PDA

View Full Version : The good thing is...

Tripp McNeely
08-31-2019, 05:13 PM
Those that thought om, Arky, and UT were losses, are dummies!

parabrave
08-31-2019, 08:51 PM
The Good thing is we are not Ole Miss, USCe, Tenn, Vandy and Aubbie. At least 4 openings for next year.

Commercecomet24
08-31-2019, 09:12 PM
The Good thing is we are not Ole Miss, USCe, Tenn, Vandy and Aubbie. At least 4 openings for next year.

Don't forget mizzou too lol

the_real_MSU_is_us
08-31-2019, 09:25 PM
Don't forget mizzou too lol

Never got the hype for them this year. They weren't particularly young and talented last year on D so there was no reason to expect that side to be stingy, and anyonw with eyes could see KB isn't half the passer as Lock, the Mizzou O wasn't built to run all day like Auburns is. Mizzou seems like a 6/7 win team to me, though apparently I was overyhyping them lol. They'll be lucky to win 4

Commercecomet24
08-31-2019, 09:29 PM
Never got the hype for them this year. They weren't particularly young and talented last year on D so there was no reason to expect that side to be stingy, and anyonw with eyes could see KB isn't half the passer as Lock, the Mizzou O wasn't built to run all day like Auburns is. Mizzou seems like a 6/7 win team to me, though apparently I was overyhyping them lol. They'll be lucky to win 4

I agree. The hype came from lock and their offense and he's gone now so I don't know how folks figured they would be just as good without him and their defense has never been good. I think they'll win 6 just because they have an incredibly easy schedule

the_real_MSU_is_us
08-31-2019, 09:30 PM
I agree. The hype came from lock and their offense and he's gone now so I don't know how folks figured they would be just as good without him and their defense has never been good. I think they'll win 6 just because they have an incredibly easy schedule

They do, but they're down 34-24 in the 4th right no to Wyoming... if they can't beat Wyoming at home, what 6 can they win? Tennessee sure, who else?

Homedawg
08-31-2019, 09:32 PM
Those that thought om, Arky, and UT were losses, are dummies!

Let's wait until we play the games first.

Commercecomet24
08-31-2019, 09:33 PM
They do, but they're down 34-24 in the 4th right no to Wyoming... if they can't beat Wyoming at home, what 6 can they win? Tennessee sure, who else?

Heck you may just be right. They're defense is so bad they have a chance to lose to anyone.

RocketDawg
08-31-2019, 09:34 PM

They're playing in Wyoming. But otherwise ... yeah, they looked pretty bad the few minutes I watched them.