View Full Version : Brandon vs Madison Central Live Stream

ShotgunDawg
08-30-2019, 06:53 PM
Let's watch our QB Will Rogers

http://www.mcbigblue.com/jags/live/

ShotgunDawg
08-30-2019, 07:30 PM
I like this kid.

I think Joe likely sees Trace McSorely. He'll be a really high completion percentage guy. Very efficient & accurate. Game looks simple to him.

I see like a Kirk Cousins style QB

ShotgunDawg
08-30-2019, 07:52 PM
I'm certain Hank Hill is Madison Central color guy

ATTILLA THE DOG
08-30-2019, 08:03 PM
I'm certain Hank Hill is Madison Central color guy

That is J.T. from supertalk fm

ShotgunDawg
08-30-2019, 09:13 PM
Tough night for Brandon.

Final verdict on Rogers:

Very natural thrower, very accurate, very efficient. Has all the ingredients to develop into an excellent, high completion percentage QB in the SEC. Currently rated as a 3 star, & probably should be a 3 star as he has very immature frame, doesn't currently possess a loud tool that makes it easy to project him as a dominant player, & has only average to slightly above average arm strength.

I love this commitment though because he's has a very immature frame & is very accurate. Could develop into a Case Keenum or Kirk Cousins type if the body comes along. Hopefully we don't need him to contribute for a few years so he can get stronger.

QBs are the hardest position in sports to evaluate. Pat Maholmes & Aaron Rodgers were 3 stars & similarly rated as Rogers & they are the two most talented QBs on the planet. In many ways, I think projecting on Qbs is a lot like projecting on pitchers. Look at the frame, look at the command, & look at the arm action & arm speed. He checks all those boxes.

This isn't a JT Ginn 94-96 mph type QB commitment. It's more of like a true freshman Chris Stratton or Aaron Nola at LSU who were both 86-89 mph. It's going to take time but could be really really good in the future. There won't be a ton of hype because he physically isn't strong enough yet to take over football games. He may even sign & you forget about him for 2.5 years, but someday he'll get his shot & all the sudden put up a 70% completion percentage & go in the top 3 rounds of the draft. A more athletic Garner Minshew isn't a bad comparison either.

99jc
08-30-2019, 09:17 PM
Tough night for Brandon.

Final verdict on Rogers:

Very natural thrower, very accurate, very efficient. Has all the ingredients to develop into an excellent, high completion percentage QB in the SEC. Currently rated as a 3 star, & probably should be a 3 star as he has very immature frame, doesn't currently possess a loud tool that makes it easy to project him as a dominant player, & has only average to slightly above average arm strength.

I love this commitment though because he's has a very immature frame & is very accurate. Could develop into a Case Keenum or Kirk Cousins type if the body comes along. Hopefully we don't need him to contribute for a few years so he can get stronger.

QBs are the hardest position in sports to evaluate. Pat Maholmes & Aaron Rodgers were 3 stars & similarly rated as Rogers & they are the two most talented QBs on the planet. In many ways, I think projecting on Qbs is a lot like projecting on pitchers. Look at the frame, look at the command, & look at the arm action & arm speed. He checks all those boxes.

This isn't a JT Ginn 94-96 mph type QB commitment. It's more of like a true freshman Chris Stratton or Aaron Nola at LSU who were both 86-89 mph. It's going to take time but could be really really good in the future.

Shotgun I have to give u a rep for keeping a thread going when no one gives a SH**.

ShotgunDawg
08-30-2019, 09:19 PM
Shotgun I have to give u a rep for keeping a thread going when no one gives a SH**.

17 U.

Homedawg
08-30-2019, 11:11 PM
Tough night for Brandon.

Final verdict on Rogers:

This isn't a JT Ginn 94-96 mph type QB commitment. It's more of like a true freshman Chris Stratton or Aaron Nola at LSU who were both 86-89 mph. It's going to take time but could be really really good in the future. There won't be a ton of hype because he physically isn't strong enough yet to take over football games. He may even sign & you forget about him for 2.5 years, but someday he'll get his shot & all the sudden put up a 70% completion percentage & go in the top 3 rounds of the draft. A more athletic Garner Minshew isn't a bad comparison either.

