PDA

View Full Version : 1 week from today

CadaverDawg
08-26-2019, 01:16 PM
I predict that on Monday of next week this board is flooded with optimism and we are all raving about Tommy Stevens. I'm not saying he's Joe Montana, but compared to Mullen QB's, I think everyone is going to feel like we have a true passing threat at QB after Saturday. State fans aren't used to a QB that easily makes the routine passes and misses close on the tough throws when he misses....I think Touchdown Tommy will at least get people's attention in a positive way right out of the gates. Hope I'm right.

And no, My account hasn't been hacked. I can be optimistic at times too....just write down the date ha.

Jack Lambert
08-26-2019, 01:23 PM
We will have a good Idea but I don't think we will really know until the 5th game. I personally am very excited about the season. I think we are going to finally have a real passing game. That's going to open up some serious running lanes for our two running backs. Just my opinion.

ShotgunDawg
08-26-2019, 01:28 PM
We should at very least be able to compare what we have this year to what we had last year

TrapGame
08-26-2019, 01:28 PM
If we are to have the type of season some of us think we can it starts with Tommy looking really good vs ULL. That doesn't mean he's the second coming of Tua but he should be able to pass relatively easy on ULL's defense.

Duckdog
08-26-2019, 01:48 PM
I predict that if we lose to ULL that it will be like wall street during the great depression and half you fools will jump to your deaths

BrunswickDawg
08-26-2019, 02:05 PM
We rolled ULL last year, and I don't see that being any different this year. Will we hold them to 65 yards rushing like last year? Probably not. Will we hold them to 10? Probably not.
I think we see a 56-21 type game, and will probably give up more rushing yards then we are used to in a game like this.

CadaverDawg
08-26-2019, 02:06 PM
I predict that if we lose to ULL that it will be like wall street during the great depression and half you fools will jump to your deaths

If we lose to ULL it SHOULD look like that.

TrapGame
08-26-2019, 02:06 PM

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScarceSatisfiedBarebirdbat-size_restricted.gif

msstate7
08-26-2019, 02:11 PM
We rolled ULL last year, and I don't see that being any different this year. Will we hold them to 65 yards rushing like last year? Probably not. Will we hold them to 10? Probably not.
I think we see a 56-21 type game, and will probably give up more rushing yards then we are used to in a game like this.

Bout how I see it too. 58.5 o/u at Golden moon. Thinking hard about over

Covercorner2
08-26-2019, 02:35 PM
Bout how I see it too. 58.5 o/u at Golden moon. Thinking hard about over

My favorite bet of the weekend. The general public also doesn't know that the majority of our guys rumored to be suspended are on the defensive side of the ball.