PDA

View Full Version : KT Rumor

RiverCityDawg
08-06-2019, 02:46 PM
Steve refutes the rumor that KT is suspended for the ULL game. All you folks with sources standing by your info? Time to walk it back or double down.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-06-2019, 02:47 PM
We'll see on August 31st

StarkVegasSteve
08-06-2019, 02:49 PM
I think we'll know game week. I feel like Joe will address it then. If he doesn't address it there will definitely be questions asked.

Political Hack
08-06-2019, 02:57 PM
Sometimes it's the party line vs the truth.

msstate7
08-06-2019, 02:58 PM
Rouge is a Tom petty fan... he ain't backing down

Ifyouonlyknew
08-06-2019, 03:03 PM
Sometimes it's the party line vs the truth.

Pretty much. Nobody in the athletic dept is going to confirm that now.

Homedawg
08-06-2019, 03:08 PM
Steve refutes the rumor that KT is suspended for the ULL game. All you folks with sources standing by your info? Time to walk it back or double down.

Nobody said he was suspended for the ull gane. At least not me. He will be suspended though. We can pick the game. But thanks for chiming in

BeardoMSU
08-06-2019, 03:23 PM

This may be more appropriate**

"I've given up, stop, you tangle my emotions
I've given up, honey please, admit it's over"

https://i0.wp.com/celmoreblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/tom-petty-giphy.gif?w=750&ssl=1

RiverCityDawg
08-06-2019, 03:47 PM
Nobody said he was suspended for the ull gane. At least not me. He will be suspended though. We can pick the game. But thanks for chiming in

No, thank you for voluntarily participating in the thread I started. And yes, several have said he won't be available the first game, RougeDawg many times.

To play along, why would we not suspend him the first game if he's going to be suspended? To go the "Moultre knee" deception route? If he doesn't win the job why would he not sit the ULL game? If he does win the job, what game would it be better to sit him? Wait until Abeline Christian? Seems unlikely.

Homedawg
08-06-2019, 03:48 PM
Didn't know he said first game. But anywho, I didn't..... but it's Bc he's from New Orleans. Now if you want to jump up and down and say people are wrong that's fine. Doesn't really matter to me. I'm not here to win an award for being right. If I was, I would spill it all and half if you would call me a liar and 40% wouldn't believe it and the other 10% already knew anyway.

RiverCityDawg
08-06-2019, 04:04 PM
Didn't know he said first game. But anywho, I didn't..... but it's Bc he's from New Orleans. Now if you want to jump up and down and say people are wrong that's fine. Doesn't really matter to me. I'm not here to win an award for being right. If I was, I would spill it all and half if you would call me a liar and 40% wouldn't believe it and the other 10% already knew anyway.

I'm just pushing discussion, I don't care about jumping up and down about people being wrong, but I am interested in the truth because it's about my team and this is my hobby. We just got a report from a leading member of the media that directly contradicts a long-held message board rumor. Everyone can't be right. Honestly, I believe the rumor... Too much smoke.

You make a good point about game one being in New Orleans, I hadn't thought about that angle.

Honestly, I think TS wins the job anyway, so it's not a huge deal... But it is interesting.

Homedawg
08-06-2019, 04:06 PM
It will all come out soon enough.

Cowbell
08-06-2019, 04:18 PM
It will all come out soon enough.

Brackey is that you?!***

MarketingBully
08-06-2019, 05:16 PM
We'll see on August 31st

You said it wasn’t connected to the Nick situation so what does it matter if he’s suspended or not? It’s not for the reason Rouge says it is.

shannondawg
08-06-2019, 05:21 PM
I heard it last week, but just don't relay second hand info.

Least not in writing.

Homedawg
08-06-2019, 05:59 PM
Brackey is that you?!***

Hahah. Well played.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-06-2019, 06:30 PM
You said it wasn’t connected to the Nick situation so what does it matter if he’s suspended or not? It’s not for the reason Rouge says it is.

