PDA

View Full Version : BW nailed it

Cooterpoot
08-23-2019, 06:51 PM
https://twitter.com/bwalkersec/status/1164985263975731201?s=21

WinningIsRelentless
08-23-2019, 07:12 PM
Someone might want to check on him. Sounds like he needs suicide watch.

Pollodawg
08-23-2019, 07:40 PM
Remember that tv show “Parks and Rec?” It had the radio guys Crazy Ira and the Douche. That’s what Barstool reminds me of, one of those obnoxious, shock jock, toilet humor radio shows.

He’s just doing his shtick. There was nothing in that entire NCAA deal that warranted that big of a reaction.

the_real_MSU_is_us
08-23-2019, 07:40 PM

He's exaggerating, playing a character if you will. Always has given over the top reactions, it's why I stopped listening to him. Brian Hadad is where it's at, his podcast is great. Good insights, good pace to the discussion, reasonable takes, and good banter and chemistry with his co-host. Walker has yelling, swearing, and that's it vs Thunder and Lightning

DownwardDawg
08-23-2019, 08:06 PM
https://twitter.com/bwalkersec/status/1164985263975731201?s=21

My bad. I apologize.

Pollodawg
08-23-2019, 08:27 PM
He's exaggerating, playing a character if you will. Always has given over the top reactions, it's why I stopped listening to him. Brian Hadad is where it's at, his podcast is great. Good insights, good pace to the discussion, reasonable takes, and good banter and chemistry with his co-host. Walker has yelling, swearing, and that's it vs Thunder and Lightning

What’s up, Brian. Lol I agree. T&L is the only one right now that is listen-able.

Brandon Walker
08-23-2019, 08:31 PM
I was clearly making a joke here. You know, the same stuff that got people to listen to me in the first place?

I agree you guys should listen to Thunder & Lightning, and The Boneyard. Both shows bring value.

But quit throwing dirt on my name every chance you get. I'm taking our brand national, geniuses. This will be a net positive.

Brandon Walker
08-23-2019, 08:31 PM
Ok. If acting like a 10 year old libtard is nailing it, then ok. He nailed it. What a puss.

Libtard and puss? The hell is wrong with you?

DownwardDawg
08-23-2019, 08:35 PM
It’s the first time I’ve ever listened or watched. So first impressions......

Brandon Walker
08-23-2019, 08:37 PM
It’s the first time I’ve ever listened or watched. So first impressions......

Ok. You're an idiot. That's my first impression of you.

Idiot.

DownwardDawg
08-23-2019, 08:40 PM

Idiot.

My bad. I apologize

ShotgunDawg
08-23-2019, 08:41 PM

I can appreciate both.

Hadad is typical MSU so I understand why MSU people would like him. However, great fan bases have all different types of people and I love Brandon way of doing it to. We need both.

TUSK
08-23-2019, 08:41 PM

Idiot.

https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=1rW-QpIAs8UC&gl=us&hl=en-US&source=productsearch&utm_source=HA_Desktop_US&utm_medium=SEM&utm_campaign=PLA&pcampaignid=MKTAD0930BO1&gclid=CjwKCAjwnf7qBRAtEiwAseBO_F4lDtMKqduFtwsHKPUD-7PQaYLNnxpyPx6KHNFK4ci36R9NHfQhCBoCst0QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

ShotgunDawg
08-23-2019, 08:42 PM
I was clearly making a joke here. You know, the same stuff that got people to listen to me in the first place?

I agree you guys should listen to Thunder & Lightning, and The Boneyard. Both shows bring value.

But quit throwing dirt on my name every chance you get. I'm taking our brand national, geniuses. This will be a net positive.

I agree. You're the man. Go be you. Love it

Cooterpoot
08-23-2019, 08:43 PM
BW is an entertainer. You ****s need to stop being so serious before you get dick slapped.

BeardoMSU
08-23-2019, 08:44 PM
Ok. If acting like a 10 year old libtard is nailing it, then ok. He nailed it. What a puss.

It's a ****ing joke, dude.....

ShotgunDawg
08-23-2019, 08:44 PM
I’m a 51 year old conservative.

Yes. We could've guessed that.

Very clear divide in our fan base right now between the old losers and the younger generation that only knows winning.

