PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Fitt weighs in on State, hosting, and a national seed

Coach34
04-15-2013, 02:33 PM
Aaron Fitt: Top-10 RPI, 30-9 overall, finally above .500 in the SEC, gaining momentum -- yeah, I'd say the Bulldogs are on track to host at this stage. The RPI will keep MSU in the national seed discussion if it can hold its own down the stretch. I could see Mississippi State going 10-5 in its final five weekends, finishing 18-12 in the league. If they do that, I could see them getting a national seed.

CadaverDawg
04-15-2013, 02:35 PM
Aaron Fitt: Top-10 RPI, 30-9 overall, finally above .500 in the SEC, gaining momentum -- yeah, I'd say the Bulldogs are on track to host at this stage. The RPI will keep MSU in the national seed discussion if it can hold its own down the stretch. I could see Mississippi State going 10-5 in its final five weekends, finishing 18-12 in the league. If they do that, I could see them getting a national seed.

Boom. I love it.

War Machine Dawg
04-15-2013, 03:29 PM
Please, please, please let this happen. Even if it doesn't, should whatever national seed our regional is paired with lose, you'd have to think we could easily steal a SR host a la 2007.

Todd4State
04-15-2013, 04:04 PM
I was starting to wonder if a National Seed was a possibility since we beat Ole Miss which was an RPI boost and also based on the fact that our RPI is now in the top 10.

mic
04-15-2013, 04:43 PM
[QUOTE=Coach34;3699]Aaron Fitt: Top-10 RPI, 30-9 overall, finally above .500 in the SEC, gaining momentum -- yeah, I'd say the Bulldogs are on track to host at this stage. The RPI will keep MSU in the national seed discussion if it can hold its own down the stretch. I could see Mississippi State going 10-5 in its final five weekends, finishing 18-12 in the league. If they do that, I could see them getting a national seed.[/QU

For the record Coach... Didnt Me, you and DP say the LSU weekend before the numerous fireball shots and Miller Lites we slammed that if we went 18-12 with our schedule that we would have a great shot at a national seed.. So props to us...