PDA

View Full Version : Now who you think will but who do you want to win FL VS Miami?

Jack Lambert
08-20-2019, 07:02 PM
I want Miami to beat that ass.

msstate7
08-20-2019, 07:04 PM
I want florida to win... by 8

Liverpooldawg
08-20-2019, 07:05 PM
I married into a Miami family, so Miami.

Leroy Jenkins
08-20-2019, 07:11 PM
Guitar Manny.

DownwardDawg
08-20-2019, 08:31 PM
I wish Miami would win 50-0

Bass Chaser
08-20-2019, 10:40 PM
The U!

Commercecomet24
08-20-2019, 10:46 PM
Miami.

Bothrops
08-20-2019, 11:59 PM
I want Miami to win but Florida will win.

Martianlander
08-21-2019, 08:25 AM
Miami by a bunch.

MadDawg
08-21-2019, 08:31 AM

I always pull for the SEC to win. Unless it's ole miss. It's a pretty simple formula that's worked for me for a few decades.

Duckdog
08-21-2019, 09:32 AM
manny is a turd bag and dan is worse so Miami needs to win

gravedigger
08-21-2019, 10:07 AM

Same. My nephew is on the Miami staff. But I would want them to win anyway

bulldawg28
08-21-2019, 10:21 AM
Diaz jumped ship twice. Dan the man gave us a great 9 years. I'm pulling for the gatas

Jack Lambert
08-21-2019, 10:25 AM
Diaz jumped ship twice. Dan the man gave us a great 9 years. I'm pulling for the gatas

I want to agree with you but Dan tried many times to jump ship but he found there wasn't another boat to jump in so he stayed. Is that better then what Diaz did? I swear that cost us the Sugar Bowl and a few Ole Miss victories.

sleepy dawg
08-21-2019, 11:19 AM
I always pull for the SEC to win. Unless it's ole miss. It's a pretty simple formula that's worked for me for a few decades.

I pretty much always pull for the SEC to lose unless it's MSU. F*** Florida. I hope they get curb stomped.

yjnkdawg
08-21-2019, 12:46 PM

He hadn't planned on being here for nine years when he accepted our job. . .............. I hope the Miami Hurricanes blow the Gators away where they are lost in the Swamp.

Turfdawg67
08-21-2019, 12:54 PM
Gators will win big, but I'm pulling for Miami.

ScoobaDawg
08-21-2019, 01:30 PM
Gators will win big, but I'm pulling for Miami.

I agree...and it will be one of the BYA games of the week.. going up today.

Choctaw Dawg
08-21-2019, 01:39 PM
Yeah..... I'm needing a Florida 8 point win.

BrunswickDawg
08-21-2019, 02:20 PM
Same. My nephew is on the Miami staff. But I would want them to win anyway

DeeJay Dallas and Zalon'tae Hillary are both from here and graduated with my daughter. I'm all for The U in this one.

Tbonewannabe
08-21-2019, 02:22 PM

Does it count that Dan jumped ship about every November for about 8 years? Go Miami.

Tbonewannabe
08-21-2019, 02:24 PM
I want to agree with you but Dan tried many times to jump ship but he found there wasn't another boat to jump in so he stayed. Is that better then what Diaz did? I swear that cost us the Sugar Bowl and a few Ole Miss victories.

Posted about the same thing before I read your response. Your post was better.

BulldogBear
08-21-2019, 02:31 PM
I am about as neutral as I can possibly be for once.

Obviously, I'm not a Mullen fan right now and don't wish him success, but I've hated the cheating Storks/Ibises since the 1980s. They've enjoyed the top spot on my Great Satan list without adjustment.

In a perfect world, they would both lose. Since ties are gone I can't wish for that. So, since I'm a defensive guy I've decided to pull for the defense. Or more accurately stated.. I'm pulling against each offense. I'm not pulling "for" anybody. I'll be happy with 0-0 in regulation and then whatever happens in OT.

My son and I are going to the game and so Ill let you all know that he has a brand new Miami shirt to wear. So, you know where his thoughts are.

Leroy Jenkins
08-21-2019, 03:03 PM

Wouldn't you jump ship if you had to work for that goob?

State82
08-21-2019, 11:24 PM
I pretty much always pull for the SEC to lose unless it's MSU. F*** Florida. I hope they get curb stomped.

I?m going with this. Pulling for the U.

bulldawg28
08-22-2019, 05:13 AM
Some of you guys sound like scorned women and Ole miss when Tuberville left them.

RiverCityDawg
08-22-2019, 05:50 AM

Same here. It makes no matter to me who is coaching either team. We compete directly against other SEC teams for recruits, bowl positioning, etc. I only care about MSU, so I always pull against the other SEC teams in non-conf games.

Tbonewannabe
08-22-2019, 08:39 AM
Some of you guys sound like scorned women and Ole miss when Tuberville left them.

I think there are two different things driving people's hatred of Mullen. 1) He has tried to leave multiple times and it affected the end of our season, one Egg Bowl loss even costing us the Sugar Bowl and 2) He not only didn't say shit to the fans until a week or so later and there was a lot of pushback but he half ass told the team. He had no respect for MSU and it showed what kind of person he was.

I appreciate the hard work that went into building the program but he also screwed us over several times before he left. I laughed when Tuberville left UM but I always thought it was shitty the way he did the players.

FriarsPoint
08-22-2019, 08:40 AM
Same here. It makes no matter to me who is coaching either team. We compete directly against other SEC teams for recruits, bowl positioning, etc. I only care about MSU, so I always pull against the other SEC teams in non-conf games.

I never understood the SEC thing. It’s like me cheering on my business competitors. And knowing if they could, a large chunk of the league would kick us out. Screw em and give me my welfare check.

