PDA

View Full Version : Here are some throws by our QBs... side by side

Coach007
08-02-2019, 10:21 PM

First pass, Tommy on the left, Key on the right. Second pass, Key on the left, Tommy on the right.

IT's ONE pass, but as you can see in it (and it's one pass and means little) The receiver never had to leave the ground and launch side ways wiht Tommy...

Coach007
08-02-2019, 10:23 PM

Homedawg
08-02-2019, 11:02 PM

First pass, Tommy on the left, Key on the right. Second pass, Key on the left, Tommy on the right.

IT's ONE pass, but as you can see in it (and it's one pass and means little) The receiver never had to leave the ground and launch side ways wiht Tommy...
Man this it the ultimate stretch thread ever. KT hasn't been a good passer, we know that. But at this point nobody knows how good Stevens is( and we won't know until the end of September) but to pick out one pass against air and try to make judgement is just..... well.....

ShotgunDawg
08-02-2019, 11:12 PM
Man this it the ultimate stretch thread ever. KT hasn't been a good passer, we know that. But at this point nobody knows how good Stevens is( and we won't know until the end of September) but to pick out one pass against air and try to make judgement is just..... well.....

Obviously it will come down to their ability to run the offense and read defenses, but it's not difficult to see that Stevens has a significantly quicker, cleaner release than KT that should lead to more accuracy.

It's really not difficult to make some minor judgements off video.

Homedawg
08-02-2019, 11:41 PM
Obviously it will come down to their ability to run the offense and read defenses, but it's not difficult to see that Stevens has a significantly quicker, cleaner release than KT that should lead to more accuracy.

I won't argue w the premise, but it's one throw. Anyone can be off on one throw. Mechanically as well. With that said, I'm not saying kt is the better passer, not by a long shot. But, what I AM saying is this mean very little as far as our offense and it's success. This is against air. Not 7 on 7. Not a rush, nothing. It's worthless.

Coach007
08-03-2019, 12:25 AM

This is not the ultimate stretch thread. Clearly stated it was one pass.... one.

Dawg61
08-03-2019, 02:19 AM
007 obviously has a thorn up his ass over KT. He's been cheerleading for anyone with a pulse to start over KT since January.

MrKotter
08-03-2019, 07:38 AM
007 obviously has a thorn up his ass over KT. He's been cheerleading for anyone with a pulse to start over KT since January.

Can anybody blame him? Key has not shown he has what it takes.

HoopsDawg
08-03-2019, 07:40 AM
I won't argue w the premise, but it's one throw. Anyone can be off on one throw. Mechanically as well. With that said, I'm not saying kt is the better passer, not by a long shot. But, what I AM saying is this mean very little as far as our offense and it's success. This is against air. Not 7 on 7. Not a rush, nothing. It's worthless.

I think everyone knows that. It's all we have right now.

Maroonthirteen
08-03-2019, 07:55 AM

KT has a long unusual throwing motion.

bulldawg28
08-03-2019, 09:15 AM
Who is #5? nice catch to a bad pass

DawgRockur
08-03-2019, 09:21 AM
Who is #5? nice catch to a bad pass

Osirus Mitchell

BuckyIsAB****
08-03-2019, 11:52 AM

The first throw is tommy on the offenses right and the second he is on the left. He is going to be the starter. KT struggled in RVAs in the spring. Good passers dont struggle in RVA