It's not connected to Nick & I still expect him to be suspended.

BeardoMSU
08-06-2019, 06:48 PM

And there it is. Thanks, IYOK.

BuckyIsAB****
08-06-2019, 08:31 PM
What about Willie Gay

DancingRabbit
08-06-2019, 08:35 PM
What about Willie Gay

He didn't practice today.

Homedawg
08-06-2019, 08:41 PM

Steve also said last week walker would be here any day.... so there's that....

msstate7
08-06-2019, 08:41 PM

Injury?

timotheus
08-06-2019, 08:42 PM
He's in a boot. prob be taking it easy next week or so

BuckyIsAB****
08-06-2019, 08:45 PM

We dont need that at all

Todd4State
08-06-2019, 08:52 PM
Steve also said last week walker would be here any day.... so there's that....

This is true. The fact of the matter is MSU releases info that they want released and it will be done so on MSU's time.

Which is how it should be done.

We don't need media people sitting by the police scanner waiting to report on our walk-on fourth string guard's speeding ticket.

Homedawg
08-06-2019, 08:58 PM
This is true. The fact of the matter is MSU releases info that they want released and it will be done so on MSU's time.

We don't need media people sitting by the police scanner waiting to report on our walk-on fourth string guard's speeding ticket.

Agree w this...

maroonmania
08-06-2019, 09:23 PM
About a 99% chance that he is suspended. I mean seriously how many times do multiple of our own report the same bad news rumor and it turns out not to be true? Very, very, very seldom.

RiverCityDawg
08-07-2019, 06:26 AM

Agree. I think if I were Steve I would have taken what my university source told me with a grain of salt, but he put it out there like it was a hard fact. He's certainly been misinformed before. I haven't seen any other media members comment on it except Paul Jones has implied that he thinks the rumor is true.

MarketingBully
08-07-2019, 06:29 AM

Exactly. So if he is suspended the first game these idiots are going to say see I told you so even though the suspension isn?t related to Nick?s situation. Personally I think Stevens will win the job so it won?t matter any way. But my point remains. This isn?t connected to the Nick thing.

MarketingBully
08-07-2019, 06:31 AM

We’ve got plenty of that shit happening by our own fans.

RougeDawg
08-07-2019, 06:32 PM

No. The same person that said Nick wasn?t coming back this last season told me KT was suspended. People harassed me until we flopped in tournament that I didn?t know what I was talking about. Kept attacking me until we were sent packing and no one even apologized or acknowledged the information was correct. Let me add KT is suspended Along with some other football players. It?s really not a secret.

Many know this and I tried to temper KT expectations the last 4-5 months, but kept getting attacked by typical ole Mississippi state fans who wouldn?t believe they were jumping off a cliff, as they were seconds away from hitting the bottom of the ravine. As I?ve stated numerous times regarding items of this. nature, I do not post it unless it is from a certain few sources. And like every time the sources are correct.

Dating back to Kelly Bryant I was saying ?there is a reason we are looking for a QB?. Missing the forest for the trees is much more commonplace these days than not.

RougeDawg
08-07-2019, 06:37 PM
About a 99% chance that he is suspended. I mean seriously how many times do multiple of our own report the same bad news rumor and it turns out not to be true? Very, very, very seldom.

These same clowns attacking the truths act like we want our student athletes to do stupid shit like this. Given, they should have better judgement, especially a guy who is trying to be leader of our football program, but how do the academic people in our program and AD allow this to occur? Shit, we do investigations for the NCAA and look like Helen Keller on academics? Does not add up.

RougeDawg
08-07-2019, 06:38 PM
Just go back to February and Spoon threads. This info was known back then. I can?t waste my time explaining that water is wet every day for those who refuse to see it.