That's actually a pretty good assessment. But he'll be our backup qb next year wo a transfer in.

Homedawg
08-30-2019, 11:13 PM
I know Bucky will be glad when this thread goes off the top of the page. ...

BeastMan
08-30-2019, 11:16 PM

Brandon fought hard but fell as expected when confronted by true champions.

Todd4State
08-31-2019, 12:09 AM

There's a reason why MC is #1 and Brandon is #2.

EAT BRICKS BRANDON!**

PKADogs55
08-31-2019, 01:02 AM
I was at the game. Being a madison central alumni .. of course I pulled for the JAGS, but Brandon never had a chance. I was watching Will the whole time on offense. Their coaching staff never let him open up and show off his arm. He had a couple of quick throws, and he ran the ball well a few times, but was straight HB up the middle (in the redzone), and it never panned out. Good game though. Had to be at least 14,000 at the stadium. Brandon brought their fans for sure.

99jc
08-31-2019, 06:41 AM
17 U.

that was actually a compliment you childish dumbass. should I say I'm Sorry also?

Dawgfan77
08-31-2019, 08:10 AM
I was at the game as well. Holiday is the best athlete I have seen in a long time. Dude is electric with the ball. I?m not sure why we aren?t recruiting him. Rodgers has his worst game I have seen of his. Brandon just didn?t have the WR talent they have had in the past and the decision to run the ball three tiles up the middle when the had it first and goal was a head scratcher. MC is the best team in the North this year

Todd4State
08-31-2019, 10:02 AM
I was at the game as well. Holiday is the best athlete I have seen in a long time. Dude is electric with the ball. I?m not sure why we aren?t recruiting him. Rodgers has his worst game I have seen of his. Brandon just didn?t have the WR talent they have had in the past and the decision to run the ball three tiles up the middle when the had it first and goal was a head scratcher. MC is the best team in the North this year

Holiday wants to play QB. Not sure how or if Key's situation will affect our pursuit of him. Holiday never seemed that interested in MSU. Probably because of Ole Miss boosters that don't want any MC players at MSU.

BuckyIsAB****
08-31-2019, 03:24 PM

Yeah man. We cant beat Madison at Madison and they cant beat us at Brandon. Tip of the hat. MC had a good plan and they are good up front and Holiday can fly. We gave yall a cheap one early but something tells me we might meet again.

MC is very well coached

BuckyIsAB****
08-31-2019, 03:25 PM

I'll raise you and bump it Im no coward

Todd4State
08-31-2019, 06:01 PM
Yeah man. We cant beat Madison at Madison and they cant beat us at Brandon. Tip of the hat. MC had a good plan and they are good up front and Holiday can fly. We gave yall a cheap one early but something tells me we might meet again.

MC is very well coached

Maybe we'll find out who would win in Hattiesburg.

Homedawg
08-31-2019, 06:06 PM
I'll raise you and bump it Im no coward

Well done!!! Kudos. Y'all have a good team. Tough to win on the road in that league too!!

BuckyIsAB****
09-01-2019, 12:41 AM
Well done!!! Kudos. Y'all have a good team. Tough to win on the road in that league too!!

Best of luck hope MC blows the doors off of NWR. MC is always really good defensively. They are really well coached on that side, offensively they know who they are and they stick to it

Todd4State
09-01-2019, 12:43 AM
Best of luck hope MC blows the doors off of NWR. MC is always really good defensively. They are really well coached on that side, offensively they know who they are and they stick to it

As a MC fan I'm worried about Starkville. They seem to have our number at the moment like South Panola used to. Of course a lot of it is Starkville has legit SEC players.

BuckyIsAB****
09-01-2019, 12:47 AM
As a MC fan I'm worried about Starkville. They seem to have our number at the moment like South Panola used to. Of course a lot of it is Starkville has legit SEC players.

Starkville is the exact opposite of MC. They are pretty finesse. Its strange too bc they have two good backs 23 is really good State offered him the other day. The QB is a pretty good passer but MC is way better on the OL than they are. Starkvilles DL is one of the best in the state number 8 for them is a SEC player. 7 is good too.

I would take MC bc I think they are tougher but Starkville is better than them at the skill positions by a long shot. Starkville DL will be hard to get foot to foot on and run they are pretty big too. Should be a good one