PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread: Where's Beast Edition???

Gutter Cobreh
08-09-2019, 10:22 PM
Anyone heard from Beast and why he's late starting the cooking thread this weekend? He and his yak pinned under a tree? He get his lure hooked and is still trying to get it loose? His boat trailer have a flat?

Do we need to call the police and file a missing persons report?

SpeckleDawg
08-09-2019, 11:11 PM
He's enjoying a little coastal MS fishing and food.

Had a long drive with 2 kids this evening. Single Barrel Jack and snacking on junk food for me.

Uncle Ruckus
08-10-2019, 08:48 AM
Had a late football scrimmage last night and more football today. Cooking and fishing is about to really decrease until November.

BeastMan
08-10-2019, 07:08 PM
Ha thanks for the assist. I’ve either been fishing, Drinking, eating, or haven’t had cell service to post. We fished a little in MS last night with not much to write home about. Went to Dempsey’s for dinner because Uncle Joe’s closed an hour early? Shame because I wanted some of their wings but Dempsey’s didn’t disappoint, never does. We got up at 4 and drove to Hopedale, just got back to MS. We caught 14 redfish in the yaks and saw an incredible amount of fish today. We hit up the new take our daiquiri bar, hopping in shower, getting an Uber, and headed to the bay for dinner and drinks. I’ll report back if I’m still standing.

Howboutdemdogs
08-11-2019, 05:39 PM
A little garlic and pepper pork loin with grilled tomatoes from the garden.

https://i.postimg.cc/vHbsj8yf/D2-CB42-EA-2-D69-4-CA6-94-A0-584855-EA073-C.jpg