PDA

View Full Version : Steve is breaking that KT is meeting with Moorhead within the next day

Coach007
08-24-2019, 10:50 AM
It's not over yet.

ScottH
08-24-2019, 11:05 AM
Shouldn't that have already happened?
Has he been at practice or at the apartment chillin?
Did Moorehead find out he was in the portal the same time the world did?

As a point of reference, Roberston said in chat "couple of players on the two deep" and "4 games". Never mentioned probating, scholarships or vacated wins. Not really that plugged in is he?

Just curious

Coach007
08-24-2019, 11:06 AM
Shouldn't that have already happened?
Has he been at practice or at the apartment chillin?
Did Moorehead find out he was in the portal the same time the world did?

Just curious.

Why should it have "Happened" already?

BankerDog
08-24-2019, 11:09 AM
Because you usually inform your coach before you make a decision to do that.

Also your source is the one who two weeks ago said point blank ?No suspensions at all?

And then yesterday on the boneyard claimed he was chasing this story for the past few months.

He is clueless.

ShotgunDawg
08-24-2019, 11:15 AM

Also your source is the one who two weeks ago said point blank ?No suspensions at all?

And then yesterday on the boneyard claimed he was chasing this story for the past few months.

He is clueless.

Coach007
08-24-2019, 11:19 AM

He is clueless.

Seems you have an axe to grind rather than talk about the subject.

Homedawg
08-24-2019, 11:19 AM

He is clueless.

He got really really bad info in this case. Made him look bad.

Coach007
08-24-2019, 11:21 AM

You mean they don't have to talk to the coaching staff.. LOL! Bank?

BankerDog
08-24-2019, 11:22 AM
Seems you have an axe to grind rather than talk about the subject.

No axe to grind at all, I?ve known since March we would have suspensions. But out of respect to our program I didn?t run to a message board and tell everyone. I know of two other posters here who can vouch for that.

Steve has been getting bad information for years. Outside of the OM investigation, he is very hit and miss.

Coach007
08-24-2019, 11:25 AM
No axe to grind at all, I?ve known since March we would have suspensions. But out of respect to our program I didn?t run to a message board and tell everyone. I know of two other posters here who can vouch for that.

Steve has been getting bad information for years. Outside of the OM investigation, he is very hit and miss.

What does ANY of this have to do with a meeting between HC and KT? Not a damn thing.

So once again....

It's a good thing that KT is meeting with him and nothing else you pointed out is on topic nor of concern. You just saw an opportunity to bash and took it for no purpose evidently.

defiantdog
08-24-2019, 11:26 AM
It's not over yet.

KT is leaving. He wants to start, not be a career backup. He's probably discussing with coach about his options, but he's gone.

BayouDawg
08-24-2019, 11:29 AM

He is clueless.

To be fair Steve never said there would be no suspensions. He just said Key was not suspended and he was right about that.

ShotgunDawg
08-24-2019, 11:33 AM
KT is leaving. He wants to start, not be a career backup. He's probably discussing with coach about his options, but he's gone.

As the rest of us would be when faced with the same situation. Unless you don't care about your football career

Coach007
08-24-2019, 11:36 AM

Very well could be. It may be a conversation about CJM helping him out by making phone calls.

But meeting and everybody being adults is a good thing regardless.

Coach007
08-24-2019, 11:37 AM
To be fair Steve never said there would be no suspensions. He just said Key was not suspended and he was right about that.

He wasn't trying to be fair. We all know that.

Coach007
08-24-2019, 11:40 AM
As the rest of us would be when faced with the same situation. Unless you don't care about your football career

Well, he has a RS still. I assume he can come in, play in 4 games this year....RS and transfer. At least he is not sitting for a complete season where Rosters are already filled and Depth charts made.

Bothrops
08-24-2019, 11:44 AM
I really don't think Moorhead was expecting this, guys.

ScottH
08-24-2019, 11:53 AM
I really don't think Moorhead was expecting this, guys.

Expecting KT to transfer?

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 11:58 AM
Let me be clear now that the Michelob has worn off. I'm all for competition, that makes our team better. But if you guys are telling me we gotta get sanctions and lose recruits for an 8 win season on a 1 year QB ..i don't get these moves. Especially since our SEC experience is KT. So to me it's like we are entering the unknown based on a passing academy. Or a jimmy G nick ******* scenario. On a 1 year. I hope it all works out.

