09-07-2019, 09:45 PM
Does he survive the night? Damn

PMDawg
09-07-2019, 09:46 PM
Does he survive the night? Damn

Thank God we didn't hire him!

msstate7
09-07-2019, 09:46 PM
Tonight? Yeah. The year? Boy, I don't know.

RougeDawg
09-07-2019, 09:47 PM
Maybe they can go after Don again?

Thank God Cohen did not even sniff at Pruitt. He?s in way over his head. Like an elementary kid trying to play high school varsity sports.

TUSK
09-07-2019, 09:48 PM
The Great Pumpkin knew what he was doing alllll along.... that mad genius.....

https://usatodaysports.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/1fc83cd3-625f-46b1-b556-9a777712f4b9-1204_kcsp_fulmer1.jpg?w=1000&h=703

Commercecomet24
Who's gonna take the tenn job though? I think the place has become radioactive with fat Phil and the rest messing in everything.

WeWonItAll(Most)
Maybe they can go after Don again?

Thank God Cohen did not even sniff at Pruitt. He?s in way over his head. Like an elementary kid trying to play high school varsity sports.
It's not just that they suck. They are constantly doing dumb stuff and having alignment issues.

RougeDawg
09-07-2019, 09:50 PM
We better paint Knoxville Maroon next month. I have my ticket. Hopefully I can make the trip.

DancingRabbit
09-07-2019, 10:01 PM
LMAO at Rocky Top

https://pypeline.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/You-chose-poorly.jpg

Homedawg
09-07-2019, 10:02 PM
What happened tonight to let it go to OT is beyond incompetence.

Coursesuper
09-07-2019, 10:35 PM
Who's gonna take the tenn job though? I think the place has become radioactive with fat Phil and the rest messing in everything.

It's a circus there for sure, Fulmer was "observing practice" all last week. It's just a mess.

BeardoMSU
09-07-2019, 10:40 PM
LMAO at Rocky Top

https://pypeline.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/You-chose-poorly.jpg

Lol.

Tennessee fandom expression via Twitter, as delightful as it is, could best be summarized by...

https://i.imgur.com/MOaeLUj.gif?noredirect

Maroonthirteen
09-08-2019, 07:06 AM
It's a circus there for sure, Fulmer was "observing practice" all last week. It's just a mess.

I would bet Fulmer is coaching come November.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-08-2019, 07:19 AM
I would bet Fulmer is coaching come November.

They can't afford to fire him. His buyout is 60% of the remaining $$$ in his contract, so he'd be owed about $10M if they fired him in December. The buyout for Butch Jones just 2 years ago was $8.25M, he'll be getting a 200k check each month till 2021.

They have to keep him and it's beautiful.

Quaoarsking
09-08-2019, 08:28 AM
In case anyone has forgotten ... Tennessee was all set to hire Greg Schiano, and then radio host Clay Travis decided to flex his muscle and got the fans to complain and demand a different hire. Not because Schiano is a bad coach, but because Schiano started his coaching career at Penn State and was therefore tainted by Paterno/Sandusky. No one ever provided any evidence that Schiano knew anything about it, and none of Sandusky's victims have ever said that Schiano was involved in anything.

This really is karma for that entire fanbase. Say what you will about Schiano as a coach (I would say he's decent but nothing special), but he didn't deserve to be labeled a child molestation enabler like that, at least not without some evidence.

msstate7
09-08-2019, 08:35 AM
In case anyone has forgotten ... Tennessee was all set to hire Greg Schiano, and then radio host Clay Travis decided to flex his muscle and got the fans to complain and demand a different hire. Not because Schiano is a bad coach, but because Schiano started his coaching career at Penn State and was therefore tainted by Paterno/Sandusky. No one ever provided any evidence that Schiano knew anything about it, and none of Sandusky's victims have ever said that Schiano was involved in anything.

This really is karma for that entire fanbase. Say what you will about Schiano as a coach (I would say he's decent but nothing special), but he didn't deserve to be labeled a child molestation enabler like that, at least not without some evidence.

Good call. Perhaps karma has come a callin

msudawg1200
09-08-2019, 08:43 AM
I remember when I heard we interviewed him and rumor was we were about to hire him I almost threw up. No way that guy is a major college football coach. I’ll bet those UT fans(led by punk Clay Travis who says we are the worst job in the SEC) who protested against Schiano feel real good now. I hope we beat them by 50 next month.

ShotgunDawg
09-08-2019, 09:02 AM
Has he been fired yet today?

msstate7
09-08-2019, 10:10 AM

When the children of Israel sinned and wandered in the desert for 40 years, the Lord raised up a holy man in Joshua to lead them into the promised land. Assuming the Lord doesn't take his holy prophet, freeze, to be with Him this season, Freeze will lead the children of neyland into the promised land next season.

Y'all pray for me... might need to go to the altar for this post at church this morning lol

Todd4State
09-08-2019, 10:24 AM
When the children of Israel sinned and wandered in the desert for 40 years, the Lord raised up a holy man in Joshua to lead them into the promised land. Assuming the Lord doesn't take his holy prophet, freeze, to be with Him this season, Freeze will lead the children of neyland into the promised land next season.

Y'all pray for me... might need to go to the altar for this post at church this morning lol

I'll say it again- what has Freeze ever done with players that aren't bought? He's 0-2 at Liberty and his offense has scored 14 points all year.

msstate7
09-08-2019, 10:28 AM
I'll say it again- what has Freeze ever done with players that aren't bought? He's 0-2 at Liberty and his offense has scored 14 points all year.

Not sure you can hold him too responsible so far. The man probably hasn't even been able to coach much with his health issues.

I think he's a decent coach. I don't think he's great, but he's looking like he'd be a hell of a lot better than Pruitt. Freeze wouldn't bat an eye at the toxicity of the tenn program... he'd go in a heart beat.

ETA... do you not think tenn would pay the players too if that's what is required?

WSOPdawg
09-08-2019, 10:29 AM

Radioactive to the max - pretty sure Pruitt was their 7th or 8th choice as everybody else was turning them down right and left.

Things won't get better on Rocky Flop for a while.

DownwardDawg
09-08-2019, 11:03 AM

I agree 100%. But desperate people will only see what they want to see. They see Freeze as a great coach. Rational people know he?s average at best, but if you breakout the pocket books for recruiting, lookout!!

Coursesuper
09-08-2019, 12:43 PM
I agree 100%. But desperate people will only see what they want to see. They see Freeze as a great coach. Rational people know he?s average at best, but if you breakout the pocket books for recruiting, lookout!!

That is an accurate statement.