peeps saying we were out of shape play ULL. I guess the Coaches fo read ED and ran the crap out of the team as they wore the Buzzards down.

I agree I think the heat will take its toll on KSU.

CovertDawg
09-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Worked with a guy who was an Offensive lineman for Oklahoma State in 1999. He said the game in Starkville was the hottest he has ever been in his life. Still talks about it every time we cross paths. MSU won that one 29-11.

RocketDawg
09-08-2019, 05:04 PM
I agree I think the heat will take its toll on KSU.

It gets pretty hot in Kansas. Was in Kansas City one time and it was sweltering. Their humidity might be a little lower, but so is ours this time of the year (usually).

TrapGame
09-08-2019, 05:30 PM
It gets pretty hot in Kansas. Was in Kansas City one time and it was sweltering. Their humidity might be a little lower, but so is ours this time of the year (usually).

By the 4th quarter it will be a factor for K State.