Homedawg
08-24-2019, 11:58 AM

Um go back and look, he said numerous times not many players and just a couple of games. He got blindsided up until a week or so ago and then he wants to act like he was the first on the story. ... anyway whoever he trusted kept him in the dark big time.

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 12:01 PM
I want to hear we expect tommy to win 10 like really have an offense this year.

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 12:03 PM
Then I could say it's justifiable this shot in the dark.

BayouDawg
08-24-2019, 12:09 PM
Um go back and look, he said numerous times not many players and just a couple of games. He got blindsided up until a week or so ago and then he wants to act like he was the first on the story. ... anyway whoever he trusted kept him in the dark big time.

I never saw him or heard him say anything Definitive as far as how many or how long on suspensions. He said numerous times that he had heard the same things we had heard but could not get confirmation. But again you prove my point that the narrative that he said no suspensions is false.

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 12:19 PM
I think KT could win 6 or 7 and have a year left even. So this whole 8 win expectation is what I don't like. Ten wins then I get it.

Coach007
08-24-2019, 12:23 PM
Let me be clear now that the Michelob has worn off. I'm all for competition, that makes our team better. But if you guys are telling me we gotta get sanctions and lose recruits for an 8 win season on a 1 year QB ..i don't get these moves. Especially since our SEC experience is KT. So to me it's like we are entering the unknown based on a passing academy. Or a jimmy G nick ******* scenario. On a 1 year. I hope it all works out.

Evidently, it still has not worn off.

- We have lost no recruits over a 1 year QB.
- We ain't gotta get sanctions for an 8 wins season. I'm not even sure what the hell that even means.
- Our SEC experience is NOT KT. It's the team. And SEC experience means nothing to a great player. As True Freshmen Trevor Lawrence, Jake Fromm and others.
- We are not entering an unknown. CJM knows his system and how to eval players. It had nothing to do with anything other than the numbers during the summer.

BTW... A True freshman is now 3rd on the depth chart if KT stays and 2nd if he leaves.

We hire CJM for everything he has done and his system. If we wanted another Mullen we would have sought him out.

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 12:23 PM
Unless I'm to believe that mayden or shradercould wins bowl game as true fresh. I don't believe that frankly.

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 12:26 PM
If the team is the experience why does it always depend on quarterback? Dan is a winner how does he get to playoffs just him not the team. FroMm is a winner. Nick M wins in san Fran. But it's da team hometot

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 12:27 PM
Dak not Dan

Coach007
08-24-2019, 12:28 PM
I think KT could win 6 or 7 and have a year left even. So this whole 8 win expectation is what I don't like. Ten wins then I get it.

I don't think you do. You are advocating that Moorhead not take the best option for the team. Who wants a HC like that as a fan? What player wants to come here knowing that the HC won't play the best option?

How in the hell does a 6 win season help Ms St over a 8 win season? Tell me? Because I can sure tell you what having a QB in this system showcased in 1 year will attract!

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 12:28 PM
The Colts were awesome without peyton

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 12:29 PM
So if you tell me Tommy wins 10 in on board is all I'm saying.

gravedigger
08-24-2019, 12:30 PM

No, he wasn?t.

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 12:31 PM
He got Kylin in backfield and a decent line.

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 12:33 PM
Was it not last year Dak took off on a run to get to the playoffs. How did they get there before?. On paperRomo is a great QB may do well at passing academy

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 12:34 PM
You have winners you have losers, those who win some who bench

Bothrops
08-24-2019, 12:36 PM
Expecting KT to transfer?

Correct

Coach007
08-24-2019, 12:37 PM
If the team is the experience why does it always depend on quarterback?

Can't believe I'm reading this.... Team experience is greater than 1 man having experience when that 1 man is a great player. Trevor Lawrence beat out the guy who was the starter in the NC title game the year before as a True Freshman. He then proceeded to hand Bama their ass... and he had ZERO SEC experience.

Fromm won the starting job as a true freshman. He had ZERO SEC experience and he won the SEC Championship.

