PDA

View Full Version : Lincoln Riley from OU had an interesting answer to which rule he would change in CFB

Irondawg
08-21-2019, 03:51 PM
Listening to the Rich Eisen show this afternoon they have Lincoln on and he ask him which one rule he'd like to see changed in CFB.

He choice was that he'd make players talk to their head coach before entering the transfer portal.

Thoughts?

msstate7
08-21-2019, 03:52 PM
Weird, since he's built his reputation on transfers

WinningIsRelentless
08-21-2019, 05:08 PM
And my response to that is I would make coaches talk to players before they or their agent sends out resumes.

Cowbell
08-21-2019, 06:37 PM
And my response to that is I would make coaches talk to players before they or their agent sends out resumes.

Here! Here! I?m tired of the coaching carousel and the negative affects it has on kids.

deadheaddawg
08-21-2019, 06:42 PM

Yeah. This was a really stupid comment by Riley unless he can back up he did this. Very hypocritical comment by him.

Irondawg
08-21-2019, 08:25 PM
After the interview Eisen said essentially the same thing. He said he'd make coaches address the team properly if they were going to leave.