PDA

View Full Version : It will be interesting to see Matt Wyatt's film analysis of the yesterday's defense

TaleofTwoDogs
09-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Just watched the first quarter in slo-mo and I noticed LL was playing the Mike, Thompson the Will and Morgan the Sam. I thought Thompson was in the middle. Also noticed that both LL and Morgan were beaten badly by the OL of ULL. Lewis didn't seem to put any effort in avoiding his blocks. I would like to think it was just because they were playing a Sunbelt opponent but if he (and Morgan) play like that every week we are in a world of hurt.

ShotgunDawg
09-01-2019, 07:14 PM
Just watched the first quarter in slo-mo and I noticed LL was playing the Mike, Thompson the Will and Morgan the Sam. I thought Thompson was in the middle. Also noticed that both LL and Morgan were beaten badly by the OL of ULL. Lewis didn't seem to put any effort in avoiding his blocks. I would like to think it was just because they were playing a Sunbelt opponent but if he (and Morgan) play like that every week we are in a world of hurt.

When I watched, Thompson missed a boat load of tackles. At least he was there though I guess. Don't remember Leo missing many tackles but that may have been because he was nowhere to be found