PDA

View Full Version : The Doo Doo keeps getting deeper for the Aubarn Tigers Basketball program...

99jc
08-11-2019, 09:08 PM
me thinks they are about to get crucified. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of A-Holes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/auburns-recruiting-ban-that-wasnt-could-add-to-schools-ncaa-issues/ar-AAFFe7I?ocid=spartanntp

Ezsoil
08-12-2019, 09:14 AM
Sad but I doubt anything of substance comes out of this....

Ari Gold
08-12-2019, 09:19 AM
It’s so easy , it’s too easy , so very little will probably happen. But let Cal Poly give away a free meal and it’s hammer time..

thf24
08-12-2019, 10:03 AM
The supposed self-imposed recruiting ban is pretty much the same as the "exemplary cooperation" claim for OM, which of course didn't backfire on them nearly as much as it should have, so we probably shouldn't expect too much in Auburn's case either. If they do get significant penalties, it'll most likely be more about Bruce Pearl's history with the NCAA than anything Auburn did.

Liverpooldawg
08-12-2019, 10:30 AM
me thinks they are about to get crucified. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of A-Holes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/auburns-recruiting-ban-that-wasnt-could-add-to-schools-ncaa-issues/ar-AAFFe7I?ocid=spartanntp

So they were on self-imposed double secret probation, but not REALLY on double secret anything, so they could violate their self-imposed double secret probation in secret? Did I get that right? LOL.

Bothrops
08-12-2019, 10:32 AM
Apparently you can't get hurt in mens hoops unless you are a documented repeat offender.

1bigdawg
08-12-2019, 11:04 AM
Apparently you can't get hurt in mens hoops unless you are a documented repeat offender.

Normally, that is true, but the NCAA may have it out for Pearl just as they did for Sherrill.

R2Dawg
08-12-2019, 11:26 AM

Pearl strikes again. Again we'll be reminded how biased not only the NCAA is but SEC office as well. Nothing will happen. Pearl should have never been let back in.

msudawglb
08-12-2019, 02:23 PM
So they were on self-imposed double secret probation, but not REALLY on double secret anything, so they could violate their self-imposed double secret probation in secret? Did I get that right? LOL.

It was so secret that not even the basketball staff knew about it.

Thick
08-12-2019, 02:43 PM
They SHOULD get hammered, bc regardless of how these players got to campus with their AAU team invited or not, the administration and coaches new what they agreed to with the NCAA. They chose to breach their deal, so they should pay the price. At some point the ?stupid card? can only be played a few times. There has to some accountability.

chef dixon
08-12-2019, 02:55 PM
Pearl gets back into coaching and immediately gets back into cheating. Shocker

Ari Gold
08-12-2019, 04:44 PM
Pearl gets back into coaching and immediately gets back into cheating. Shocker

Hell as dirty as BP is he isn’t the worse cheater or biggest POS in the league .. that honor belongs to Will Wade

DancingRabbit
08-12-2019, 04:59 PM
That AU president that resigned a few months ago might have been tipped off.

MarketingBully
08-12-2019, 05:40 PM
Hell as dirty as BP is he isn’t the worse cheater or biggest POS in the league .. that honor belongs to Will Wade

That’s a high honor with Cal in the league.