PDA

View Full Version : Zach Smith/Urban Meyer emails and texts released today

MetEdDawg
08-02-2019, 03:45 PM
There are fascinating reads on there for sure.

One of particular note is an exchange between Meyer and the Ohio State president that indicates we did offer Ryan Day the head football coach position and he was going to turn it down.

I think a lot knew that but that gives us a rare glimpse of confirmation on a rumor that we rarely get in college football.

Need to go out and read the information in these messages. Lots of stuff about Bama trying to hire Zach Smith and a ton of other interesting information.

https://news.osu.edu/public-records-related-to-the-investigation-into-allegations-involving-urban-meyer/

ScoobaDawg
08-02-2019, 03:48 PM
Go out on social media and find it all. There are fascinating reads on there for sure.

One of particular note is an exchange between Meyer and the Ohio State president that indicates we did offer Ryan Day the head football coach position and he was going to turn it down.

I think a lot knew that but that gives us a rare glimpse of confirmation on a rumor that we rarely get in college football.

Need to go out and read the information in these messages. Lots of stuff about Bama trying to hire Zach Smith and a ton of other interesting information.

I don't believe there is a so called thing called.. the Inter..net? besides this site.

Can you guide me sir to this so called documents?