PDA

View Full Version : Kendrick Market is the man.

Bothrops
10-24-2013, 11:02 PM
Thanks for saving the game.

CadaverDawg
10-24-2013, 11:06 PM
Mullen should have given Market the keys to his car after that game.

Market played a great game.

chef dixon
10-24-2013, 11:06 PM
The dude plays hard. You knew he was a winner coming out of USP. Honestly, our secondary, minus Whitley, played well tonight.

DownwardDawg
10-24-2013, 11:07 PM
Absolutely!!! Thank God we got him when we were recruiting him and Brassell. I don't think ole miss even offered him and he turned out to be a solid player for us so far. Brassell.....not so much.

Todd4State
10-25-2013, 12:09 AM
I remember when Ole Miss fans were saying that the only reason we were recruiting him was to get Brassell. Market was a big reason why South Panola was winning all of those games. If he was 6'0" instead of 5'9" or whatever, they would have been offering him cars and money too.

FlabLoser
10-25-2013, 12:49 AM
Tell me this...was Market in because Whitley got ejected?

There is NO WAY Whitley makes that tackle at the end. Whitley missed a lot of tackles tonight.

Rick Cleveland said Whitley blew off the coach when he got ejected. I hope that gets him in major trouble. That guy is a liability and we are better with him on the sideline.

CooterDavenport
10-25-2013, 01:26 AM
Whitley can go away forever as far as I'm concerned.

Todd4State
10-25-2013, 01:51 AM
Tell me this...was Market in because Whitley got ejected?

There is NO WAY Whitley makes that tackle at the end. Whitley missed a lot of tackles tonight.

Rick Cleveland said Whitley blew off the coach when he got ejected. I hope that gets him in major trouble. That guy is a liability and we are better with him on the sideline.

I don't know. I think Market has actually been starting for Jay Hughes if I'm not mistaken.

I think Whitley is like a lot of our players- he's good and he has talent, but we don't put him in the best position to use his talent. He should be an OLB. Us trying to make him cover guys is not best for him or the team. Let him headhunt the QB and running backs.

DownwardDawg
10-25-2013, 06:19 AM

He absolutely blew off the coach. I pointed it out while I was watching it. Mullen pointed towards the locker room as if to tell him to go. He waived Mullen off, turned his back, and walked away.

missouridawg
10-25-2013, 06:39 AM
Mullen should have given Market the keys to his car after that game.

Market played a great game.

Bracky does not approve of this message.

missouridawg
10-25-2013, 06:40 AM
He absolutely blew off the coach. I pointed it out while I was watching it. Mullen pointed towards the locker room as if to tell him to go. He waived Mullen off, turned his back, and walked away.

This definitely occurred. Mullen was not happy.

Bothrops
10-25-2013, 09:06 AM
Whitley needs to go to the house. His career at MSU is over as far as I'm concerned.