PDA

View Full Version : The Best Thing Our Admin Did in this Situation

ShotgunDawg
08-23-2019, 03:21 PM
Was keep the NCAA off campus.

By far the biggest weapon the NCAA has it determines the length of the investigation, which is often times the biggest punishment.

Yes, we took a gut punch today, but we kept we kept them off campus.

Jack Lambert
08-23-2019, 03:36 PM
And they kept it quiet with out seeming like they were hiding something unlike Ole Miss.

Big4Dawg
08-23-2019, 03:41 PM
Was this really a gut punch? Give it a rest dude lol

ShotgunDawg
08-23-2019, 04:14 PM
Was this really a gut punch? Give it a rest dude lol

Yeah it was. Are you an idiot?

mstatefan91
08-23-2019, 04:37 PM
Was keep the NCAA off campus.

By far the biggest weapon the NCAA has it determines the length of the investigation, which is often times the biggest punishment.

Yes, we took a gut punch today, but we kept we kept them off campus.

I sometimes wonder if you have a split personality but agreed.

ShotgunDawg
08-23-2019, 04:47 PM
I sometimes wonder if you have a split personality but agreed.

My opinion usually evolves as I get more information & have a chance to digest everything.

It's not so much a split personality as it is reactionary thinking vs well thought out thinking

KOdawg1
08-23-2019, 04:48 PM
And like Steve said on the Boneyard today...it's all over. There are no appeals. No more investigations. It's officially in the past

QuadrupleOption
08-23-2019, 04:49 PM
Y'all gotta understand that Shotgun freaks out, then calms down. And posts about it the whole time lol.

It's all good. The suspensions suck but we'll get through it by the end of October.

mstatefan91
08-23-2019, 04:51 PM
My opinion usually evolves as I get more information & have a chance to digest everything.

It's not so much a split personality as it is reactionary thinking vs well thought out thinking

That's fair.

I think the administration did the right thing. Some of the penalties seem a bit harsh on the surface, but it beats an investigation every single time.

ShotgunDawg
08-23-2019, 05:07 PM
That's fair.

I think the administration did the right thing. Some of the penalties seem a bit harsh on the surface, but it beats an investigation every single time.

I give the admin a B+. I think they could've gotten a better deal, but passed the class because they kept the NCAA off campus & ended the damn thing before any dark cloud could form.

ShotgunDawg
08-23-2019, 05:07 PM
Y'all gotta understand that Shotgun freaks out, then calms down. And posts about it the whole time lol.

It's all good. The suspensions suck but we'll get through it by the end of October.

correct, I just give a play by play. I usually end up in a good, optimistic spot though