DownwardDawg
08-23-2019, 08:49 PM

Very clear divide in our fan base right now between the old losers and the younger generation that only knows winning.

Seriously dude? I’m an old loser??? I’m the fan that expects 8 or more wins a year. I’m the fan that thinks Dan was a good step up but not good enough. I’m the winner attitude fan. I don’t accept most of what a lot of this message board accepts. But since I’m old school you want to label me a loser?

DownwardDawg
08-23-2019, 09:02 PM
https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=1rW-QpIAs8UC&gl=us&hl=en-US&source=productsearch&utm_source=HA_Desktop_US&utm_medium=SEM&utm_campaign=PLA&pcampaignid=MKTAD0930BO1&gclid=CjwKCAjwnf7qBRAtEiwAseBO_F4lDtMKqduFtwsHKPUD-7PQaYLNnxpyPx6KHNFK4ci36R9NHfQhCBoCst0QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Haha! Good one. That’s a pretty good read actually.

DownwardDawg
08-23-2019, 09:37 PM

My first year at State was Jackie Wayne Sherrill’s first year. What group does that put this 51 year old in?

Jack Lambert
08-23-2019, 09:46 PM
Libtard and puss? The hell is wrong with you?

You Brandon Walker? You did say you thought you were going to get some *****. Maybe that is what he was referring to.

Jack Lambert
08-23-2019, 09:47 PM
My first year at State was Jackie Wayne Sherrill’s first year. What group does that put this 51 year old in?

Yes because I am 54 and was in the Marine corp before state and Jackie was coach.

DownwardDawg
08-23-2019, 09:50 PM
Yes because I am 54 and was in the Marine corp before state and Jackie was coach.

So are you a old loser fan or a new fan that apparently only knows winning? I think you and I both know the answer and are in the same category.
I admit I overreacted. It was the first time I ever heard BW and it’ll be my last but I should not have posted what I did. I apologize to the board.

Pollodawg
08-23-2019, 09:57 PM

Idiot.

Every show you knock Ole Miss to people who don?t know any better and influence their opinion, I?m good with that.

Maroonthirteen
08-24-2019, 08:39 AM
Back to his rant.....

I have to agree. Damn It..... after waiting all off season....I’ll pass on college gameday today. Don’t need to hear our negative press.

Lord McBuckethead
08-24-2019, 10:00 AM
They don't do suicide watches in New York.

Dawgology
08-24-2019, 10:11 AM
Classic B Walker I love it! I really like that he is getting our program out there.

trojandawg
08-24-2019, 10:16 AM
Love walk the line and unnecessary roughness Brandon. Keep it up. It?s awesome hearing MSU discusses that much on a national stage. And hearing you bash ole miss on a national stage is funny as hell

Lord McBuckethead
08-24-2019, 10:16 AM
Seriously dude? I?m an old loser??? I?m the fan that expects 8 or more wins a year. I?m the fan that thinks Dan was a good step up but not good enough. I?m the winner attitude fan. I don?t accept most of what a lot of this message board accepts. But since I?m old school you want to label me a loser?

8 wins only. Aim higher.

DownwardDawg
08-24-2019, 11:43 AM
8 wins only. Aim higher.

Ok. I’m not quite there yet! Lol
8-4 is the bottom for me. It’s a “meh” year. I want 10-2 but baby steps and all...

Just keep getting the program better.

dantheman4248
08-24-2019, 02:49 PM

I?m 24 and 3-2 / Sly Croom years are forever burned into my memory.

ZedFedder
08-24-2019, 03:18 PM
I really enjoyed listening to him before Barstool. Still very talented and for that crowd very good. I just cant jive with all the f bombs and crude language. Not hating on people who enjoy it, it just isn't for me.

the_real_MSU_is_us
08-24-2019, 04:35 PM
I?m 24 and 3-2 / Sly Croom years are forever burned into my memory.

Exactly, I'm 26 and I remember great wailing and gnashing of teeth in our home every fall.

msbulldog
08-24-2019, 06:10 PM
My first year at State was Jackie Wayne Sherrill?s first year. What group does that put this 51 year old in?

Definitely not mine my freshman year was Bob Tyler's 1st year as head coach.

Fader21
08-24-2019, 07:19 PM

Ask Jeffery Epstein how suicide watch works..... too soon?