Those people had the experience around them. KT had the experience around him and lost the starting position to Stevens.

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 12:38 PM
That's why we talking it up. I expect a qb worth this mess to win 10. My point.

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 12:40 PM
C'mon person. You k ow the QB position is more than just pretty pass. The NFL wastesbillions on this.

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 12:41 PM
Basketball you have shooters, pretty spin and scorers.

Turfdawg67
08-24-2019, 12:44 PM
Can't believe I'm reading this.... Team experience is greater than 1 man having experience when that 1 man is a great player. Trevor Lawrence beat out the guy who was the starter in the NC title game the year before as a True Freshman. He then proceeded to hand Bama their ass... and he had ZERO SEC experience.

Fromm won the starting job as a true freshman. He had ZERO SEC experience and he won the SEC Championship.

Those people had the experience around them. KT had the experience around him and lost the starting position to Stevens.

Dude... one response leads to 3 from this weirdo. Just ignore.

Coach007
08-24-2019, 12:47 PM
That's why we talking it up. I expect a qb worth this mess to win 10. My point.

There is no "mess". Just you drinking again. A Liver can only take so much

Coach007
08-24-2019, 12:54 PM
C'mon person. You k ow the QB position is more than just pretty pass. The NFL wastesbillions on this.

Who said it wasn't? Your Bud light?

46% completions was all he had. Please never compare that to Dak. You look ignorant doing that. Dak passed for 66.2% in his final season here and was NEVER in the 40%

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FY3RFLLwP_rg%2F maxresdefault.jpg&f=1

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 01:00 PM
Is there a joker image of heath ledger raising his hands nodding his head....saying I'm wanting to hear we will win 10 or at least have an offense.

Coach007
08-24-2019, 01:05 PM
Is there a joker image of heath ledger raising his hands nodding his head....saying I'm wanting to hear we will win 10 or at least have an offense.

And I'm saying that Stevens was the better option for this season and gives CJM the best option to showcase his system to attract the players he needs. 10 wins or 8....

Having a QB that has a history at this level of less than 48% is NOT a positive. I don't care what team it is. That is not a viable option. And for you to try and compare Dak to that is absurd! For you to demand that we must have a 10 win season for this change to be made or else is even more absurd.

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 01:15 PM
For you not to expect 10 wins is awful considering the state of ark, ole miss south Carolina florida handy auburn

I don't like y'all anymore.

Cooterpoot
08-24-2019, 01:15 PM
Steve also said he wasn?t leaving if he lost the job.

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 01:16 PM
Vandy candy I'm drunk...damn phone

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 01:16 PM
Tennessee

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 01:17 PM
With how we been working.

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 01:28 PM
KT is comparable to daK as he wins. Tight in clutch red zone offense scores even when young as backup.

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 01:29 PM
I recall it was indeed me that said Dak would be the best qb in sec when we got to number 1. Everyone said fire Dan...i was like we will be top 10 in country next year

Maroonthirteen
08-24-2019, 01:31 PM
Steve also said he wasn?t leaving if he lost the job.

Steve talked for two minutes that KT liked his teammates and Starkville. Then Steve’s last sentence was you never know.

Steve totes the company water. He knows a lot. He just doesn’t tell it all to keep his sources and his job with conservative Genes Page.

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 01:36 PM
Now I haven't seen this Tommeh Stevens but I hope he knows 10 wins is good at this juncture. Our D won't be awful, and Kylin and the line are no slouches. I want him to know I expect 10.

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 02:08 PM
Its innate ..tough word I know, losers winners

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 02:42 PM
Or this is the truth. A good offensive coach wins nothing has to be perfectly tailored, Dan did it, freeze did it, my dad did it ...if you worry about appearances you like Romo dallas

I_Spy
08-24-2019, 02:44 PM
My dad was known for taking sh*t teams to the top. With the same dudes add the brother who is of no relevance.

TNDawg35
08-24-2019, 04:40 PM
Now I haven't seen this Tommeh Stevens but I hope he knows 10 wins is good at this juncture. Our D won't be awful, and Kylin and the line are no slouches. I want him to know I expect 10.

Tommy doesn’t give a flying **** about you homefry...