PDA

View Full Version : Not going to lie.... I'm happy with what has happened all the way around

Coach007
08-23-2019, 08:09 PM
1- I'm glad the best QB to the coaches was named. That is why they are paid.

2- I'm glad KT transferred. Why? Because he is doing what he feels is best for him and his career. It also means we will see the 2 younger guys continue to compete for that 2nd spot.

3- I'm happy that the suspensions and the NCAA did not post season ban us.

4- I'm happy that our young team members will get a jump start. The Shader/Mayden era could prove to be VERY SPECIAL next year and the following. The defense will be stacked and that offense will be too.

I_Spy
08-23-2019, 08:36 PM
How do we know what the Offense will be? I know last hear if nick couldn't run we couldn't win. I know we dropped passes if Nick got them to receiver.

I_Spy
08-23-2019, 08:44 PM
Let me tell you what I've investigated. Penn State was a 7-6 team bring on saquon...who was so good their qb could complete some passes. 9 4 last year beat Iowa big we lose to Idaho or something. Tommy will save us.

Coach007
08-23-2019, 08:47 PM
How do we know what the Offense will be? I know last hear if nick couldn't run we couldn't win. I know we dropped passes if Nick got them to receiver.

As pointed out, Nick's reads in this system caused him to be late a lot. That interrupts timing and cause poor throws. When you are averaging 12 completions a game, it's safe to say the QB is the main reason.

Coach007
08-23-2019, 08:50 PM
Let me tell you what I've investigated. Penn State was a 7-6 team bring on saquon...who was so good their qb could complete some passes. 9 4 last year beat Iowa big we lose to Idaho or something. Tommy will save us.

Let me tell you what I investigated... My whole life...

When a QB can't complete passes due to not making reads in time, the run game suffers and the box is loaded.

I_Spy
08-23-2019, 09:10 PM
I'm not saying Nick was great but to say the Offense will be good is something they must prove. I believe experience and people who have only proven they win games is tested already though. We will see if Tommy is a rusher in sec and reader passer completer game winner I guess. Joe Burrow had more than half his stats in just 2 years at Ohio State tho.

Coach007
08-23-2019, 09:13 PM
I'm not saying Nick was great but to say the Offense will be good is something they must prove. I believe experience and people who have only proven they win games is tested already though. We will see if Tommy is a rusher in sec and reader passer completer game winner I guess. Joe Burrow had more than half his stats in just 2 years at Ohio State tho.

Here is my response to you:

Not going to lie.... I'm happy with what has happened all the way around

2- I'm glad KT transferred. Why? Because he is doing what he feels is best for him and his career. It also means we will see the 2 younger guys continue to compete for that 2nd spot.

4- I'm happy that our young team members will get a jump start. The Shader/Mayden era could prove to be VERY SPECIAL next year and the following. The defense will be stacked and that offense will be too.

I_Spy
08-23-2019, 09:14 PM
I don't really care who can read a pass. Chris Relf won 7 games in SEC don't blow me that a reader wins 8 if we don't win 9 or 10 then you hogwashing me.

I only care about winning.

I_Spy
08-23-2019, 09:15 PM
Tyler Russel won 9

I_Spy
08-23-2019, 09:22 PM
Joe Burrow went 10-3. The standard. Or real

DownwardDawg
08-23-2019, 09:27 PM

I agree with you man.

Coach007
08-23-2019, 09:54 PM
I don't really care who can read a pass. Chris Relf won 7 games in SEC don't blow me that a reader wins 8 if we don't win 9 or 10 then you hogwashing me.

Coach007
08-23-2019, 09:55 PM
I agree with you man.

Thank you! GO DAWGS!

DownwardDawg
08-23-2019, 09:58 PM
Thank you! GO DAWGS!

Hail State my brother!!!!

Pollodawg
08-23-2019, 09:59 PM
Tyler Russel won 9

No he didn’t. We went 8-5 with him as a starter and gave North Western their first bowl win since World War Friggen II.

Pollodawg
08-23-2019, 10:02 PM

Relf won 9 games in 2010. We were a dropped Cam Newton INT and an Arkansas fumble from 11 wins. Bro, do you even MSU?

Lord McBuckethead
08-23-2019, 10:02 PM
Let me tell you what I investigated... My whole life...

When a QB can't complete passes due to not making reads in time, the run game suffers and the box is loaded.

Bingo.

DownwardDawg
08-23-2019, 10:11 PM
Relf won 9 games in 2010. We were a dropped Cam Newton INT and an Arkansas fumble from 11 wins. Bro, do you even MSU?

I don’t think he does.

I_Spy
08-23-2019, 10:16 PM
Yeah Chris is a winner. I have a feeling we are gonna end up with a bo Wallace a 7 and 6 type dude. Great rusher to even get to 7-6 or kept them in game but still just a 7 6 type dude. Something less than Chris really.

Coach007
08-23-2019, 10:19 PM
Yeah Chris is a winner. I have a feeling we are gonna end up with a bo Wallace a 7 and 6 type dude. Great rusher to even get to 7-6 or kept them in game but still just a 7 6 type dude. Something less than Chris really.

Anything else in this thread Debbie?

Pollodawg
08-23-2019, 10:38 PM

The same Bo Wallace who beat Bama and beat us 2/3 including the best team we’ve ever had?

I_Spy
08-23-2019, 11:06 PM
Elite doesn't care about the great 1 win season remember? Y'all told me that. Wasn't that OM sanction years we got sanctionedwith an offense in the trash can.

deadheaddawg
08-23-2019, 11:08 PM

Serious question. Is English your first language? I know MSU has had a lot of international students over the years.

I_Spy
08-23-2019, 11:11 PM
Now it's like 7 and 6 as long as we upset Bama. Do you think we will? Give honest opinion

I_Spy
08-23-2019, 11:14 PM
Our offense last year against the bammies did so well when WHEN nick was the closest qb we've ever had to beating them lately

Pollodawg
08-23-2019, 11:20 PM
I say this with all respect, but what the hell are you talking about?

Dawgology
08-23-2019, 11:33 PM
Elite doesn't care about the great 1 win season remember? Y'all told me that. Wasn't that OM sanction years we got sanctionedwith an offense in the trash can.

Are you on drugs?