PDA

View Full Version : Before betting on OM, you need to watch their game if you can.

gravedigger
09-03-2019, 09:45 AM
Their defense was not as good as that score indicated. Their offense is pretty CUSA and they may put up points this week. Arkansas is not good either, but that game has potential to be like the OM-Memphis game or it could be some wacky shootout. I'm seeing lines all over the place.

Benito is playing pretty well in the middle. Their running backs are ok. But memphis moved the ball at will and turned it over a few times that kept the score down.

I just think it's a fools bet.

Lord McBuckethead
09-03-2019, 03:39 PM
41-17 game. I think UM pulls it off.

TrapGame
09-03-2019, 04:07 PM
41-17 game. I think UM pulls it off.

The Legend of Golden Corral begins this Saturday.

ZedFedder
09-03-2019, 04:08 PM
23-17 ole miss.

Dolphus Raymond
09-03-2019, 04:13 PM
I honestly thought OM would beat Memphis by 10, so now I don’t know what to think. A loss to Arkansas would probably bring an end to the Luke era, so I guess we should all pull for Ole Miss. Pulling for Ole Miss is difficult, if not impossible, but I will take one for the team.

TrapGame
09-03-2019, 04:16 PM
I honestly thought OM would beat Memphis by 10, so now I don’t know what to think. A loss to Arkansas would probably bring an end to the Luke era, so I guess we should all pull for Ole Miss. Pulling for Ole Miss is difficult, if not impossible, but I will take one for the team.

It's a possibility that a loss to Arkansas at home gets the ball rolling on Luke's departure. Could be by week 6 Rich Rod is interim head coach.

KOdawg1
09-03-2019, 04:21 PM
Yeah, this is a must win game for Luke. I think they beat a terrible Arkansas team and get their hopes built back up only to get bitch slapped when SEC play rolls back around. They might even lose to Cal

chef dixon
09-03-2019, 04:24 PM
I don't know guys. Ole Miss had 170 total yards of offense.

BeastMan
09-03-2019, 05:57 PM
Great advice. The Arkansas money line is what I'll look at if I bet this game. The OM defense is better but Memphis dominated the LOS the entire game. Brady White has absolutely zero arm strength. I was actually shocked watching it yesterday. He has the weakest arm in CFB. He cannot push the ball down the field. He's obviously a very heady kid but he's not a good CFB QB because he can't throw the ball at all. OM played all 11 guys creeping up to the LOS because Brady just couldn't take the top off. Now offensively, OM is a total joke. The OL is the worst SEC line I have ever seen. The LT, Michael Howard, isn't a D2 starter at a lot of schools and Eli Johnson was on roller skates all night. The highest graded OL via PFF was Givens at 65% and he only played 37 snaps because he's hurt. SIXTY FIVE PERCENT WAS THEIR BEST GRADED OL!!!!! Eli Johnson graded out at 50%. 50% 17ing percent. Michael Howard graded out at 51% and on passing downs he graded out at 16%. Yes you read that right, 16%! Matt Corrall had no time but when he did have a little time he either couldn't read the defense or made downright inaccurate throws. Early hot take is that Corrall isn't good and the OL is as bad as it gets. Arkansas has a talent profile way above Memphis. I know you're going to point to last week's Portland State score but man, I just don't think the transitive property works here. I'll say this, if Ole Miss wins the game, I don't know that Chad Morris gets a 3rd year because this means they likely win 2 games again.

FriarsPoint
09-03-2019, 06:27 PM
Great advice. The Arkansas money line is what I'll look at if I bet this game. The OM defense is better but Memphis dominated the LOS the entire game. Brady White has absolutely zero arm strength. I was actually shocked watching it yesterday. He has the weakest arm in CFB. He cannot push the ball down the field. He's obviously a very heady kid but he's not a good CFB QB because he can't throw the ball at all. OM played all 11 guys creeping up to the LOS because Brady just couldn't take the top off. Now offensively, OM is a total joke. The OL is the worst SEC line I have ever seen. The LT, Michael Howard, isn't a D2 starter at a lot of schools and Eli Johnson was on roller skates all night. The highest graded OL via PFF was Givens at 65% and he only played 37 snaps because he's hurt. SIXTY FIVE PERCENT WAS THEIR BEST GRADED OL!!!!! Eli Johnson graded out at 50%. 50% 17ing percent. Michael Howard graded out at 51% and on passing downs he graded out at 16%. Yes you read that right, 16%! Matt Corrall had no time but when he did have a little time he either couldn't read the defense or made downright inaccurate throws. Early hot take is that Corrall isn't good and the OL is as bad as it gets. Arkansas has a talent profile way above Memphis. I know you're going to point to last week's Portland State score but man, I just don't think the transitive property works here. I'll say this, if Ole Miss wins the game, I don't know that Chad Morris gets a 3rd year because this means they likely win 2 games again.

Arkansas should win on their run game alone.

Maroonthirteen
09-03-2019, 08:37 PM
Good take on the OM and Mem offense. Memphis isn?t that good and the only reason Memphis scored before halftime was because the OM defense extended Mems scoring drive twice with penalties.

BeardoMSU
09-03-2019, 08:44 PM
Animated version of OM's defense.***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMRmZXRP7dM

DownwardDawg
09-03-2019, 09:06 PM
Arky wins