PDA

View Full Version : Getting Kicked out while Posting

Goldendawg
08-10-2019, 01:51 PM
What am I doing wrong? I have been told twice today after posting an opinion to a thread, (it was not "War and Peace", but took me about five minutes to type it), that I was not logged in and my brilliant post must be refreshed and I must log in again. This is not the first time this has happened. Help!

RocketDawg
08-10-2019, 03:06 PM
Did you check to see if a draft was saved? I very rarely have to sign in again for one reason or another. Just make sure you check the box "keep me signed in"

Dawgbite
08-10-2019, 04:08 PM
Happens to me all the time. I just assumed that it was my shitty internet service.

yjnkdawg
08-10-2019, 10:54 PM
It happens to me all the time, especially if I am posting a fairly long post. It is like it times out or something after so many minutes, and I also get the same message you get, and have to sign back in. Sometimes what I typed is saved. Other times it isn't.

yjnkdawg
08-10-2019, 11:00 PM
Did you check to see if a draft was saved? I very rarely have to sign in again for one reason or another. Just make sure you check the box "keep me signed in"

Where is that box? All I see is remember me, under the sign in box, and that should be referring to remembering your user name.