PDA

View Full Version : Is our game blocked out Saturday?

Jack Lambert
09-05-2019, 07:50 AM
I use Direct TV. I am having to go out of town and will not be able to attend but wanted to record the game. Went to ESPNU for Saturday and they have VA Tech listed for the game on the 11:00 time slot. I am hoping the wrong info has been put into the guide.

Dawgbite
09-05-2019, 07:57 AM
Our game is at 2:30.

Jack Lambert
09-05-2019, 08:00 AM
Our game is at 2:30.

Yeah I admit it I am a dumb ass but a proud one. I figured it out after I posted.

KentuckyDawg13
09-05-2019, 10:45 AM
Set MSU as your favorite team and it will record EVERYTHING that is played. Also, look in your future recordings and it will list what is planned.

Jack Lambert
09-05-2019, 12:41 PM
Set MSU as your favorite team and it will record EVERYTHING that is played. Also, look in your future recordings and it will list what is planned.

I have not thought about that and thanks!

Turfdawg67
09-05-2019, 04:25 PM

I praise PlayStation Vue on here a lot, and am still very satisfied, but although their DVR is unlimited and in the cloud, it's a pain in the arse. You can't record by "Mississippi State" you have to record by "NCAA Football"... which means a crap load of searching for our games. I do miss the days of TIVO and it recording everything Mississippi State.

BhamDawg205
09-05-2019, 05:31 PM
I praise PlayStation Vue on here a lot, and am still very satisfied, but although their DVR is unlimited and in the cloud, it's a pain in the arse. You can't record by "Mississippi State" you have to record by "NCAA Football"... which means a crap load of searching for our games. I do miss the days of TIVO and it recording everything Mississippi State.

Yea I'm with you... Can't beat the content and price. But DVR Sucks

gravedigger
09-05-2019, 06:47 PM
Yeah I admit it I am a dumb ass but a proud one. I figured it out after I posted.

Ehh....you are good with me Jack. I do shit like that all the time.

notsofarawaydawg
09-05-2019, 07:13 PM
Yea I'm with you... Can't beat the content and price. But DVR Sucks

I recently switched from PS Vue to Youtube TV. Very pleased with everything they offer at the same price and YT TV carries all my local channels too. DVR is good.

BhamDawg205
09-05-2019, 10:03 PM
I recently switched from PS Vue to Youtube TV. Very pleased with everything they offer at the same price and YT TV carries all my local channels too. DVR is good.

My give them a shot. Can you pick which individual games you want to DVR?