PDA

View Full Version : 1st Football Scrimmage Of the Year Today

ShotgunDawg
08-10-2019, 09:37 AM
Has the Elitedawgs Intelligence Agency of drones & midgets dressed as trash cans been released on DWS yet this morning?

Once scrimmages start, relevant information starts to leak out about the team, but as always when you're playing yourself, you won't know if the defense is really that good & the offense sucks or vice versa.

IMO, what you want to see out of a scrimmage, is the defense being consistently good but the offense showing explosive potential. I don't want to hear that the offense had nice 12 play drives. I would rather hear that the defense held the offense to 2 straight 3 & outs before giving up a 65 TD pass to Guidry, Zubah (Boston accent), or Payton.

We need explosiveness. Ain't nobody putting together 12 play scoring drives vs Bama & LSU. Gotta punch in the throat & run before they can react.

somebodyshotmypaw
08-10-2019, 12:22 PM
I had hoped to get up there today to watch. But just too much to do at home.

msstate7
08-10-2019, 12:31 PM
What time is it?

DownwardDawg
08-10-2019, 12:40 PM
What time is it?

Right now it’s 12:40

Just funnin with ya. Couldn’t resist.

msstate7
08-10-2019, 12:46 PM
Right now it’s 12:40

Just funnin with ya. Couldn’t resist.

Thanks lol

Dawgology
08-10-2019, 01:56 PM
They must be using a signal hammer. All my secret pinhole cameras are down and the drones aren?t responding. Even my robot disguised as a trainer isn?t responding.

Todd4State
08-10-2019, 02:52 PM
They must be using a signal hammer. All my secret pinhole cameras are down and the drones aren?t responding. Even my robot disguised as a trainer isn?t responding.

I'm sure our pessimistic um....."realistic" fans will tell us how bad everything really is anyway. The only reason our players do well in scrimmage is because the others are just all really, really bad. And stop acting like Tommy Stevens is the savior of the football program.*********************

Oh- for the millionth time we have major depth issues on the d-line.*******

RezDog7
08-10-2019, 05:23 PM
I'm sure our pessimistic um....."realistic" fans will tell us how bad everything really is anyway. The only reason our players do well in scrimmage is because the others are just all really, really bad. And stop acting like Tommy Stevens is the savior of the football program.*********************

Oh- for the millionth time we have major depth issues on the d-line.*******

And Javonte Peyton is having a great camp, but it's only practice and will not produce in one single game***

Leroy Jenkins
08-10-2019, 05:41 PM
They must be using a signal jammer. All my secret pinhole cameras are down and the drones aren?t responding.

This reminded me of Beulah Balbricker.

http://orlandoonthecheap.com/lotc-cms/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Porkys.jpg

shrimp
08-10-2019, 08:01 PM
So sayeth the shepherd. So sayeth the flock.

This reminded me of Beulah Balbricker.

http://orlandoonthecheap.com/lotc-cms/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Porkys.jpg