PDA

View Full Version : My national college football podcast launches Thursday

Brandon Walker
08-19-2019, 05:53 PM
Having conquered all other Mississippi State podcasts, I?m now going to take over America. On Thursday, my national college football podcast for Barstool launches.

My cohost is Kayce Smith, and I think most of you will like her.

Please subscribe: https://www.barstoolsports.com/newyork/college-football-is-here-and-so-is-barstools-new-cfb-podcast

TUSK
08-19-2019, 06:07 PM
Having conquered all other Mississippi State podcasts, I?m now going to take over America. On Thursday, my national college football podcast for Barstool launches.

Please subscribe: https://www.barstoolsports.com/newyork/college-football-is-here-and-so-is-barstools-new-cfb-podcast

I'll allow it.

https://everipedia-storage.s3.amazonaws.com/ProfilePics/kayce-smith__75215.jpeg

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/pMZKKodrHWSLQcoH9IXFKbz4gKE=/1400x1400/filters:format(jpeg)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/18315588/IMG_1606_1_.jpg

3rdGen
08-19-2019, 06:54 PM
I'll allow it.

https://everipedia-storage.s3.amazonaws.com/ProfilePics/kayce-smith__75215.jpeg

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/pMZKKodrHWSLQcoH9IXFKbz4gKE=/1400x1400/filters:format(jpeg)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/18315588/IMG_1606_1_.jpg

I see no ring in either picture.... Brandon you Dawg!

biggun
08-19-2019, 07:44 PM
Just show her the entire time and you should do pretty good

confucius say
08-19-2019, 10:26 PM

iTunes? Periscope?

dantheman4248
08-19-2019, 11:24 PM
I see no ring in either picture.... Brandon you Dawg!

I know it’s hard to look away but look at the black shirt left ( her right) hand.

Hambone
08-19-2019, 11:37 PM
He’s referring to a wedding ring. That one would be on the left.

msbulldog
08-20-2019, 06:06 AM
What happened to More Cowbell?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-20-2019, 06:47 AM
Congrats? I guess the best news is you're not keeping your promise and there's no More Cowbell. Only thing good that came out of that show was ones with Rufus Warren and the free drinks at Gondalier (sp?) restaurant. Curios when you'll have your friend Brandon Marcelo on to teach you some football.

AFDawg
08-20-2019, 06:48 AM
Are y'all in that union yet?

msu15
08-20-2019, 07:33 AM
Don't care

Dawgology
08-20-2019, 07:42 AM
More Cowbell will still be on twice a week he said in his Facebook live this weekend.

Brandon Walker
08-20-2019, 08:46 AM
Congrats? I guess the best news is you're not keeping your promise and there's no More Cowbell. Only thing good that came out of that show was ones with Rufus Warren and the free drinks at Gondalier (sp?) restaurant. Curios when you'll have your friend Brandon Marcelo on to teach you some football.

You tried to be funny four times during this post and failed every time. Congrats.

I did an episode of More Cowbell two nights ago, dipshit.

fader2103
08-20-2019, 08:56 AM
I know it?s hard to look away but look at the black shirt left ( her right) hand.

I was thinking that is her right hand

ShotgunDawg
08-22-2019, 02:43 PM
I realize you have to reach a national audience, but don't be a sell-out.

Just listened to the first 30 minutes & you didn't include Tommy Stevens as one of the transfer QBs or mention that MSU was in the SEC West

Dawg2003
08-22-2019, 03:42 PM

Just listened to the first 30 minutes & you didn't include Tommy Stevens as one of the transfer QBs or mention that MSU was in the SEC West

I didn't listen to the podcast, but, considering we aren't a nationally relevant football program, I doubt we will get mentioned a lot on that podcast.

Brandon Walker
08-22-2019, 04:13 PM

You should've listened to the whole show before you said this stupid crap. I was intentionally doing that to set up a bit later in the show.

dantheman4248
08-22-2019, 04:15 PM

He's making an MSU-centric podcast still and gave a huge rant about how stupid the Grove is. Kayce is an A&M alum and Brandon interjected them more than she did. Also he definitely said SECW is the best and listed us as part of the good 5. Definitely mentioned Tommy and Kylin in electric and fun players to watch. It's their first podcast and a big thing for guys breaking into the national mold is to make sure it is a national podcast and NOT a local podcast. I'm sure the MSU homerism will leak into more as time goes on, but he is wisely holding it back for the first episode. It has actually been a very good approach for a first episode. Definitely in his element and giving everyone fair attention.

KOdawg1
08-22-2019, 04:18 PM
Well, I for one, liked the podcast Brandon. Keep dogging Ole Miss every chance you can get. It's glorious.

confucius say
08-22-2019, 04:43 PM
You tried to be funny four times during this post and failed every time. Congrats.

I did an episode of More Cowbell two nights ago, dipshit.

It?s not loaded on iTunes, at least not on the player I use (overcast). Enjoyed the unnecessary roughness podcast.

ShotgunDawg
08-22-2019, 04:46 PM
You should've listened to the whole show before you said this stupid crap. I was intentionally doing that to set up a bit later in the show.

I've only gotten through the first 45 minutes. I'll listen to the rest tomorrow.

Sorry, I didn't realize you gave props later on.

I have enjoyed the show as well

StarkVegasSteve
08-22-2019, 05:06 PM
Awesome podcast Brandon. And I think we all owe Jack a beer next time he's in Starkville for the State hype.

ShotgunDawg
08-23-2019, 07:48 AM
Matty Dispatch getting after B Walk

dantheman4248
08-23-2019, 08:00 AM
I mean that guy hated on ULL and for seemingly no reason in baseball. We don’t have a rivalry with them and baseball regionals are about enjoying the atmosphere.

Equating that college football and holding Brandon to a standard that isn’t what his job is anymore is a joke. Dude sounds like sour grapes.

RiverCityDawg
08-23-2019, 08:02 AM

I kept waiting for you to drop the elbow on Kayce when she was acting like A&M was far and away better than State by reminding her State has won 4 out of 5 against them. Great first episode.

ShotgunDawg
08-23-2019, 08:10 AM
I kept waiting for you to drop the elbow on Kayce when she was acting like A&M was far and away better than State by reminding her State has won 4 out of 5 against them. Great first episode.

It's funny how people seem to forget when MSU beats them. It's like something that happens in an alternative world that doesn't count.

Dawgology
08-23-2019, 08:12 AM
If you guys aren’t supporting BRANDON Walkers podcast your crazy. We always complain about state not having a national voice in the media and now we have one and some of you dummy’s want to shit on him. Walker is getting the message out on a platform and sports site that is beginning to catch up with ESPN.

DeltaChicagoDog
08-23-2019, 10:18 AM
If you guys aren’t supporting BRANDON Walkers podcast your crazy. We always complain about state not having a national voice in the media and now we have one and some of you dummy’s want to shit on him. Walker is getting the message out on a platform and sports site that is beginning to catch up with ESPN.

Bingo. Too many people willing to chop off their foot because of an ingrown toenail.

Been reading the board daily for a long time and with the season starting felt compelled to jump in.