PDA

View Full Version : This Week in GA QB Commits

BrunswickDawg
10-25-2013, 04:33 PM
Nick Fitzgerald and the Richmond Hill Wildcats (6-1, 3-1), look to rebound this week against the Bradwell Institute Tigers (3-4, 2-2). Richmond Hill comes off a disappointing game against a very tough Ware County Gator team that will win the region and go deep into the State Playoffs. I saw Bradwell play last Friday night and lose to Glynn Academy 27-14. Bradwell had a hard time stopping the run, and GA has nowhere near the horses that Richmond Hill does. Bradwell does not have a strong pass defense either. GA had a WR drop 4 wide open passes, on 4 different series, all on 3rd down, that would have resulted in TD's easily (2 were in the end zone) or the score and the passing stats would have been out of hand. If I were Coach Hall at Richmond Hill, I'd let Nick strike quickly through the air on the first series or two, then just grind them out. Richmond Hill has much better team speed then Bradwell, and the yards should pile up.

The Wheeler Wildcats (2-5, 0-4) host the Lassiter Trojans (4-3, 3-1). Lassiter is a tough team, especially on D. Last week, they held a Milton team averaging 37.5 ppg to a field goal. Things still not looking up for Wheeler this week.

Dawg61
10-25-2013, 04:41 PM
Is anyone else getting enjoyment out of the Wheeler disaster after that coach was such an asshole to Elijah. Elijah is a Bulldawg! I might be secretly hoping that coach gets fired for kicking Elijah of the team and knowingly choosing to put his butt-hurt feelings above the success of the team. They went from being a playoff team to horrible with his selfish decision.

BrunswickDawg
10-25-2013, 09:50 PM
Richmond Hill wins another one, 28-13. No stats yet, but a nice video clip is http://www.wsav.com/story/23773654/richmond-hill-at-bradwell

BrunswickDawg
10-26-2013, 06:50 AM
Another impressive game for Nick. 212 on the ground with 3 TDs, and 82 in the air with 1 TD.
http://savannahnow.com/sports/2013-10-25/richmond-hill-knocks-bradwell

It does sound like a sloppy game by Richmond Hill, "In all, the Wildcats were flagged 11 times for 88 yards, including a pair of personal foul penalties that prolonged both of Bradwell?s scoring drives. A muffed punt that led to a score in the third quarter and an interception in the fourth helped keep the Tigers in it until the end." At least it sounds like Nick will be used to performances like the one we had Thursday night!

And for Dawg61 - Lassiter 33 Wheeler 28. Lassiter jumped out to big lead early and held in for the win.

Hotdawg66
10-26-2013, 10:27 PM
edited by C34

Dawg61
10-26-2013, 10:30 PM
<redacted>.

Only Elijah Staley and CoachCamp fans on this board.