PDA

View Full Version : Danny White (UCF AD) & his boy Bianchi at it, again....

TUSK
08-04-2019, 04:43 PM
I'll allow this:

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/mike-bianchi-commentary/os-sp-ucf-danny-white-schedule-0803-20190803-axuz2f7bprhnbg6jobykxgas2u-story.html

ScoobaDawg
08-04-2019, 05:05 PM
Scott did 2 for 1's with usa, usm and others at state. it would be a good game i believe. who knows how far in the future we are talking about anyways.. as schedules are done years in advance. how long will ucf stay this hot?

Homedawg
08-04-2019, 05:08 PM
That guy is a clown.

TUSK
08-04-2019, 05:09 PM
Scott did 2 for 1's with usa, usm and others at state. it would be a good game i believe. who knows how far in the future we are talking about anyways.. as schedules are done years in advance. how long will ucf stay this hot?

Yup, the sooner it happens, the better (for UCF)... By the time it rolls around, I suspect the competitiveness won't be remotely what it might be, currently....

IMO, UF would handle em, now...

RocketDawg
08-04-2019, 07:09 PM
Funny that in the first paragraph, he mentioned the "state's two premier football teams: Florida and UCF". He neglected to mention Florida State.

Jack Lambert
08-04-2019, 07:45 PM
That guy is a clown.

And if UCF won they would buy SEC championship rings and hang a banner.

Lord McBuckethead
08-04-2019, 07:51 PM
Funny that in the first paragraph, he mentioned the "state's two premier football teams: Florida and UCF". He neglected to mention Florida State.

I would too.

Antonio Brown's Foot
08-04-2019, 07:58 PM
Florida, Miami, and Florida State better watch themselves. There's not only UCF, but South Florida, Florida Atlantic, and Florida International.

Now these schools can't really compete with the Big 3....now. But they're taking players that would've either sat on the bench 3-4 years at the Big 3, and many will develop into NFL calibre players.

If any of these schools get a big-money alum-groups of big-money alums, look for them to take away the prestige of the current big 3. Miami could go first- it's a small-time private school that caught lightning in a bottle when they hired Howard Schnellenberger, then Jimmy Johnson. They were able to market themselves as "The U", when it's basically Millsaps on the Beach.

Ari Gold
08-04-2019, 10:05 PM
That guy is a clown.

He is actually and insult to clowns..

Johnson85
08-05-2019, 10:58 AM
Florida, Miami, and Florida State better watch themselves. There's not only UCF, but South Florida, Florida Atlantic, and Florida International.

Now these schools can't really compete with the Big 3....now. But they're taking players that would've either sat on the bench 3-4 years at the Big 3, and many will develop into NFL calibre players.

If any of these schools get a big-money alum-groups of big-money alums, look for them to take away the prestige of the current big 3. Miami could go first- it's a small-time private school that caught lightning in a bottle when they hired Howard Schnellenberger, then Jimmy Johnson. They were able to market themselves as "The U", when it's basically Millsaps on the Beach.

I think Miami is already done as far as being a national contender. They can stay nationally relevant as long as they hire good coaches, but the only reason they haven't already become UT is that they don't have enough crazy alumni to prevent them from functioning, which will also mean they probably doon't have the type of support they would need to get back to a championship level.

USF seems like the obvious choice. Tampa is not very far from all the talent in south florida and while I'm not sure what the campus is like, Tampa seems like a better city than Orlando and much better than Gainesville or Tallahassee.

The Federalist Engineer
08-05-2019, 04:50 PM
Miami should just put the “U” and team colors up for bid. Let FAU, FIU, USF, and UCF bid for the rights. The value of the name, likeness, and tradition is worth $50M per year. Plus the growth ACC popularity, wonder what a Goldman Sachs valuation give The Miami brand.

It’s crazy hypothetical talk, I’m 99% kidding. But if you told the Miami brass that exiting the
ACC and “U” shame would make them a top-15 school with U of Chicago and U of Pennsylvania, they would take it, probably

BiscuitEater
08-05-2019, 07:26 PM
UCF & his boy 'whore' Bianchi at it, again....

Fixed it.

Maroonthirteen
08-05-2019, 10:07 PM
Two things.... damn you Auburn. You could have done all of us a favor.

The other .... their fans were salty MFers leaving the liberty 2008. Vroom Croom Beat that ass. Hahahaha.

Bothrops
08-05-2019, 10:42 PM
If I thought our guys could get a hard-on for them, I'd love to schedule a one game neutral site.

The Federalist Engineer
08-05-2019, 11:01 PM
If I thought our guys could get a hard-on for them, I'd love to schedule a one game neutral site.

2007 liberty bowl, we beat them in the middle of a very poor run of years for MSU football. Don't need to play them again, rather play Florida State or Miami. No reason to play directional, little-conference, commuter schools.

Maroonthirteen
08-06-2019, 05:18 PM
That’s right 2007. Our defense absolutely smothered their .... supposed....all American running back.

BeardoMSU
08-06-2019, 06:49 PM
That guy is a clown.

I was going to say clown shoes...

RocketDawg
08-06-2019, 06:58 PM
2007 liberty bowl, we beat them in the middle of a very poor run of years for MSU football. Don't need to play them again, rather play Florida State or Miami. No reason to play directional, little-conference, commuter schools.

They had the rudest fans of any school I've ever seen, including those from OM. They actually thought they'd win easily, while most of us had never even heard of their school at the time.