RougeDawg
08-07-2019, 06:40 PM
Let me add a little teaser. There is plenty of info to release about recent athletes, once their professional careers are over. Key items surrounding the investigation of the Klansharts that will help everything make sense as to why things ended up the way they did. If this site is around then, it will be made known.

msbulldog
08-07-2019, 06:51 PM
Why can we not allow this subject to die out? We keep speculating about a young man that has been a loyal, hard working
Bulldog! The football players read this board. The comments on this board about his possible suspension are an embarrassment to an outstanding young man. Hail State!!!

timotheus
08-07-2019, 07:47 PM
Then let's put it to bed but Rouge isn't whistling by the graveyard in this case. Wait for it.............

Homedawg
08-07-2019, 08:12 PM
These same clowns attacking the truths act like we want our student athletes to do stupid shit like this. Given, they should have better judgement, especially a guy who is trying to be leader of our football program, but how do the academic people in our program and AD allow this to occur? Shit, we do investigations for the NCAA and look like Helen Keller on academics? Does not add up.

You know kt IS NOT involved in nick gate right? Cause he isn't.

Irondawg
08-07-2019, 08:20 PM
Now I could see them suspending him for a different game since the opener is close to home for him - so in a way everyone could be right

boot
08-07-2019, 09:23 PM
Why is he going to be suspended? If nobody answers I?ll assume it?s bullshit.

StateDawg44
08-08-2019, 07:47 AM
Why is he going to be suspended? If nobody answers I?ll assume it?s bullshit.

Yeah not sure why anyone is so adamant on pointing out that they scooped this back in February? Who honestly cares about that? All anyone gets is a "Told 'ya so back in February" type of comment back in response when they push on the topic.

Unless someone can present more info than that, then obviously a large sum of people aren't going to be able to buy into it. That's just being human. And that's fine.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-08-2019, 08:26 AM
We'll see on August 31st

hahaha

Jack Lambert
08-08-2019, 08:31 AM
I don't believe he was going to be the starter anyways.

msstatelp1
08-08-2019, 08:50 AM
Let me add a little teaser. There is plenty of info to release about recent athletes, once their professional careers are over. Key items surrounding the investigation of the Klansharts that will help everything make sense as to why things ended up the way they did. If this site is around then, it will be made known.

Why wait til their professional careers are over? What does their professional career have to do with their college career?

Todd4State
08-08-2019, 08:55 AM
Now I could see them suspending him for a different game since the opener is close to home for him - so in a way everyone could be right

Very plausible if not very likely. Stevens is going to start. So, KT could very well be "suspended" for any of the eleven remaining games. It also is a way for MSU to make people starting and sharing rumors look less credible which in some ways protects the football program.

Leroy Jenkins
08-08-2019, 03:11 PM

I quit listening to Steve. I just want the information succinctly; he has began to preach too much about how you should feel about everything while droning on and on. I think he considers himself to be saying some really profound and deep, things. He's "woke" as the kids say.

BeardoMSU
08-08-2019, 03:38 PM
I quit listening to Steve. I just want the information succinctly; he has began to preach too much about how you should feel about everything while droning on and on. I think he considers himself to be saying some really profound and deep, things. He's "woke" as the kids say.

He is pretty hard to listen to....

Pollodawg
08-08-2019, 05:56 PM
You managed to listen to the Boneyard without turning it off? It?s an hour of podcast with 20 minutes of content and 40 of preaching and rabbit chasing.

Literally, the only half-way decent pod we have anymore is T&L.

Dawg2003
08-08-2019, 06:38 PM
I stopped listening to The Boneyard too. I don't really care to listen to him talk for 30 minutes about "a certain segment of the fan base" that doesn't think like he does. He's gotten really condescending and off- putting. There's 20 minutes of content, 30 minutes of preaching, and the rest is talking about restaurant quality hamburgers.

BuckyIsAB****
08-08-2019, 08:13 PM
Where do yall find our podcasts now? When Bulldog Sports Radio quit I lost em

Dawg2003
08-08-2019, 08:19 PM
They are on iTunes. Just go to the podcasts icon.