PDA

View Full Version : Futz and the Bucs

NWADAWG
08-29-2019, 08:57 PM
Just noticed the Bucs are on TV playing the Cowboys. Has Fitz made an appearance? Is he still on the team? Still injured?

Skydawg1
08-29-2019, 08:59 PM
Just noticed the Bucs are on TV playing the Cowboys. Has Fitz made an appearance? Is he still on the team? Still injured?

That dumbass is still injured from his beach volleyball injury. I don't know what the Bucs are gonna do with him, he hasn't practiced at all this Fall. His only hope (from not being cut tomorrow) is that Arians wanted him personally to use as a utility guy.

NWADAWG
08-29-2019, 09:00 PM
Fitz -stupid typos

Bdawg
08-29-2019, 09:29 PM
That dumbass is still injured from his beach volleyball injury. I don't know what the Bucs are gonna do with him, he hasn't practiced at all this Fall. His only hope (from not being cut tomorrow) is that Arians wanted him personally to use as a utility guy.

How the hell are you trying to make a roster and go get injured playing something else? Dang son!!

thf24
08-29-2019, 09:34 PM
I think he could be a monster flex TE/gadget guy if tried in that role but it's going to be really tough to get any opportunity at least this year after injuring himself.

msstate7
08-29-2019, 09:39 PM
Not sure how he can he make the team playing none in the postseason. The injury is pretty flukish though... how the hell does the sec's all time leading rusher for QBs get hurt playing volleyball?

Cowbell
08-29-2019, 09:55 PM
Not sure how he can he make the team playing none in the postseason. The injury is pretty flukish though... how the hell does the sec's all time leading rusher for QBs get hurt playing volleyball?

The other team possibly played dirty***

msstate7
08-29-2019, 09:59 PM
The other team possibly played dirty***

Speaks playing?

RocketDawg
08-29-2019, 10:14 PM
How the hell are you trying to make a roster and go get injured playing something else? Dang son!!

What's the nature of his injury?

thf24
08-29-2019, 10:16 PM

Kinda reminds me of that time Malcolm Johnson did something like strain his pec riding a moped.

Cowbell
08-30-2019, 10:50 AM
Speaks playing?

My thoughts exactly

Cowbell
08-30-2019, 10:51 AM
Kinda reminds me of that time Malcolm Johnson did something like strain his pec riding a moped.

Cowboys had a guy a couple years ago miss training camp after getting shot in the eye with a paintball.

Skydawg1
08-30-2019, 01:03 PM
What's the nature of his injury?Hamstring

NWADAWG
08-30-2019, 01:52 PM
So right now the only info the Bucs have to make a decision with is from his college play. Obviously, if he had practiced / played NFL preseason, they might have determined that he a great athlete and found a place for him. They also might have determined that compared to other NFL athletes, his is just an OK athlete and found him very expendable. So I guess there is a minute chance this could be a good thing. Maybe they will put him for the practice squad and use that as his evaluation period.

Skydawg1
08-30-2019, 05:27 PM
He went through the OTA's earlier in the year.

Video of one of his throws can be seen here: https://www.buccaneers.com/video/day-five-of-bucs-2019-otas-ota-moments

(it was an incompletion)

Jack Lambert
08-30-2019, 05:46 PM
I suspect we will see him in the XFL.

Skydawg1
08-30-2019, 05:54 PM
Fitz survived the initial cuts:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

WR K.J. Brent, S Lukas Denis, WR Matthew Eaton, CB De'Vante Harris, G Ruben Holcomb, OLB Farrington Huguenin, WR Anthony Johnson, OLB David Kenney, OL Josh LeRibeus, WR DaMarkus Lodge, ILB Corey Nelson, TE Scott Orndoff, T William Poehls, DL Elijah Qualls, T Brock Ruble, WR Spencer Schnell, WR Cortrelle Simpson, ILB Emmanuel Smith, QB Vincent Testaverde, DL Stevie Tu'ikolovatu, G Salesi Uhatafe

They cut Testaverde who played last night. That should make Nick the 3rd QB on roster with Gabbert's injury. Teams have until 3PM Eastern tomorrow to get down to 53.

BankerDog
08-30-2019, 06:44 PM
Fitz survived the initial cuts:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

WR K.J. Brent, S Lukas Denis, WR Matthew Eaton, CB De'Vante Harris, G Ruben Holcomb, OLB Farrington Huguenin, WR Anthony Johnson, OLB David Kenney, OL Josh LeRibeus, WR DaMarkus Lodge, ILB Corey Nelson, TE Scott Orndoff, T William Poehls, DL Elijah Qualls, T Brock Ruble, WR Spencer Schnell, WR Cortrelle Simpson, ILB Emmanuel Smith, QB Vincent Testaverde, DL Stevie Tu'ikolovatu, G Salesi Uhatafe

They cut Testaverde who played last night. That should make Nick the 3rd QB on roster with Gabbert's injury. Teams have until 3PM Eastern tomorrow to get down to 53.

I am surprised that Lodge got hurt. I actually think he has the more NFL upside then Metcalf. I wonder what happened.

HRTFXR
08-31-2019, 06:56 AM
Should the new TSUN mascot be a cupcake?