PDA

View Full Version : Coach34

coastratdog
08-14-2019, 08:10 AM
Just curious about how u came to the nickname of "JoVester" for Coach Moorhead. Did he wear a vest one day? I get the Mullen reference for the shorts. OK last year didn't pan out like everyone wanted or expected. He definitely had his share of bumps but your sophomoric attacks on his name are nothing more than schoolyard bullying. You're supposed to be a coach of some sorts so go ahead and attack his offense. Game day management. Handling of the press conferences. Just give the man some time to equal your Elite level of coaching accolades. Keep the name calling to your circle jerk on Twitter.

Lord McBuckethead
08-14-2019, 08:13 AM
Yes, he wore a grey vest one day. I will give it to C34, its a pretty good nickname. That is, if Joe was another team's coach. For some reason, the way C34 uses it, sounds derogatory. My issue is that we shouldn't try to put road blocks in front of our team, players, or athletic goals. A derogatory nickname only brings an avenue of negativity we really do not need at the moment.

TrapGame
08-14-2019, 08:30 AM
Comparing Joe Moorhead to Sylvester Croom is the epitome of asinine.

msstate7
08-14-2019, 08:32 AM
C34 really gets this board riled up haha

TrapGame
08-14-2019, 08:34 AM

Pot meet kettle.***

yjnkdawg
08-14-2019, 08:37 AM
I wish that the ones who are in charge of this board would also disallow any derogatory nicknames for any of our coaches. It's childish, uncalled for and is disrespectful. I know it gives some a sense of importance to do so, but if the clowns on his twitter feed thinks it's brilliant to do so (which I'm sure they do), then keep it in the circle for them to gloat over. I imagine most on here don't care for it, and it accomplishes nothing to help our MSU athletic programs.

DanDority
08-14-2019, 08:46 AM
Damn people, it's a message board!

Liverpooldawg
08-14-2019, 08:47 AM
It's nuts and says a lot more about 34 than it does Joe.

Dallas_Dawg
08-14-2019, 09:55 AM
The more you babies whine about it, the more he is going to use it
I think its hilarious
Maybe Jovester should be changed to Croomhead

QuadrupleOption
08-14-2019, 10:14 AM
Coach34 likes to aggravate people. He likes to argue. And he will NEVER EVER admit to being wrong. About anything. But he'll sure as Hell let you know when he's right about something.

And if he knows that the phrase "JoeVester" pisses you off, you can be damn sure he'll use it until the day he gets banned.

The upside is that any thread he starts is pretty much guaranteed to generate like 1,000,000,000 replies. So there's that.

GreenheadDawg
08-14-2019, 10:41 AM

Lol no doubt. I don’t really see why some of these guys hate him so bad. I feel like he’s right more times than not.

Duckdog
08-14-2019, 10:44 AM
croomhead hahahahahaha that's funny too some folks on here are the biggest freaking crybabies

ScoobaDawg
08-14-2019, 10:54 AM
I wish that the ones who are in charge of this board would also disallow any derogatory nicknames for any of our coaches. It's childish, uncalled for and is disrespectful. I know it gives some a sense of importance to do so, but if the clowns on his twitter feed thinks it's brilliant to do so (which I'm sure they do), then keep it in the circle for them to gloat over. I imagine most on here don't care for it, and it accomplishes nothing to help our MSU athletic programs.

I'm not getting dragged into this. I wish STUPID nicknames (for our coaches or other teams also) would equal banishment but I've been overruled and am fine with that. Guys.. Every one of you should already know, even talking about that nick name is just feeding into what he is and always will be.

So, let's drop it. Or careful. he might threaten to leave again.

Cowbell
08-14-2019, 11:45 AM
I agree with the fact that it does nothing to help our program. I think we can complain about what we see on the field all day long but we often forget to see what we are doing to help/harm.