Scared_Hitless
08-22-2019, 09:53 AM
Honestly very neutral on who wins and will just be excited to watch big time college football again in a game with meaning. Saturdays are about to get a lot better with meat on the grill and beer in the fridge.

That said Florida should win by 10-14 points.

Pollodawg
08-22-2019, 10:21 AM

This is the only correct answer. People still mad at Mullen tickle me. What did they want? The dude was here for nigh on a decade. That doesn?t happen anymore. With a football program that had lost a game literally 3-2 a season before he got here, he made us relevant. At times, he made us really good.

Mullen gave WAY more to State than he ever took. Stop crying already. We sound like Arkansas fans talking about Nutt back in the day.

Jack Lambert
08-22-2019, 10:26 AM
I never understood the SEC thing. It’s like me cheering on my business competitors. And knowing if they could, a large chunk of the league would kick us out. Screw em and give me my welfare check.

Bama winning a NC does not help Miss State recruit.

Pollodawg
08-22-2019, 10:30 AM
And I blame Scott Strickland a ton more than Mullen. MSU made Strickland. His father-in-law is Bailey-Friggen-Howell. I don’t miss Scott, bt he’s way more “traitorous” than Dan will ever be.

PMDawg
08-22-2019, 10:34 AM

I'm rooting for Miami. While I appreciate everything Mullen did here, I can't stand him for the way he left. I also hate the "if he can win at Mississippi State.." BS. I hope he never wins another game.

Lord McBuckethead
08-22-2019, 10:34 AM
I want Miami to win, but we all know SEC > than pretty much anyone else. UF will roll on this one beginning in the second quarter. Classic Mullen slow start will probably give Miami early momentum. Then the talent difference will take over.

PMDawg
08-22-2019, 10:39 AM

Rebel

msu15
08-22-2019, 10:45 AM
I’ll always cheer for anyone that ****boy goes against unless it’s Ole Miss.

thf24
08-22-2019, 10:48 AM
The dude was here for nigh on a decade. That doesn?t happen anymore.

That would mean something if there was a reason he was here for almost a decade other than checking out and bombing his auditions for the other jobs he was trying to leave for.

msstate7
08-22-2019, 10:56 AM
This is the only correct answer. People still mad at Mullen tickle me. What did they want? The dude was here for nigh on a decade. That doesn?t happen anymore. With a football program that had lost a game literally 3-2 a season before he got here, he made us relevant. At times, he made us really good.

Mullen gave WAY more to State than he ever took. Stop crying already. We sound like Arkansas fans talking about Nutt back in the day.

Useless... most here still hold a grudge against their 8th grade GF for breaking up with them.

Mullen is one of the best things that ever happened to miss st.

MedDawg
08-22-2019, 11:26 AM

This.

I was a Mullen fan even after he left for UF until I saw that he was texting U of Tennessee admins before the Egg Bowl. I understood Florida being a better job Mullen and previously coached there and he was comfortable with the Florida AD, but Tennessee? That place is a dumpster fire and it would take at least 3-5 years for UT to be a better job than MSU. And then I read about the other jobs he was going after at the end of most MSU seasons, no doubt costing us Egg Bowls, bowl games, and recruits.

Go Miami.

TrapGame
08-22-2019, 11:36 AM
Mullen is an insufferable ass. I hope Manny chokes him with the turnover chain.

Thrill1
08-22-2019, 12:11 PM
Take the emotion out of it. We directly compete with Florida for bowls. Easy decision = Go Canes.

Pollodawg
08-22-2019, 12:25 PM
That would mean something if there was a reason he was here for almost a decade other than checking out and bombing his auditions for the other jobs he was trying to leave for.

That?s never been anything more than grist for message board rumor mills. And have you never interviewed for a job when you already had a job?

bulldawg28
08-22-2019, 12:33 PM

You really believe Dan couldn't have gotten another job before he accepted Florida's position? Come on man. Stop believing the message board hoopla that nobody wanted our coach. Hell, they're stealing positions coaches from us still to this day.

DancingRabbit
08-22-2019, 12:35 PM
Useless... most here still hold a grudge against their 8th grade GF for breaking up with them.

Mullen is one of the best things that ever happened to miss st.

Stop the presses! I pretty much agree with you.

Cooterpoot
08-22-2019, 12:35 PM
Florida will win and I?m good with that.

Tbonewannabe
08-22-2019, 12:38 PM
That?s never been anything more than grist for message board rumor mills. And have you never interviewed for a job when you already had a job?

He was taking the Maryland job until he tried to string them along because he was interviewing for another position. He then didn't get Miami or Maryland. His job shopping was why we looked like crap in November every year along with recruiting going down hill.

Dawg2003
08-22-2019, 12:42 PM
He was taking the Maryland job until he tried to string them along because he was interviewing for another position.

That's a normal thing that most people have done when looking for jobs.

Dawg2003
08-22-2019, 12:43 PM
His job shopping was why we looked like crap in November every year along with recruiting going down hill.

Or maybe it was because we played a more difficult schedule in November.

ScoobaDawg
08-22-2019, 01:00 PM
Goodness..come on Saturday... so we can see some short of football and stop tearing our team apart already.

Bodawg
08-22-2019, 02:46 PM
Goodness..come on Saturday... so we can see some short of football and stop tearing our team apart already.
Amen brother. It can't come soon enough.

BulldogBear
08-22-2019, 04:27 PM
Amen brother. It can't come soon enough.

It is this way every year for one reason or another!

IMissJack
08-23-2019, 10:56 AM
I hope the gators lose, but more because of Stricklin than Mullen.