08-16-2019, 10:08 AM
Did he land at a JUCO somewhere?

Ifyouonlyknew
08-16-2019, 10:26 AM
Gulf Coast

msstate7
08-16-2019, 10:43 AM
Gulf Coast

Do good players there trend to particular schools?

Ifyouonlyknew
08-16-2019, 11:12 AM
Do good players there trend to particular schools?

Nope not really. They go everywhere.

Cooterpoot
08-16-2019, 11:30 AM
He’ll never finish there unless someone else does it for him.

Goldendawg
08-16-2019, 09:41 PM
He’ll never finish there unless someone else does it for him.

Anybody know a good tutor?****

whosyourdawgy
08-16-2019, 09:44 PM
Don’t know about y’all but I don’t want him on our campus unless he’s wearing another uniform.

Ari Gold
08-16-2019, 11:23 PM
Don’t know about y’all but I don’t want him on our campus unless he’s wearing another uniform.

Why...??
He isn’t a bad kid .. just needs to get his head in the classroom.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-17-2019, 09:24 AM

I'd take him & wouldn't think twice.

whosyourdawgy
08-17-2019, 11:37 AM
Y’all can have him. He’s committed to everyone in the state, then shit all over our state schools once he committed to FL. Moved to Florida to get “qualified” and still didn’t. Get him on a campus and he will not be good for whatever team he’s on. In my opinion. Do not want in maroon and white. Good luck to him but he’s made his bed he’s sleeping in and he ain’t wearing maroon and white pj’s.

BuckyIsAB****
08-17-2019, 01:45 PM
Dont be surprised if we are in the game for him a year from now...

BeardoMSU
08-17-2019, 03:23 PM

Sshhhh....[whispers] you'll ruin the fun of all those who need to talk shit about him.***

vv83
08-17-2019, 04:31 PM
Y’all can have him. He’s committed to everyone in the state, then shit all over our state schools once he committed to FL. Moved to Florida to get “qualified” and still didn’t. Get him on a campus and he will not be good for whatever team he’s on. In my opinion. Do not want in maroon and white. Good luck to him but he’s made his bed he’s sleeping in and he ain’t wearing maroon and white pj’s.

Good thing it’s well documented 17 year olds are fully matured and never grow up

/s

mparkerfd20
08-17-2019, 07:35 PM

I agree with whosyourdawgy on this and hope you're wrong.

I seen it dawg
08-18-2019, 07:36 AM
Kid ain't playing anywhere unless he has a moment when he realizes he has to work in the classroom. And it may be too late for that. He's not a bad kid just immature.

Ari Gold
08-18-2019, 09:58 AM

We are in the game for him now..
and everyone please tell me again what’s so bad about this Kid?
He commits to Fla and goes all in with hyping his school up? If that wrong then shame on Jarrian Jones for doing the same here. Who btw was once committed to okla.
the kid made a bad decisions trying to get qualified by going to Fla. And he had some really bad advice from a few that shouldn’t have been giving him advice.

Would love to have in maroon and white in a couple of years.

BuckyIsAB****
08-18-2019, 12:15 PM
He commits to Fla and goes all in with hyping his school up? If that wrong then shame on Jarrian Jones for doing the same here. Who btw was once committed to okla.
the kid made a bad decisions trying to get qualified by going to Fla. And he had some really bad advice from a few that shouldn’t have been giving him advice.

I would love to have him as well

bulldawg28
08-18-2019, 08:10 PM
Come on down Mr Black!

Cooterpoot
08-18-2019, 08:22 PM

Nobody is saying anything about his on field ability. We’re saying he won’t handle his classroom business and there’s plenty of evidence on that. He also quit on his HS team. No point in even mentioning him until he proves he can handle his business. I’m not a fan of kids like that but he’s talented.

BB30
08-20-2019, 10:32 AM
Nobody is saying anything about his on field ability. We’re saying he won’t handle his classroom business and there’s plenty of evidence on that. He also quit on his HS team. No point in even mentioning him until he proves he can handle his business. I’m not a fan of kids like that but he’s talented.

Have you ever heard of a wake up call? Give the kid a second chance to figure it out. As stated previously, he's apparently not a bad kid with a bad attitude. I am sure he knows if he wants to make it he will have to buckle down in the classroom, lets see if he can adjust and make a change before we throw out the idea of taking a really talented kid.

StarkVegasSteve
08-20-2019, 01:01 PM

Then that's all we need to care about. You've got to take chances on kids sometimes. I trust in our staff enough that they'll know the ones that are worth the risk.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-20-2019, 01:13 PM
Nobody is saying anything about his on field ability. We?re saying he won?t handle his classroom business and there?s plenty of evidence on that. He also quit on his HS team. No point in even mentioning him until he proves he can handle his business. I?m not a fan of kids like that but he?s talented.

Sounds like Kareem Walker

Lord McBuckethead
08-20-2019, 01:36 PM
Everyone on here is crazy. If the guy can ball, I want him on the team. If he doesn't fit in our team philosophy, he can go somewhere else. Bottom line, we need people that demands high and low coverage working the outside. Our team would be night and day better if we had that type of guy show up on Saturdays.

