PDA

View Full Version : MSU podcasts

deadheaddawg
08-29-2019, 01:03 PM
Does anyone have a list of MSU related podcasts? I know of thunder and lightening and the new Brandon Walker barstools one.

What are some others? Which is your favorite?

confucius say
08-29-2019, 01:16 PM
Boneyard
Skydawgs
Dogpile (baseball only)
The Wrap Up (football only)
Praise the Lord and Talk Dawgs
The Monday cooldown podcast
The Matt Wyatt Show podcast
What the Hail
Mississippi State Athletics (Cohen?s podcast)

deadheaddawg
08-29-2019, 01:28 PM
nice. Thanks. Side question, where do people generally listen to these? I have spotify and podbeam apps I listen to some podcast on (I do not have iTunes, but I guess if its free I can sign up)

MStateDawg
08-29-2019, 03:00 PM
Dogpile (baseball only)

Dogpile was done by Brett Hudson, who is now a beat writer for Alabama. Not sure if it'll keep going or not.

confucius say
08-29-2019, 04:02 PM
nice. Thanks. Side question, where do people generally listen to these? I have spotify and podbeam apps I listen to some podcast on (I do not have iTunes, but I guess if its free I can sign up)

Go to your App Store and get an app called overcast.

It is a podcast player that is good. You can search for, and subscribe to, any podcast that is on iTunes and play it.

deadheaddawg
08-29-2019, 04:24 PM
Go to your App Store and get an app called overcast.

It is a podcast player that is good. You can search for, and subscribe to, any podcast that is on iTunes and play it.

awesome. thank you sir!

Hambone
08-29-2019, 05:04 PM
Matt Wyatt said today that Dogpile will continue with him and possibly a new cohost

Pollodawg
08-29-2019, 11:14 PM
Finally listened to an entire episode of “Unnecessary Roughness.” All I’d heard so far was that snippet about the sanctions. I have to say, I was wrong. My first blush was that this was a show about toilet humor and shock-jockery. While I don’t nornally go in for profanity merely for prfanity’s sake it wasn’t the gateway to hell many of our fans have acted like it was. I wasn’t offended—mostly because I’m an adult who’s existed in the real world......
I enjoyed it when I thought I wouldn’t, tho it isn’t strictly an MSU podcast.

Maroonthirteen
08-30-2019, 10:51 AM
Good show for national college football news. It’s more like talking to your buddy about football. I Like it.