PDA

View Full Version : Hurst will win the Heisman trophy this year.

Jack Lambert
09-01-2019, 07:41 PM
That should be Hurts.

ShotgunDawg
09-01-2019, 07:43 PM
Maybe, I just wonder when the Heisman voters will start demanding that Oklahoma play a few good teams before just giving their QB the Heisman every year

ShotgunDawg
09-01-2019, 07:44 PM
I love Lincoln Riley's offense though. So smooth & apparently not terribly difficult to learn since transfers learn it every year

Jack Lambert
09-01-2019, 07:48 PM
Maybe, I just wonder when the Heisman voters will start demanding that Oklahoma play a few good teams before just giving their QB the Heisman every year

OK can't help most of the teams in the Big-12 don't play good defenses. I do think it is pretty sad a school with this great caliber that they have are playing a AAC team. However if OK wins the big 12 and I think they will and get into the play offs Hurts will win the trophy.

I wonder what transfer QB will they sign next season. You have to figure once you go down this road a few times back to back there are not any on on the team ready to go.

ShotgunDawg
09-01-2019, 08:00 PM
OK can't help most of the teams in the Big-12 don't play good defenses. I do think it is pretty sad a school with this great caliber that they have are playing a AAC team. However if OK wins the big 12 and I think they will and get into the play offs Hurts will win the trophy.

I wonder what transfer QB will they sign next season. You have to figure once you go down this road a few times back to back there are not any on on the team ready to go.

Tate Martell*

chef dixon
09-01-2019, 08:02 PM

Oklahoma usually schedules well in out of conference. These games are scheduled so far in advance. Top 15 Houston beat them a few years back.

ShotgunDawg
09-01-2019, 08:04 PM
Houston back in it

ShotgunDawg
09-01-2019, 08:06 PM
Oklahoma usually schedules well in out of conference. These games are scheduled so far in advance. Top 15 Houston beat them a few years back.

They do.

It's the conference that is more of the issue

TUSK
09-01-2019, 08:14 PM
Jalen will absolutely shred Big 12 defenses... I'm happy for em and I hope Okie makes the CFP...

RocketDawg
09-01-2019, 08:23 PM
Jalen will absolutely shred Big 12 defenses... I'm happy for em and I hope Okie makes the CFP...

He's looking really good except for the fumble. Looks like Oklahoma needs a FG kicker though.

TUSK
09-01-2019, 08:25 PM
He's looking really good except for the fumble. Looks like Oklahoma needs a FG kicker though.

He's much better than he was his first two years at bammer... I think Enos helped him a good bit... and Riley, too, I'd imagine...