Hambone
08-20-2019, 02:37 PM
Here here! Get his talented ass on campus!

Lord McBuckethead
08-20-2019, 03:04 PM
Notice I said on saturdays. Practice warriors don't 17n cut it. Game time, we need people that want to be the best, act like the best, trash talks everyone on the field, but then backs it up and more. Like AJ Brown against a D2 team.

Lord McBuckethead
08-20-2019, 03:05 PM
Diwan may be that type of guy. If he is, then bring him on. I want a guy everyone hates at pracrice cause he is an asshole, but when the lights turn on he becomes the best damn teammate.

Lord McBuckethead
08-20-2019, 03:07 PM
I also want a guy that can talk shit, but if anyone disrespects him on the field, he hits another gear. Kind of like Antonio Brown when he stepped on that punters face a few years ago during a hurdle.

Lord McBuckethead
08-20-2019, 03:07 PM
I want some GD swagger. If Black has that, bring him.

Lord McBuckethead
08-20-2019, 03:08 PM
Nothing gets me fired up like a guy that you literally cannot contain on the field. If he is that kind of player, I don't care if he nerver goes to class and has coeds writing papers for him.

Lord McBuckethead
08-20-2019, 03:10 PM
That being said, lets all pull for the OL and long snapper to kill it in the classroom.

BankerDog
08-20-2019, 04:16 PM
Sounds like Kareem Walker

Not even close. Black?s problems were directly associated with his personal life. Some of you act as if these guys live in ideal situations with strong support systems at home. What you guys don?t know is that a lot of these kids bounce around from home to home.

Black?s mother was incarcerated and his grandmother wasn?t the one to stay on him about his grades. She put him in special ed classes and he was able to get away with that. When his mom got out, she was furious that the grandmother did that and did not challenge him. Quitting on his team? The kid got out of Forrest and tried to get a better education and handle his business for his future. No one at Forrest regretted what he did.

The kid can play football. Half you guys were pissed we didn?t go after Brenton Cox yet you are crapping on Black. Unreal. Some of you guys need to stop trying to be in the know and message board heroes with your crap facts and rumors.

Todd4State
08-20-2019, 04:18 PM
I also want a guy that can talk shit, but if anyone disrespects him on the field, he hits another gear. Kind of like Antonio Brown when he stepped on that punters face a few years ago during a hurdle.

Like when Jonathan Abram bitch slapped AJ last year?

Cooterpoot
08-20-2019, 06:08 PM
Have you ever heard of a wake up call? Give the kid a second chance to figure it out. As stated previously, he's apparently not a bad kid with a bad attitude. I am sure he knows if he wants to make it he will have to buckle down in the classroom, lets see if he can adjust and make a change before we throw out the idea of taking a really talented kid.

He?s had multiple chances. People tried to help him.

Cooterpoot
08-20-2019, 06:08 PM
Then that's all we need to care about. You've got to take chances on kids sometimes.

Not true at all. Not even close.

Cooterpoot
08-20-2019, 06:13 PM
Not even close. Black?s problems were directly associated with his personal life. Some of you act as if these guys live in ideal situations with strong support systems at home. What you guys don?t know is that a lot of these kids bounce around from home to home.

Black?s mother was incarcerated and his grandmother wasn?t the one to stay on him about his grades. She put him in special ed classes and he was able to get away with that. When his mom got out, she was furious that the grandmother did that and did not challenge him. Quitting on his team? The kid got out of Forrest and tried to get a better education and handle his business for his future. No one at Forrest regretted what he did.

The kid can play football. Half you guys were pissed we didn?t go after Brenton Cox yet you are crapping on Black. Unreal. Some of you guys need to stop trying to be in the know and message board heroes with your crap facts and rumors.

And you act like we can’t have our own opinions. My personal opinion is that just because a kid can play ball, doesn’t make him a good fit on every team. I know his background and I know his history. Let’s see how it ends. Personal opinions can change just like people can change. To this point neither have.

BuckyIsAB****
08-21-2019, 01:39 AM
And you act like we can’t have our own opinions. My personal opinion is that just because a kid can play ball, doesn’t make him a good fit on every team. I know his background and I know his history. Let’s see how it ends. Personal opinions can change just like people can change. To this point neither have.

He will be a big target for us. We wanted him at MGCCC they have been pretty good to us

Ari Gold
08-21-2019, 08:12 AM
Nobody is saying anything about his on field ability. We?re saying he won?t handle his classroom business and there?s plenty of evidence on that. He also quit on his HS team. No point in even mentioning him until he proves he can handle his business. I?m not a fan of kids like that but he?s talented.

And I said he had to handle his business in the classroom.
A lot was going on with DB, just like I said.. lot of people not looking after the kid and giving him very bad advice. And yes DB gets some of the blame as well.
Lets see how he does at GCCC first before we rush to judgement..

BB30
08-21-2019, 08:59 AM
He?s had multiple chances. People tried to help him.

We sign kids with questionable academic backgrounds every year. Any Juco kid we sign usually has a story similar to DBs. So whats the difference?