MrKotter
08-14-2019, 11:51 AM
Lol no doubt. I don’t really see why some of these guys hate him so bad. I feel like he’s right more times than not.

You?re kidding, right?

Cooterpoot
08-14-2019, 11:53 AM
MoorCroom

msstate7
08-14-2019, 11:55 AM
MoorCroom

Is the meaning more of croom or he's more croom than croom? Lol

Drugdog
08-14-2019, 11:56 AM
Just curious about how u came to the nickname of "JoVester" for Coach Moorhead. Did he wear a vest one day? I get the Mullen reference for the shorts. OK last year didn't pan out like everyone wanted or expected. He definitely had his share of bumps but your sophomoric attacks on his name are nothing more than schoolyard bullying. You're supposed to be a coach of some sorts so go ahead and attack his offense. Game day management. Handling of the press conferences. Just give the man some time to equal your Elite level of coaching accolades. Keep the name calling to your circle jerk on Twitter.

I am going to go out on a limb and say it is a combination of Joe and Sylvester... not because he wore a grey vest.

Bdaski
08-14-2019, 12:01 PM
I agree with the fact that it does nothing to help our program. I think we can complain about what we see on the field all day long but we often forget to see what we are doing to help/harm.

Agree 100%

Gutter Cobreh
08-14-2019, 01:56 PM
I'm not getting dragged into this. I wish STUPID nicknames (for our coaches or other teams also) would equal banishment but I've been overruled and am fine with that. Guys.. Every one of you should already know, even talking about that nick name is just feeding into what he is and always will be.

So, let's drop it. Or careful. he might threaten to leave again.

Well, you are C34's kryponite. As much as he riles up people on this board, I would say you equally get him riled up.

deadheaddawg
08-14-2019, 02:13 PM
What does Java34 wear when he coaches the back up 8th grade WRs or whatever he does?

BeardoMSU
08-14-2019, 02:26 PM
What does Java34 wear when he coaches the back up 8th grade WRs or whatever he does?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xQSk-_zh-0

PCHSDawg
08-14-2019, 06:28 PM
I wish y'all would quit quoting his juvenile ass, I have him on ignore but every time he posts y'all quote him and there it is.

DawgRockur
08-14-2019, 07:00 PM
If he would leave the board for good, it would be a better place.

somebodyshotmypaw
08-14-2019, 08:08 PM
Coach34 know how to stir it up. Have some thick skin guys. Have some mental toughness. If you don't like his posts, just remind him of his record at Leake Central.

Coach34
08-14-2019, 08:13 PM
Coach34 know how to stir it up. Have some thick skin guys. Have some mental toughness. If you don't like his posts, just remind him of his record at Leake Central.

I'm proud of what we did at LC. We exceeded expectations. Overcame a teammate drowning and dying during the season. After I left they didnt win a game. Glad we were able to squeeze everything we could out of those kids.

BeardoMSU
08-14-2019, 08:16 PM
If you don't like his posts, just remind him of his record at Leake Central.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0GqfvuVpNqEf3z2w/giphy.gif

BeardoMSU
08-14-2019, 08:19 PM
Overcame a teammate drowning and dying during the season. After I left they didnt win a game.

Yeah, maybe don't mention the first sentence if you plan on going full-retard-narcissism directly after....

Coach34
08-14-2019, 08:24 PM
Yeah, maybe don't mention the first sentence if you plan on going full-retard-narcissism directly after....

What the hell? I made awful competitive. The next coach coached awful and was awful. High Schools have what they have and you cant supplement with transfers- you do the best you can. It is what it is

Uncle Ruckus
08-14-2019, 08:34 PM
It’s Coffee34

somebodyshotmypaw
08-14-2019, 08:51 PM
I'm proud of what we did at LC. We exceeded expectations. Overcame a teammate drowning and dying during the season. After I left they didnt win a game. Glad we were able to squeeze everything we could out of those kids.

That's an excellent response. The type of response that wins me to your side.